Chapter 1: Jeon JungCute

He's Mine [Vmin]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was such a great enjoyment for Yoongi to stare at a sleeping Jimin. Mouth slight agape with soft snores coming out of his parted lips.

He was hugging a pillow and snuggling his head on it as if it is a person.

Yoongi kept on staring that he didn't realise that he was standing there for nearly 15 mins already.

He was standing on the bedside as it was time for him to wake Jimin up for school.

He was snapped out of his own daydream when his phone rang.

'Who the hell?' He thought before pulling out his phone from his pocket and placing it close to his ears.

"Suga speaking." He said calmly.

"Tell Jimin that I won't be back home for 3 days. It's I am flying to the US. It's an urgent one. And lastly, take good care of him." The person from the other line said. It's was none other than Jimin's father.

Yoongi quickly responded a quick 'Yes Sir.' before Jimin's dad hung up.

He sighed looking at his phone screen.

He felt bad for Jimin. Jimin love his father very much but his father, due to his work, could not spend time with his only son.

Jimin being the understanding kid did not complain, even though he was really hurt inside.

Jimin wanted to spend time with his dad but his dad will just say things like 'I am busy' , 'We'll talk about this later', 'Go play with Yoongi.' 

Yoongi wanted to complain but he was only a bodyguard. It was not his place to say that.

Since Jimin childhood, his father never spared anytime for his only son. Jimin was aware that his dad was super busy. But all he ask for was a day. Just only one day to spend time with his dad. Together.

"Jimin-ah..." Yoongi called out soft slightly shaking the younger.

The younger unknowing punched Yoongi on the face for disturbing him. 

YoONgi had it coming so he dodged it off and smiled a little. Jimin would always do this when Yoongi wakes him up.

"Jimin-ah..... you are gonna be late for school........."

No reaction.

"...........Is someone gonna have detention when I'll be hanging out in the park?" Yoongi smirked saying those because he knew Jimin would shot right off the bed as he hates detention more than anything.

And as expected he quickly sat up and dashed off to the bathroom without even sparing a glance to Yoongi who was laughing at the younger's reaction.

He found it cute.

"OMG hyungggggh! You should've wakef me up earlierrrrrrrrr! Now I'm gonna be late." Yoongi heard Jimin shouting from the bathroom.

Yoongi laughed slightly, it was a daily routine for Jimin and him to behave like this.

"You better hurry up Jimin."


After 2 mins

Jimin came running out of the bathroom and to his room. He opened up his closet and took out his school uniform and quickly changed it.

He took his backpack and started running downstairs, not forgetting to grab his breakfast on the way and muttering small 'thank you's' to the maids.

He was out of breath when he reached outside the mansion.

Yes mansion. What do u expect? He is the son of a millionaire.

He saw Yoongi waiting for him inside his car, showing off his gummy smile.

Jimin hopped on to the front seat, eating his breakfast.

"Ya' ready?" Yoongi asked and Jimin answered a funny 'yes' because he was busy shoving his breakfast inside his mouth.

Yoongi inwardly laughed before driving off.

Did I forget to mention that it was Jimin's first day in that school? 

Star Trek High School

He had to change school because Yoongi got in a deadly fight with one of the boys of Zenith High. 

Jimin's dad did not blame Yoongi though, cuz the boy was only trying to protect Jimin. They were trying to take advantage of Jimin's innocence and Yoongi couldn't handle seeing a scared and terrified Jimin.

It broke his heart.

Music was blasting through the car on the way. It was Jimin's favourite song 'All Night- by the Vamps'.

He started singing and Yoongi covered his ears pretending to hate Jimin's voice. And Jimin will smack Yoongi on the head and mutter a loud 'Roood hyung!' 

Yoongi was only waiting for that reaction and laughed.

It was a fun car ride but too bad it had to end soon as the school was only 10 mins away from their mansion.

Jimin hopped off the car waving goodbye at Yoongi with a very cheerful smile and shouting a very2 loud 'Goodbye, have a nice day Hyunggggg!'.

It caught the attention of everyone in friend of the school gate.

Yoongi smile at the younger but inside he was praying not to get noticed by the students or Jimin will fund out his secret.

"Take care, jimin. See ya' after school." He said as he drove off.

Jimin kept on waving until the car was out of sight. He spun around on his heels only to see many of the students there looking at him but he ignored it and went inside, more like run inside.

He went straight to the principle's office and took his schedule.

He was walking in the crowded halls where all attention drove towards him and he had to smile to the people around causing them to mutter a series of 'aw, so cute'

Then suddenly out of nowhere a boy popped up making him to stop walking or else he would crash on that person.

The boy had a bright smile on his face and jimin already knew that they'd be good friends.

"Hi! Are u new here? The name's jhopeeeeeee~" the boy song and Jimin nodded eagerly showing a smile brighter than the sun.

This cause jhope and the student around to get stunned at the sunshine like personality of the newly arrived boy.

"Yessss! I am new here. And my name is Jimin. Park Jimin." He said and jhope extended his hand to shake and Jimin gladly accepted it.

"So what do u have 1st?" Jhope asked.

Jimin quickly replied 'Maths' and jhope jumped in happiness.

"We share the same 1st period. Let's go togetherrrrrrr." He said and Jimin and him together did a small happy dance causing the surrounding student to laugh.

They don't know about the new kid but one thing for sure, this year won't be a boring one as the 2nd Hoseok came in view.

Yeah, Jimin turned into 2nd jhope.

The school bell rang signalling that the student had to go to class. One by one slowly disappeared and the hallway became empty.

Jhope and Jimin were walking to their class, with jhope leading their way.

"Have u seen a horse around?" Jhope asked looking around.

Jimin got surprised and looked around too.

"A horse? Here?" Jimin asked.

Jhope nodded.

"Oh.. I haven't seen it." Jimin said scratching the back of his head and laughing slightly.

"You haven't? Then, where has it gone to?" Jhope asked looking confused.

Jimin shook his head.

"Let's look for him after class hmm?" He said and jhope nodded rapidly causing Jimin to panic because it looks like his neck would break off anytime.

"Hey! Hey! Stop noodling like that. You might break your neck." Jimin exclaimed and jhope stopped doing so.

"Awwwww does Jimin care for jhopie?" Jhope asked giving his not so cute puppy eyes.

It was Jimin's turn to nod and jhope laughed.

"You're cute." Jhope said.

"You're cuter." Jimin said back.

"No no, u r the cute one here." Jhope said crossing his arms.

"Nooo, I am not cute I am handsome." Jimin said stomping his foot like a small kid.

And that's when jhope crossed his limits and he started laughing like a maniac and Jimin stood there looking around to see if anyone was there. Cuz if someone saw jhope they'll probably think that he is mad and Jimin didn't want that.

Jimin giggled looking at Hoseok who was literally rolling on the ground.

"Yah! Stop laughing, people will think u r mad." Jimin said and while giggling but he almost freaked out when saw the time. 

Class was to start in 10 but it's 20 past 10 O'clock.

"Holy Banana! We r 20 mins late." Jimin spoke up and jhope immediately stopped laughing and ran away not forgetting to drag Jimin with him.

They reached their class and jhope swung the door open, snapping everyone's attention to them.

The teacher stopped teaching and looked at the two males.

"Mr Jung, do you know time it is?" The teacher asked and jhope nodded.

"You see, I met Jimin and had to go the principal's office since he is new and not aware of the surrounding." Jhope spoke a big lie and Jimin was glaring at the other.

"Oh so u r Park Jimin, the new transfer student huh? U two are excused, go to ur place." The teacher said and jhope did a victory dance till he reach his place which was next to Jin, his best friend and at the same time, the Class Monitor.

Right as Jimin stepped in, the whole class broke into whispers.

"Omo he is so cute."

"I think I have seen that cute face somewhere."

"He's gonna be a sweetheart."

"I am starting to like him already."

"Is he good in bed?"

"Silence!" The teacher said sternly and everyone hushed themselves.

"Introduce yourself kiddo." 

Jimin nodded steeping forward, rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"Uh.......Hi, my name is Park Jimin. I am 17 years old and I love dancing." He said but got no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter