Character introduction and a small sneak peak of the 1st chapter

He's Mine [Vmin]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Park Jimin: He is the one and the only son of a billionaire. He has a very positive personality and is loved by every single creature in this world. He loves dancing and is 17 years old. He looks cool, awesome and wild but his personality will surprise u. He is a total cuteness overloader.

 

2. Min Yoongi: He is Jimin's bodyguard, 20. Suga has a huge crush on Jimin but he knew his place and kept it inside him.

 

3. Jeon Jungkook:He is a rival gang leader of one of Jimin's father's gang. No one what he really looked like cuz he disguised himself as a normal high school student with dark and wild personality. He is only 18.

 

4. Kim Taehyung:He is Jimin's younger cousin, only 16 years old but he is the wildest one among the three main characters in this story. He is a gangster and loves teasing Jimin. And also the person Jimin loves the most. He was once a cute boy but he changed totally. He has a split personality. He can both be Cute and Wild anytime he wants.

 

So end of intro.

 

Sneak peak for the 1st chapter.

 

"The name's Jeon Jungkook." The boy with ice cold personality introduced himself and jhope whined.

 

"Don't be rude to Jimin, Jungkook." Jhope warned.

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

 

"He's lucky that I'm even saying my name."

 

Hoseok was about to complain when Jimin cut his off.

 

"Omg!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter