FANBOY (HE NEVER LIKES FOOTBALL)

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After around 1000000  years,  I finally decided to update this one. Hope you guys enjoy =)

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Junmyeon never likes football. He never gets it what’s in there to be excited about when basically twenty people chasing the same ball. What’s in there to be loud about behind those legs knocking each other’s along the process, earning some of the players some good yellow or red cards. He never finds in himself to get enthralled by the game that seems to be overrated as the most popular, most glorious game worldwide. At least, that’s what he wants to tell himself.

Junmyeon never finds in himself to care. But he never particularly hates that 22 players- in one field- with one football- and one referee- and two goal stand- game either. He is just not interested. He’s more like bookworm type of guy, nerdy type of guy with one pair of oversized glasses hanging on top his small nose bridge (it’s too big for him, it glides down too easily) and of course at least one book in his hand, being snugly hold on his chest. More often than not, he finds himself walking to the school’s library, almost every lunch hour or evening after school is over.

He is that mundane type of guy, colourless, tasteless kind of guy, plain type of guy. But he finds his own joy by being stack up with a lot of books, back resting against the book shelf as he’s sitting on the floor, either folding at knee or legs crossing. He’s a loner, never particularly makes friend in his school years.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junmyeon never likes football …..

Although he’s a book-nerd, it doesn’t mean that he is not aware or not knowing things that has happened in his surrounding or school. In fact, he has heard multiple times already about one exchanged student from China by the name of Lu Han. They say, with his amazing skill and talent, he’s a new star player for football team.

Junmyeon never pays particular attention about the news nor interested, but the rumour about Lu Han’s good-looking spreads so fast like hurricane, and makes to know, even for him.

Good looking guy in football team?

Still, he isn’t interested. He will never like football. Not then, now or even after thousand years, or even after being awakened in new life….

He rather engaging himself with more books than getting excited out of nothing.

That’s what he has decided to himself, when he’s making another boring walk toward the library, one day. But the fate never leaves him alone.

Junmeon never likes football, but he never hates it either…he’s indifferent….

He’s walking along the hallway toward the library, passing through the football field. How irony is his life? He never likes football, but having to walk the field’s side just to reach his sacred place. How irony still, his ears been tortured by loud chanting of team’s and player’s name. How annoying to hear Lu Han’s name been said here and there, girls whispering to each other how handsome the Chinese guy look. Junmyeon wonders if there any route to reach his sacred place. How irony, he has to endure these kinds of torture almost every day.

If he couldn’t make the crowd shut their mouth, then he had to deaf himself, he decided. He is silently c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter