Shoot a love straight into my heart ( part 1)

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G​​​​​​​​enre: fluffy, slight angst with happy ending, romance

Description​​​​: The love story began at archery arena. Suho wanted to try archery in order to protect his lover, but little that he knew, there was another man who really wanted to protect him. 

Inspiration /prompt : suho during archery at ISAC 2017. Also  their own general personality, suho is damn hardworking, Luhan is just cool, but behind his carefree, he is more than sweetheart. 

___________________________________________________

 

Junmyeon looked at the arrow that was lying down helplessly on the floor, beeing stuffed together with  another previous arrows that failed miserably to meet their target. He shook  his head, realising that the arrow he was shooting just right now was his upteempth trials, but still far stretch from hitting the board, not to mention the central part of it. 

He cursed internally for being such a failure, even with a very hardworking effort, the result still far below from  average par. But his naturally overexerted instinct refused to give up..unknowingly, his body moved by itself, attempting for another trial although he felt sore so much..although he knew that there would be another futile attempt..

Little that he knew, there was another pair of eyes watching at him with amusement, mixed with admiration - this little bunny look so adorable with a bow that seem larger than himself. Every time he knit his eye brows, with determination look, owh gosh, he is so heavenly cute. 

----

Junmyeon was ready to shoot another arrow, eyes narrowed to sharpened his vision - the position and concentration were all ready for target when another pair of hands suddenly stopped him from continuing.

"Hey,stop. You'll hurt yourself.." a calm voice belong to his stalker greeted his ears. Junmyeon looked at the owner of the voice, giving the other a confuse look. 

"This is how you should do it..." the stranger demonstrated the correct way of archery - and then, just likes that the arrow  hit the centre effortlessly. 

"You should be careful, the archery can be notorious even with proper training.." the doer -eyes man gave him a corcern look, and there was tenderness in his sweet voice. "My name is Luhan. You can call me Luge if you liked. Now, you can give it a try.."

"I'm Kim Junmyeon. Just call me Jun," Junmyeon shortly replied.

So, Junmyeon tried mimicking the stranger's movement. But the other seemed not satisfied with his move. 

Luhan firmly supported his upper body. It is now or never. Seeing the newbie was so much trembling, Luhan just grab his chance to gently held Junmyeon from behind, one hand was placed at the stretched arm, the other at the waist. But the innocent Junmyeon was so oblivious to notice anything strange about it. 

Now shoot an arrow straight into my heart..Luhan intern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter