shoot a love straight into my heart (part 2)

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan who witness the scene remain silent, he clearly heard word upon word that came from Irene – too dangerously sharp to pierce a heart, without any single piece of mercy in it and his inner self wanted to scream out loud in repulsion, he really wanted to jump at the scene right there right now, but no, he held himself.

He wanted to give Junmyeon a chance to own this situation by himself. But Luhan knew Junmyeon better than anyone could ever have. Luhan understood the Junmyeon’s solitude, he knew that poor guy was all alone in the battle against brutality of his inner self- his inner self had been rip apart mercilessly.

No Jun, you’re not useless, you’re not weak

Luhan’s retaliated silently, as if he read Junmyeon’s mind – his devastating mental break down.

You’re strong Jun. You can do this.

He prayed and prayed, but the strong force of cruelty was too overwhelming. By seeing Junmyeon’s current situation, even before he knew it, his body reacted by itself.

You don’t deserve to be treated like this. You deserve to be loved. Kim Junmyeon, you deserved someone better!!!.

These words of inner whisper drove his body to what he was doing right now- arms securely wrapping around Junmyeon’s waist, and his strong emotion took over his rational mind – in one swift motion, he planted a kiss on younger’s lip.

Junmyeon, just be yourself…You’re..you’re just precious for me…You’re my everything Junmyeon!!!

Without uttering even a single word, he poured out everything into a single kiss. The kiss was soft and tender – nothing more, nothing less, but nevertheless, full of love, because above everything this kiss was the most meaningful one Luhan ever gave to someone.

And Junmyeon just surrendering himself into a kiss, his mind was too clouded to digest the thing that had happened to him and thus his body felt too weak to fight back. His heart was hurting too much, too painful that his body felt numb. And the kiss was too good, too affectionate that Junmyeon felt being needed and loved by somebody. It soothes him and he really needed this, even it was for temporary.

It was just a mere minute, but..It felt likes time was just frozen…likes world was spinning around just for the two of them – simply they were on their own world as they savouring each other presence. They forgot there was a third party there, watching them with pure incredulous look on her face.

“Junmyeon!!!” Irene yelled, bringing Junmyeon back to painful reality. He immediately broke the kiss and pull himself from Luhan. For a while, he was bewildered, looking at Irene and then Luhan, exchanging a confuse look in between them.

“I don’t even know you’re into…..” Irene was about to insult Junmyeon, but she had been cut off by Luhan.

“So what Irene? Is there anything wrong with that? Junmyeon deserve some one better…” Luhan scoffed back.

Junmyeon’s eyes widened. Did he miss something in between the lines?

“Irene, look. It’s not likes you are thinking…” Junmyeon tried to interrupt, in futile attempt to defend himself.

“No Junmyeon. We are over. I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore…” Irene shook her head. She immediately stomp out from the scene. “Irene..” Junmyeon tried to chase her, but had been stopped by Luhan who hugged him from behind.

“Luhan, what are you doing?” Junmyeon asked when he saw Luhan leaned down to kiss him. But Luhan was being Luhan, he didn’t take any of it as he slowly closed their distance, but just as his lip a mere inch from Junmyeon’s…

‘Pang!!!’, a strong slap from Junmyeon’s right hand laid over left check, leaving a painfully sting red mark there.

“The kiss earlier, I really mean it…I do love you, Jun..”Luhan confessed. He reached to the point of no return, what ever it was, he knew, he could no longer go back from the time it was started. Not saying anything and remain silent would not do any better either.

“You satisfy now that Irene already left me? I thought you’re my only friend..” Junmyeon sighed. He looked down to the floor, disappointment was clearly written in his face. “I thought you’re better than this…”

Luhan could not utter single word, for some reason, it felt stuck in his throat as he looked into Junmyeon’s eyes. His gaze was too intense- he must be very angry, he must be in the state of emotional outburst, Luhan thought.

“You’re an idiot, Luhan…” Luhan muttered to himself as he saw the other figure disappeared slowly from his vision, leaving him full of regret – he should never take advantages from the situation. Now, he only had himself to blame to.

That would be the last time he saw Junmyeon. He had lost his best friend forever– he was such a total fool.

……

……

……

Two months later…

Junmyeon felt loneliness – Luhan’s dismissal only made his heart grew fonder to the elder. Strangely enough, he thought that he would be missing Irene pretty badly, but no, he hardly felt anything. In reality, he actually missed some one else. He missed every single thing about the Chinese male – his crinkled smile, his doer likes eyes, his melodious laugh and above all, his KINDNESS. What was there in Luhan not to love? Sudden surge of realisation hit him hard…

Wait, So, if anything, it only pointed that…

His feeling toward the elder also tinted toward love, but he never realised it before. He never acknowledged his own self – his heart had been masked by his belief that he was a straight guy.

---

So, Junmyeon wanted to try. He wanted to start over – his relationship with Luhan. Desperately, he sent Luhan a message.

 

TO; Lu-ge.

Lu-ge, I’ve made a big mistake. I know I’m hurti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter