Coffee shop AU

Taekook oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a famous coffee shop that Taehyung really loves. The shop was run by a family, more like a family business. It was placed in town, not far from the place he works. The shop always filled with such a lovely aroma of coffee, combined with the smell of fresh bread directly from the oven, which was really mouth-watering.

And that’s why Taehyung really loves that shop.

Every morning, he will come and buy his favourite coffee in that shop, which is an Americano, as a fresh start before work. Usually, when he came in the morning, he will be greeted by a middle-aged man with a gentle smile, and the man will be quickly prepared his coffee since he already knew what Taehyung wanted.

But, today was an exception.

As he entered the shop, he noticed a really young man standing at the cashier, which he never saw before. The young man welcomed him and bowed politely, and Taehyung couldn’t help but notice how cute the guy was. He has such a huge eye, with a well-built body, which was unusual for a young man like him. ‘He must be new here...’ he guessed.

“What’s your order, sir?” The young man asked, while Taehyung secretly peeking his nametag. He smiled gently.

“Give me Americano, Jungkook-ssi.”

The young man that was so called Jungkook, widen his eyes in shock and Taehyung noticed a slight blush crept at his cheeks. He giggled silently at the sudden reaction. But somehow, the name actually came out smoothly from his tongue, made him wonder was Jungkook actually have any sort of connection with him. Anyway, he seriously found this guy was effortlessly looking cute.

“S-sure, sir. Please wait for a while.” The stuttering of that guy couldn’t help to stop Taehyung from giggling. He also noticed how clumsy Jungkook while preparing his coffee, which was only proof he’s either really new in handling this works, or actually nervous. Taehyung really wanted to more, but he didn’t have that much time.

‘Maybe later, huhu. Prepare yourself, Jungkook-ah’

After placing the bill, Taehyung walked quickly to his working place while taking his time to taste the coffee. Out of the sudden, he stopped at his track and frowned.

“OMG, it’s too sweet…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter