No regret

Taekook oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as he knows today was one of the most important day for BTS, yet he was laying comfortably on the couch of their new home, resting for a while from all the practices. He scrolled through the twitter of their group account and sighed deeply. The reason he had been away from twitter for so long was no other than all the painful words and haters throwing their shade to them. He knew the other members aware of it, like, really aware. But as much as they don’t want to pay any attention to them, the damage was still done, and they still feel the pain.
 

And one of them was, the most painful one he had ever experience. There were a few rumours resurface said that he hates Taehyung. Like, what kind of logic was that? They are BTS for God’s sake! They’re family! And he loves each of the member more than he loves his own self, and suddenly saying he hates one of them? He sometimes wishes he could go to the antis and knocked their ing head until they realized what they did.
 

What’s really pissing his off was how he could hate Taehyung? The hyung that dragged him to become more free, the hyung that didn’t bother if he ever called him by only his name without ‘hyung’, the hyung that always treated him as a friend, and not as a dongsaeng. How could they think like that?
 

“Jungkook-ah, you’re there?” A familiar deep voice calling for him. The moment he answered ‘yes’, the man entered the room with a glass of water in his hands and… his little puppy, yeontan playfully wiggled his tail. Wait, is it a boy? He smiled a little at the sight. The feeling of uneasy just now already faded when he saw both of his loves in his room.
 

Yes, his LOVES. You read it right.
 

“Tan-ah, come here!” The puppy ran happily towards him and jumped to his lap. Although its legs were short, the energy seemed could rival the owner itself. “Yah! Don’t be too fond with him. He’ll leave me if you do.” said Taehyung, looked annoyed. Jungkook just chuckled at him and continued to play with Yeontan. The puppy played happily with him on the bed and after a few minutes, Taehyung finally joined them. But instead of playing with them, he just lays down lazily while slowly closing his eyes.
 

“Are you going to sleep, hyung?”
 

“Just give me a minute to sleep, Kook-ah. Thank God no schedule for today but we have one tomorrow. Rehearsal, practices… Gonna keep some energy for our performance tomorrow.”
 

Jungkook stayed silenced and smiled slightly. He put Yeontan on the floor and let him play as he tried to protect Taehyung from being disturbed by the puppy. It’s only took a few minutes and Taehyung already sleep soundly. Watching him breathing calmly in his sleep, Jungkook couldn’t resist to touch his hair that looked so smooth and shiny. He’s carefully caressing his hair and somehow without he realized, he ended up kissing Taehyung’s temple, and deeply inhaled the nice smell of his hair.
 

He always knows that Taehyung need something to hug every time he sleeps. And now when he realized Taehyung slept just by crossing his hands and hugging himself, Jungkook slowly pulled his hands and let it rest at his waist. He closed the gap between them and gladly meets their head together. ‘How can I hate you, when I already deeply in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter