I love you so much that it's hurt

Taekook oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already the 50th day from the moment his grandma passed away. He kneeled at the stone, putting the lilies as a gift for her, and prayed. All he wished was her happiness up there, and remain sincerely watching him from above. The man, which was not other than Kim Taehyung, raised his head and watched his grandma’s name thoroughly. Today was the day he’s not coming as BTS’s V, but a merely Kim Taehyung, her precious grandchild.

“Halmeoni, I’m here…” said Taehyung, tried to smile, although it’s so bitter.

He is adjusting himself before continued smoothly, “It is have been a while since the last time I’m talking to you…  I miss you so much. Just wanna tell you, that we successfully promoted our comeback this time. Hope you could watch me from above, halmeoni. I hope… you’ll be proud of me.”

His eyes suddenly became wet without he realized. “I’m sorry we couldn’t talk too long. I already talked to our manager and he allowed me to come back late at night since our schedule for tomorrow still will be proceeded.” He wiped away the tears that fell endlessly and tried regained control by himself.

“I hope you will always well and healthy up there. Saranghae, halmeoni…”

With a heavy heart, he stood and left without looking back.

Because, if he did look back, it’ll only continue breaking his heart.

‘I’ll come again, halmeoni… I promise…’

.

“Where’s Taehyungie?” asked Hoseok, since all of the members already gathered to continue the practice except for V.

The members looked among themselves. They didn’t realize Taehyung was missing during they left their dorm. Jungkook became uneasy, and it became more obvious when he started to pace around the room.

“I think he had talked to me about going back to Daegu, but I don’t know he’ll go that soon,” said Suga while thinking thoroughly. The situation suddenly became silent. It’s like a moment for them to remember what’s happening to Taehyung and it all came back in pieces. His beloved grandma.

“Since he’s not here, we’ll just continue to practice, okay? We don’t want him to think he’s the reason we dragging the practice,” said Namjoon wisely and they started to move to their respective position.

But a person among them cannot concentrate at all.

Jeon Jungkook.

The worried feeling started to rise without him realized.

‘What if… he is broken? What if he blames his career because he can’t come to his grandma funeral?’

The questions kept flooding into his mind, leading to him doing so many mistakes during practice. He kept apologizing, but the issues still distracting him. He tried his best to concentrate as much as he can. He tried harder and harder. Until Jimin actually pointed out to him.

“Jungkook, are you okay? You didn’t seem to focus at all.”

“Yeah, Jungkook. What happen?” asked Namjoon, causing the maknae to stare at the blank space between them. “Are you tired? Maybe you need some rest.”

‘I’m worried.’ Too cliché.

‘The practice is useless without V hyung.’ Too obvious.

‘I’m afraid he’ll leave BTS.’  Too pessimist.

Jungkook shook his head vigorously. “No, I’m alright. Let’s continue.” The members looked at him worriedly. He turned back to hide his face that already flushed in embarrassment. “No, I’m serious. I’m okay!” His fair skin already flamed with red shade. 

Was he being too obvi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter