3. Unconscious thoughts

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Suga’s POV

 

All of our members were resting after a long schedule. I was sketching on my lyrics book. I couldn’t think of anything. I looked back at my book – Joo Oh wol. I didn’t realize myself but I kept repeating that name all over my book again and again. What’s wrong with me? Maybe I was too tired to think straight. I remembered what she said to me and wrote it down on my book. The sound of the doorbell snapped me out of my thought.

“Ding Dong.” Jung kook rushed to open the door. ‘Hyungs, it’s PIZZAA time!!”

All of our members gathered and sat in the living room. It was not unusual for us to order something after a tired schedule. We would circle around and chat.

‘Rapmon, how’s your fingers?’ Jin asked worriedly.

‘it’s healing a bit by bit, but I am sad I couldn’t sign properly today.’

‘yah, ARMYs will understand, now your health is the most important.’ I told him.

‘Yoon hyung is right, leader-nim you should take care of yourself first.’ Jimin added.

‘hoo, I don’t even know what’s wrong with me, tsk tsk me and my destruction.’ Rap mon sighed deeply.

I patted him on his shoulders and changed the subject, ‘How was today? I was shocked when someone from the seat shouted “J-HOPE” so loud.’

‘I know right, Hoseok hyung is so popular these days. Nearly all of the fans that came today were our Hope-hyung’s fans.’ Tae hyung mumbled putting the whole pizza slice into his mouth.

‘And also, Jung kook is wanjong trending, one fan even refused to hold hands with me but when she’s in front of Jung kook, she took out cards and all. -.-“ Tae hyung continued with an upset face.

‘huh, who who?’ Jung kook turned his head up from his phone and stared at Tae hyung curiously.

‘What was her name again? When I came to sit between you and Yoon hyung, she was there.’

‘Ah, Joo Oh wol-ssi.’ I was flustered to hear her name from Jung kook.

‘yeah, her, Joo Oh-wol, she was in a daze when she was waiting for my sign, so I asked her if she wanted to hold hands and she said no. And then after a while she took out her hand and said something like this to me, ‘here, you can hold my hands.’ Tae hyung explained the members.

Everyone busted out laughing and Hoseok teased Tae hyung, ‘She must have sensed that our little Tae hyung was feeling sad.’

‘You said Joo Oh wol? I think I remember her, she’s the one with a beanie and headphone around her neck, right?’ Rapmon asked.

‘yep, she’s the one. With a straight poker face.’ Tae hyung answered.

‘She’s cool, though, she told me not to stress because I became an idol instead of rapper because I am kicking every rapper’s . She said things that really warms me.’ Rapmon said while reaching for another pizza slice.

I just nodded without saying much.

‘She’s deep.’ Hoseok commented.

‘ahahaha, she didn’t say anything deep to me. Seriously though, she kept staring at me and said, ‘How could someone be so handsome.’ Jin laughed.

‘Why don’t I remember her?’ Jimin asked.

‘I don’t think you met her, you went to pee or something. Even we didn’t talk a lot.’ Hoseok said.

Jung kook added ‘yeah, she’s kinda in a rush to the point she forgot her name, lol.’

‘What about you hyung?’ Jung kook asked me and everyone turned his attention to me. I was startled.

‘I like her.’ I replied, all 6 members dropped their jaws. I realized what I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter