1.Fanmeeting (1)

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

‘Why is the line so long?’ Jin hee muttered in her head.

‘I shouldn’t have come here, I should have bought another present for that little . Why, why did I decide to come here?’

Jin hee was feeling impatient waiting in a long line of noisy fan girls.  Jin hee was at BTS fan signing event. She’s not a fan of BTS so why is she waiting here? doing things she hated the most in her life: waiting and standing in a crowded, noisy environment.

She wanted to surprise her best friend Oh wol, who is a crazy, obsessed ARMY (that’s what Jin hee called her), on her birthday with a signed album of the group she loved so much. Oh wol planned to come to this fan signing event for more than three months but she had to go to Busan because of her grandmother’s funeral. And as much as Oh wol loves BTS, Jin hee loves Oh wol. Oh wol is the only friend whom Jin hee can trust and depend on and vice versa. They are best friends since childhood and even though they have their ups and downs they would do anything for one another.

Eventhough, Jin hee hated the condition she was at the moment, she couldn’t back away now. She had been standing for more than 2 hours but the line didn’t seem to shorten a bit. After waiting for another 20 minutes, Jin Hee got into the hall BTS were signing their albums.

The fans were crouching in front of the desks where BTS members were signing the albums. As a friend of an ARMY, Jin hee know all the songs of BTS and a few info about the members, she even accompanied Oh wol to several BTS concerts.

All of the fans brought gifts but for Jin hee she only brought the photo book and HYYH Part 2 album. It was finally Jin hee’s turn. She was a bit in daze since it was her first time. The first one to sign was Rap Monster.

RM: Annyeong.

JH: Ah, nae. Can you sign it here please?’

RM: Of course, what’s your name?

JH: Oh Jin… no no, Joo Oh wol.’

Rapmon muttered “Joo Oh wol” as he signed for the photobook.

After Rapmon signed for both the album and photobook, Jin hee was in a rush to move to another member but she couldn’t since the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter