「6: Dreams Are Always Wonderful」

{EDITING HIATUS} Dancing Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next instance, you felt yourself being lifted up. Looking at Hoseok, he was in a state of euphoria and a wide smile was on his face. Deafening screams flooded back in and you heard Hoseok screaming loudly. "We won!" He kept repeating, which made you shellshocked. We won..? You glanced at the audience and heard the chants. "Hoseok! Y/N!" You can heard them screaming your names. Your face split into a huge grin as you nodded.

Tears started streaming uncontrollably down your cheeks as you felt the adrenaline coursed through you. We actually won, and it wasn't a dream. Hoseok had set you down by now and he glanced at you, his thumb reaching up to wipe the tears away. Realising you were crying, you laughed in embarrassment as your hand went up to your other cheek. You roughly rubbed away the tears and your lips curved up into a watery smile. Hoseok laughed at you and his hands s around your wrist, bringing you closer to him. Using a finger to tilt up your chin, his lips swooped down to capture yours in his. He drew you into a deep kiss and your arms went up to curl around his neck. It was just the two of you in this world, in love and relishing in this wonderful moment.

The screams loudened as the audience witness the interaction between you and Hoseok. You two pulled apart later, with me hitting him in fury. "Do you just have to!?!" You asked. The emcee was shocked but he quickly continued his speech. "Of course. I can't stand those guys eyeing you right there and plus, don't I deserve a kiss when we have won second place?" He cheekily said, smiling.

You turned to where Hoseok pointed and saw the guys waving back at you. Directing your gaze back to Hoseok, you glared at him. "Seriously, it's just Seokjin and Jimin. Really Hobi." The nickname you had for him accidentally slipped out. You looked out to the audience and saw Namjoon. "Instead, I have one person who's out to kill you." You pointed to Namjoon and chuckled when Hoseok visibly paled. Namjoon was mouthing a "You're so dead, Hoseokie" and was glaring intensely a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter