「4: Growing Feelings and Utter Sadness」

{EDITING HIATUS} Dancing Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His loud exclamation in shock and surprise unfroze the both of you, breaking the moment. Quickly getting off Hoseok, you dusted yourself and looked away, at a loss of words to explain yourself. "This isn't what it looks like," Hoseok started, making you snort quietly at his use to such a cliché phrase. "Oh, then are you guys ing on the floor?" Jimin innocently asked, making you choke in surprise on your saliva. Hoseok just groaned in disbelief and marched to Jimin, pulling him by the sleeve to drag him out.

You were furiously fanning yourself, trying to forget the embarrassment and save yourself from jumping into the grave Jimin dug. Since Hoseok had dragged the said male out, at the least he saved you from further embarassment. But what about him? You fretted with worry for the orange haired angel. To be honest, he had tugged at your heartstrings too many times to be still labelled as a friend. In fact, you were currently in the stage of denying a crush for him.

The door opened and you whipped around, trying to recognise that figure. Hoseok's face popped in and you unintentionally sighed in relief. "Miss me?" he cheekily asked, throwing a wink at you. You shook your head and turned around, facing the mirror again. "We need to practice, or else everything's going to be ruined." you said, getting into the starting position.

"What, no thank you?" Hoseok pouted, looking directly at you. You had unknowingly gone red but you ignored him and went to turn the music on, indirectly telling him you were serious about this. But he just slowly walked over, making it so infuriatingly slow that you wanted to strangle his neck.

You then felt yourself being slightly pushed forward abd a weight was resting on your shoulders. Looking up at the mirror, you realised it was Hoseok's head. Reaching out your hand, you lightly smacked his arm. "Stop it." you chided, huffing a little in anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter