003: contest

letter for park jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J I W O O

 

gosh it's only 11 am and i'm already sleepy, i'm starving i want to run away but i can't. i'm still at one of my classes, plus it's math class so maybe that's why i'm so sleepy and ready to meet jimin in the dreamland. i should write him a letter right now- oh wait he's sitting right in front of me i almost said that whoopsie.

i took a piece of paper out and secretly write my message to jimin:

  park jimin,

 

  hey sunshine! exams are tomorrow, and i

  wish you the very best for your tests! don't worry

  about me i am studying (not) well! i just wish i won't

  sleep on my books later ε- (´ー`*) if you're stressed bc

  of the exam i could help you study, just say the

  subject and i'll help you! don't forget to smile lots

  today, jimin! i love you so much even if you already

  know it, take care and fighting ✊

 

    j

 

"hey jiwoo," as i hear jimin's voice, i quickly turned the note upside down and hid it by putting it close to my body so jimin couldn't see it. this is bad, he almost caught me, he shouldn't know that i was the one writing him letters everyday. i almost got a heart attack.

trying to calm myself i said, "hey, what do you need?" he lowkey shows a paper to me, don't tell me it's-

"can you do me a favor?" i took the paper from his hand and opened it, the content of the paper was a talent contest where the winner gets to audition for a upcoming survival show. is he gonna ask me to help him or what? i shouldn't expect anything, he wouldn't do that. we're not that close in general, we barely talked and he basically know me just because of taehyung. 

as the school bell rang, everyone went out of the classroom leaving only me and jimin inside. "what do you want me to do with, this?" i gave him back the paper which he took back, we're having too much interactions for today. this is not good for me, i might die anytime. just kidding.

he really took his time and courage to say this, "teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter