001: how j met jimin

letter for park jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback

 

after talking to the dean of the university, he allowed me to walk around the campus to know the directions. not knowing where i'm even going, eventually i stopped at the music's room hearing someone playing the piano while there's also someone singing. 

i'm entranced by how beautiful this guy's voice is, it's so soft and attractive at the same time. this is my opportunity to check who's who inside the room, i took a peek in the opened space between the door. the guy was playing the piano all by himself, so he's also the one singing? that's so cool, i don't have a chance with musical instruments so i decided to become a dancer. 

is this love? i can't help but sit and listen to his voice from the small space, i could listen to his voice all day and i won't get sick of his voice. his fingers gently presses the keys as he continued to sing JIN's you were gone:

in the place where memories rest
even in the warmth left at the tip of my fingers
you are there, you are there, your scent, your face

his back is so, wide yet he look so small. he stopped playing the piano after getting a call from someone. he turned at side of the chair so that gave me a chance to see his side profile, it was so beautiful. his kissable lips, his cute nose and eyes, he also have a ear piercing on his left ear just like me.

"hey tae. i'm at the uni, whats up?" he continuously taps the floor while listening to his friend, then he laughs at his friend's reply. 

"you're coming here? sure. i'll wait for you, yeah, see you." he ends the call and stood up from the chair, in shock i hid in the door outside in case he walks around the room. gosh i look like a stalker, i should stop doing this.

as i slowly turn around to escape this area, i see a guy sitting beside me. he then covers my mouth before i could react, he escorted me out of the area and we went outside of the university's building. after that he removed his hand from my mouth, we awkwardly stood in silence for 30 seconds then he tried to break the ice.

"why are you outside the music room? care to explain it to me, miss?" he scrunches his face as the sun shines in front of us, what should i say? how can i say that i'm listening to the guy inside the room. is he the tae friend the guy was talking to a while ago?

"it's- uhm, i uhm, i-" i try my best to think of an explanation to get out of this hot seat, in defeat i lowered my head. why am i even outside the music room in the first place? i should be studying the way inside the building.

"you like him? i mean jimin? the guy inside the room?" he puts his hands in his pocket, with no other choice i nod in agreement. i could feel this guy smiling at my response.

so his name is jimin, what a cute name. "don't worry i won't tell him. i'm the guy he was talking to on the phone, if you were ever there that time when i called him. the name is kim taehyung, you?" he held out his hand for a handshake, hesitating i shook his hand in return.

"jung jiwoo" i looked at him, he was plainly wearing a layered clothes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter