Love-hate relationships?

Flower Crew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So far, the day didn’t exactly go well for Jaejin. He knows that Jiwon noticed his silent-treatment towards him and are trying to figure out the problem. But, what can he do except ignore that oblivious leader of him? If he stick by Jiwon’s side throughout the whole shooting, he won’t guarantees that his feeling will remain hidden.

Up until now, he had been lucky that all of the variety programs that he need to join casted other Sechskies members as well. That way, he could lessen his attention towards Jiwon but now…. He can only pray that he didn’t mess up during the shooting.

As the shooting further on, Jaejin managed to keep his distance from Jiwon. But, under the scrutinizing gazes of the leader, he can’t help but squirm a bit especially when he can sense the leader’s intense gaze on him. The other crew member even keep on stealing glaces at them, wondering just what the heck happened to them. Jaejin hope that the whole shooting wouldn’t have to be this awkward. But, after a while, Jiwon had finally given up on his attempt on staring at Jaejin’s side profile for an answer. He then proceed to converse casually with the other members, asking general question regarding the shooting and whatnot.

In a short matter of time, Jiwon had been able to fit in their social circle, laughing at some of their jokes and even making some of his lame old jokes.That was of no surprise since Jiwon had meet a lot of people in his line of work thus making him able to approach other people easily. Despite his stern looks and evil personality, Jiwon had always been able to attract other people due to his charismatic appeal.

Jaejin had always admired Jiwon because of that. He on the other hand is quite introverted and awkward around other people especially to those that he just met. Surely making friends with the other cast members are going to be hard. Suddenly the whole idea of the shooting itself began to sound unfavourable for Jaejin. Should he just denied the offer since the beginning? But then, he had already agreed to do the shows….

“Ah, I don’t know anymore!!!!!” Thought Jaejin sulkily while kicking the pebbles near his feet…. only for the pebbles to hit one of the main writer at front. Shocked, Jaejin quickly apologizes towards her fully noticing the eyes of the crew members on him. Oh god, he can already sense the heat coming to his neck.

“Ugh, please just ignore me.” Oh how Jaejin wish that the ground would just swallow him whole at that moment.

“Yah, Seho-ah, why is your pant so red today! Are you trying to attract other’s attention?” Suddenly Jiwon asked Seho loudly garnering the attention of the others.

“Hyung, you got it all wrong! This is what a proper attire for mc’ing supposed to be!” Retort Seho.

“Buahaha! I suppose. But you really stands out right now. With the matching jacket and pants.” Laugh Jiwon.

“Hahahaha! You’re right~” The others had join the conversation too and are now relentlessly teasing Seho about his clothes.

The teasing however finally comes to a stop (much to the relief of poor Seho) when it is time to change the shooting destination. As they all began to move, Jiwon sneakily walks beside Jaejin.

“You okay?” asked Jiwon.

“Oh hyung, what do you mean?”

“Just now, you were embarrassed weren’t you” Jiwon smirked.

“No, why would I?” Although Jaejin seemed compose at the outside but on the inside, he was panicking. His eyes keep on darting everywhere unknown to him. Jiwon upon seeing that stifled his laughter.

“Aish hyung, go away!”

“Just admit it, you idiot!”

“Admit what?!”

“That you were embarrassed.”

‘I’m not! And even if by slight chances I were, why would you care?!”

“Yah, Lee Jaejin, that’s not how you’re supposed to talk to your leader and shouldn’t you be thanking me instead?!”

“Why should I? I didn’t ask for your help in the first place.”Oblivious to their surrounding, their bickering had been the focus of two inviduals at that time which is none other than Cho Seho and Yoo Byungjae.

“Those two…. are really close, huh?”

“Are you sure? I just hope that their bickering won’t turn into a fist fight.” Just when those words were muttered, a loud string of curses can be heard.

“That must be Jiwon hyung. -_-” Both of them thought. True enough Jiwon and Jaejin are still bickering, showing no sign of stopping. Every now and then, Jiwon would yell cuss words at Jaejin while the latter continue coming up with a bunch of retorts towards the leader. Although the two continue to bicker, they still stand side by side, arms brushing each other as they walked towards their destination much to the confusion of others.

________________________________________________________________

Jaejin was nervous. Right now, it’s the time he dreaded the most. It’s time to split up the group. He sincerely hope that he would end up in the same team as Jiwon. The silent treatment be damned. Heck, he won’t even mind if they were to be chosen in the muddy road team as long as they are together. After all Jiwon is the expert here whilst he is still a newbie and surely being alone on a different team with none other than Jiwon would only be disadvantageous to him. Not only was he awkward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter