Dilemma

Flower Crew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejin’s POV

“Are you two close?” the PD asked.

“Of course, we are in the same group.” Jiwon answered.

“What? Group member?”

“ Is that it? Had their relationship just meant that all this time?”

Had Sechskies never reunited, would he and Jiwon even remain as friend? Were their relationship that fragile? This question had been lingering on Jaejin’s mind ever since the question was asked.

Actually, the morning had been great, he had a good night sleep and actually ate a proper breakfast for once, not fussing over his diet as a precautionary step to prepare for the trip. He met up with Jiwon at the entrance earlier and even formed an alliance together. But, it all had to be ruined by that stupid question.

He know that he shouldn’t be bothered by the question but somehow he is. Everything about it bothered him. The fact that Jiwon answered it without a second thought annoyed him. Group member? Was that all there is between them? And of course, he himself is to be blame for overthinking it but how could he not?

Oh, it’s none other than because of the stupid feelings that he had for the obnoxious leader. Come to think of it, all of this started because of that stupid apple game, it’s not that he didn’t have those kind of feelings towards Jiwon back then but having to stand so close to your secret crush with only an apple as the lone divider didn’t exactly help suppress those emotions. Nope, not even close, it even strengthens them.

Especially the feeling when Jiwon was trapped under him made him wonder what would happen if that had actually happen in real life. Would Jiwon’s face turn scarlet? Would Jiwon even be able to maintain eye contact with him? Jaejin knew that Jiwon was quite flustered on doing the appl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter