Before the first shooting

Flower Crew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejin’s POV

“Aigoo, where is it???”

Jaejin muttered to himself while rummaging through his suitcase. The once tidy pile of clothes are now scattered on the floor.

“Charles~ Have you seen my spare batteries ? Jiwon hyung will surely not bring these kind of stuffs to the trip. That’s his style, don’t you think so, Charles-ah?”

Instead of responding, Charles went inside Jaejin’s suitcase and started to make more mess.

“Aish, Charles!”

As Jaejin opens his mouth, ready to nag at Charles. His phone suddenly start ringing.

“Who could it be?” Fumed Jaejin.

Seeing the callers ID, his face quickly brightened. The caller was none other than Jiwon.

“Jiwon hyung?”

“ Jaejin-ah, what are you doing right now?”

“Aish hyung, packing obviously. Have you forgotten that tomorrow’s the shoot for Flower Crew?”

“Obviously I didn’t, but why are you still packing? It’s already 10 pm. Hyung have already finished packing a long time ago.”

“Knowing you, you’ll probably only brought the necessities. That’s why I’m packing for two right now, for both you and me”

At this, Jaejin heard Jiwon’s laughter from the other end of the line.

“You worry too much Jaejin-ah. Hyung’s an expert at this. I will take care of you, so don’t worry.”

Jaejin’s heart jumped. Sometimes, he will never be able to handle Jiwon’s sudden show of affection. He wondered how Sunghoon had been able to hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter