Ch 1 - The Intruding

A Life Is A Life (Hiatus)

 

** This story is plain and ordinary.**

Chapter One ----- The Intruding

In the spring time at 11:11 am, Sanha anxiously climbs the welded wire fences and jumps over them as the signage, which calls a No Trepassing and hangs on the wall of the welded wire fences.  He looks for a shelter without thinking. The sun shines over the trees and on the surfaced ground. After he dashes through the forests that he looks like he's into becoming a wanderer, he founds the empty spot, suddenly puts his own backpack beside the tree, and his stiff back leans against the trees. He rummages for his own coins inside his pocket and grabs them, but his money is not enough. He drinks a water bottle. His brown eyes are weary because he is already stuck outside from getting kicked out. He takes a look at his white, crumpled shirt getting stained with dirts and marks as well as his face looks sweaty.

He recalled that Sanha lifted up his head to look into Rae's unkind eyes and Seok's muffled voice ruthlessly destroyed Sanha's inner feelings and heart while he kneeled in front of them. His mind was turned into a reality from the past.  

Now, Sanha's eyes begin to shed few drops of tears. He shakes his head in disbelievable and his hands are trembled involuntarily. His eyes are wandering back and forth desperately as if he looks like he's already lost and feels like the black clouds are shattering and surrounding him. It can't help his heart to light up, but now he looks devastated. He gets up and looks at his clothes, which become wrinkled and dirt. He checks his backpack for his another new uniform that he makes sure if these looks neat. A crucial word pops up into his own mind, which says, "Survival." He sighs heavily when he's not very sure to think about this word first. He doesn't get it, but he lacks of acknowledge how well he manages his own skills. He believes that a survival is a priority for his life and gives him whether he expects what happens to his life or not. He finds other solutions in deeper for his own family's reasons. He slowly starts to walk up the sidewalk and alleyway. He feels scared and nervous at the same time, but tries gaining his bravery a bit, thinking like he's a strong boy. He begins walking forward for more miles on his way without taking a bus or bike. He thinks about might go to school at late night as if the guard is there for his job to be on patrol; for checking if there's somebody who could be breaking into the room. He imagines himself that he is good at hiding himself in the small, private band club. He ponders for a good hiding spot, "Maybe I should hide under the table or in the locker. I hope it works. Is it a good idea to sleep there in the band club?"  "Wanna Be Your Star!" is Eunwoo's own band club. He silently crouches and keeps walking towards the band club, then he opens the unlocked doors. He sees that a bright light is shining through the blurred windows before he closes the door slowly and quietly. The patrol guard is right there. Sanha hides himself behind the sofa and hopes that he doesn't get caught. Although he feels bad for taking the key from the small, private room like a janitor's room, he feels guilty, for he does sleep there after he gets kicked out from his own parents. The patrol is walking away from the band club without noticing. 

The sun is shining through the window as the day becomes the next and the weather is very peaceful and clear sunny. Eunwoo is the president in the band club that he comes into the room and clearly sees the intruder who peacefully sleeps on the sofa and still stays wearing his own uniform. Eunwoo frowns his own brows with his curiousity and supiscion, thinking how the intruder breaks into his band club. He tries to nudge the intruder's shoulder gently when he is nervous and not sure if he scares the intruder easily. The intruder slowly wakes up as his eyes are baggy and dull hair is messy. He abruptly gets scared easily that he realizes he intrudes into the room and stands up immediately. He says formally, "Sorry, I'm sorry! I need to leave! I have to go to my class. Your key is on the table. That's what I've done for." He carries his own backpack and guitar with him before he storms out of the room, leaving Eunwoo speechless and confusion. He doesn't understand why the intruder apologizes for breaking into his band club. After Eunwoo sees the intruder wearing his uniform like the same style as Eunwoo's uniform and carrying his guitar, he knows that he is in the same school as him, but he doesn't join any club at all.