Departure pt 1

Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Viv's Perspective
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yessss!" Jackie and squealed as I walked through the school gates with my suitcase. 


Her shrill announcement caused everyone in our friend group to start cheering and the other students to shake their heads at the disturbance that was my friends. The gang was all here: Nam Joon, Jackie, Hoseok, JeongJuk, and Jessie. 


"Why didn't you tell us that you decided to come you tease?" Namjoon said as he bumped his shoulder into mine. 


"I don't know. I guess I didn't fully commit until this morning." I said with a nonchalant shrug. Namjoon wrapped his arms around me squeezing me to death. "Well, I'm just glad you're joining us Song!"


To be honest, I'm not sure why I was so hesitant to join everyone. Part of it was me trying to pretend like this little second family I've created won't be all going their separate ways in a few months. I know someone in my situation should be making the most of this time, but I had somehow convinced my self that if I ignored it then it wouldn't happen. There was also the part of me that was slightly worried about any opportunities for things to happen between Jin and me as I still had;t fully recovered from our last ..engagement. 

Since then a multitude of things had prevented us from having another one of our meet-ups. My uncle and aunt wanted to spend more family time together, projects for school and spending hours in department stores stocking this suitcase with all-new outfits. But every once in a while my heart rate picks up as flashes of Jin hooking his fingers around my underwear appear in my mind. I wonder how far he was willing to take things now that we've both ventured into uncharted territory. Even in this frezzing cold, the thought caused a slightly familiar heat to star developing at my core and I had to squeeze my legs together to calm it.  


I wasn't left with much time to ponder since Jin ex, Hyun Ae strutted over to our friend group. She wasn't that terrible of a person, but she did tend to be inconsiderate when speaking which rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Something just never sat right with me as I felt she intentionally made snarky comments as a way to boost her self confidence. I still wondered what happened between her and Jin as their break up was an abrupt shock to all of us. 
She did look like a feature idol so it was no wonder she had half the boys at the school ready to serve he every need. She had a small 5'2" frame with milky white skin. Her eyes were deep brown but round with deep double eyelids. She had long dark hair that was always flawlessly curled and a small mole right above her heart-shaped lips. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter