Trouble in Paradise

Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's Perspective

------------------------------------------

I sat at my desk unable to process any of the conversations my friends were having. I was too preoccupied with pulling images from last night to the forefront of my mind. Warm brown skin against mine. Her plush lips in mine. I bit my own lip just thinking about it. I kept glancing at the door waiting for her to enter the classroom. It was one of my favorite parts of the day. 

Fighting the urge to text her and see if she was coming to class today, I finally tried to tune into the conversation my friends were having. Then I heard the loudness of girls excitingly talking approaching the classroom. It had to be her and her friends. 

I glanced back at the door at just the right moment. She was stunning. Her deep mahogany toned skin seemed to shine no matter where we were. Her shoulder length curly hair was a complementary deep brown but the honey highlights made it impossible to not notice her eyes. Her eyes were a bright brown that seemed like glass because of their contrast against the deepness of her skin. She was tall and had the perfect fullness to her body. I could melt into her when we hugged because her curves seemed to perfectly mold against me.  She was still wearing her plaid skirt a little shorter and it showcased her long toned legs. I swallowed hard remembering how those legs felt wrapped my waist last night. I'd never seen someone look so good in a school uniform, it was like it was tailor-made for her.

She took her seat next to me and I tried not to keep staring. 

"Hey, J," She greeted me brightly as she began organizing today's textbooks and notebooks. 

"Hey, Viv," I replied back with my special nickname or her. Everyone called her Song, but I chose to shorten her first name, Vivian. It was my special thing. 

I wondered how she could be so normal after our close encounter just a few hours ago. 

"Hey have you guys heard about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter