Hyakuretsu Kyaku!

Sibling Trouble {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Quick note this took place before Minhyun made up with Joshua and Minkyung


"Wow Jun, I knew that you were obsessed with your new purple hair but becoming purple yourself is not the answer."

"Shut up, Hoshi," Junhui grumbled, hissing when Jeonghan places a towel-wrapped icepack against his cheek. He held the icepack himself, "Anyways, do you guys normally get into fights with your siblings?"

Jeonghan shrugged, casually flipping his long hair and oblivious to the people swooning for him in the background, "Yeon-ah does yell at me some times but nothing too extreme." Minki, on the other hand, pointed out, "Because you all the time."

"An occasional fight but that's only something over, like, what chips to buy," Soonyoung added.

"I don't want to talk about it," Minhyun muttered, passive-agressively taking a bite out of his kimbap.

"I have a turtle for a brother-"

"Well sorry Coups not all of us has a twin brother that's too pure for this world," Jihoon huffed.

Soonyoung threw an arm around Jihoon- who glared at the offending limb- and teasingly laughed, "Aw~ Poor Uji being the cause for all the fights with his siblings~." He then screamed in pain when Jihoon chomped down on his arm, Seungcheol quickly intervening so that Soonyoung could keep his arm.

Junhui sighed, "Well this bruise came from Jieqiong punching me in the face this morning."

"For using her skincare kit without her permission?" Jeonghan asked.

"No."

"For hogging the bathroom the entire morning?"

"No."

"For using her makeup without permission?"

"No- wait, how narcissistic do you guys think I am?"

The Yoon twins glanced at each other, before turning back to him and shrugging in unison. Jeonghan unhelpfully added a so-so hand gesture, and then it was just offensive when Minki pushed his twin's hand down and added a "don't bother", barely bothering to say that quietly.

"Listen, are you guys going to help me or should I find someone else to help?"

"I say just accept your fate. You guys always fight don't you?" Jihoon answered dismissively, shoving Soonyoung off the bench they shared.

"What if she punches me again?"

"Don't you take wushu?"

"Well, yes, but-"

"You'll be fine."


Yes, as true as Jihoon had said, Junhui and Jieqiong constantly fighting was pretty normal. Junhui tries to say something embarrassing on Jieqiong's KaKao chat accounts when she's texting someone, Junhui getting locked outside of his own bedroom and being forced to sleep on the couch. Jieqiong "accidentally" pouring hot sauce into Junhui's coke, Jieqiong waking up to see marker drawings on her face.

Opposing opinions on foods, opposing opinions on what to spend the money their parents have given them on, opposing opinions on what eyebrow liner is better. The reasons that pranks and fights start vary greatly.

Yes, Junhui was used to it, but nowdays Jieqiong solutions to fights and pranks were getting very... violent. In fact, her solutions to nonexistent fights and pranks were also getting very... violent.

And yes, Junhui could swear on his magnificent purple hair that the last thing he did before all of this was filling her mechanical pencil for school with dirt about two weeks ago--extremely minor compared to that time when they were kids and he put dirt in her school bag with the addition of an earthworm (and the next day he found his pillow stuffed with earthworms) (and yes, that prank did blow up in him face as he now had a severe phobia of earthworms).

"Jeez, why did I forget the keys to our apartment today..." thus, here at Pledis High, Junhui dreaded for his untimely death. He looked up when he heard the familiar voice of Jieqiong, who still looked rather mad even with her friends chatting with each other.

He barely rose his hand up to wave at her to catch her attention and suddenly all Junhui saw was the bottom of a shoe.

 

 

 

Well, all Junhui could say was this was awkward, walking in a very intimidating silence as Jieqiong continued to fume like a bomb ready to explode whereas Junhui felt much smaller than normal as he has the outlines of a shoe all over his clothes and more specifically his face. When they reached home, Jieqiong immediately stomped her way to her room before slamming it shut, leaving Junhui in his dust-covered uniform.

The older brother scratches the back of his head before heading over to the slammed door. He could quite literally imagine an angel-winged Seungcheol perched on one shoulder telling him, "Resolving this issue would save your literal you know" and a devil-winged Jihoon perched on the other shoulder rebutting with, "You're only gonna receive another punch to that egotistical face of your's again".

Junhui took a deep breath, cheering to himself a quiet, "Jiayou!" and he opened the door to receive a pillow to his face. Once the pillow slid down from his face he could feels his eye twitch.

In the pastel pink-themed room, Jieqiong sat curled up against the corner of her bed, glaring at her phone that was placed by her feet. He carefully walked over to her bed to sit on it, "Okay, c'mon, we're talking, mei. Mom and dad aren't here to solve your problem so it's up to me now to help solve it."

"..." she still stared at her phone, eyebrows furrowed.

"Mei, I'm not leaving until you answer me," Junhui added under his breath, "Or at least until you've literally kicked me out."

"... Nothing..." Jieqiong muttered.

"My face and clothing say otherwise," Junhui poked at her cheek, "Spit it out now, me constantly being your punching bag is not the answer either of us wants."

"...ight with...friend..." Jieqiong hid behind her knees but Junhui barely heard enough.

"Did they do it on purpose?" he rose an eyebrow, noticing how Jieqiong's gaze focused elsewhere.

Carefully he continued on, as though it was a test, "Did they apologize?" Her finger twitched.

"Have they constantly been apologizing?" She turned her head away.

"Have you been avoiding the conflict with your frien-?"

"AH SHUT UP GE!" Jieqiong proceeded to shove Junhui over the side of her bed, making the lanky college student fall with a loud clunk against her wooden floor. At that point, he snapped.

"OW WHAT THE HELL MEI I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP!"

"WELL YOUR HELP ISN'T NEEDED!"

"OH AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CONTINUE BEING YOUR DUMMY HUH?!"

Jieqiong opened to try to refute before slowly closing it, murmuring guiltily, "Okay, sorry... me taking my anger out on you was really unfair, especially since you weren't the cause of it..."

Junhui glared for a while longer before relaxing, "It's fine, just... talk it out with me, okay? I know we're not always... buddy-buddy, but it's obvious that you haven't talked this out with anyone yet and it's really taking a toll on you... and me..."

She combed through her hair with her fingers in an abashed manner, "It's silly."

"Well you've beaten me out silly so I have no expectations at this point."

"I... made an album for her... and you know I've spent the past month locking myself in my room and pouring my heart into it!" Jieqiong protested before her voice died out, resorting to a pout, "And... she promised to cherish it and keep it on her forever, since it was so small and carry-able. I noticed it wasn't on her one day and she told me that she... accidentally dropped it into her pool at home... so all of my handwriting was smudged or wiped off and the photos and pages were all crumpled and ruined. When I saw it like that, it felt like she tore out my heart and stepped all over it so I... had cut it off with her..."

If Junhui were to be very honest, he was glad that it wasn't some sort of romance drama between her and her friend with their one-dream dude because although he flirted every now and then, he had basically no experience in romance. He sighed, "So what do you care more about? That album or her?"

"The album held all of our memories together but... her, definitely her..."

"Do you feel kinda dumb now for holding a grudge over it for a week now?" he flinched when Jieqiong abruptly stands up, looking much more confident and reassured than before.

"You know what, ge? You're right. I was being dumb over that," she smiled in what seemed like forever to Junhui, "Thanks a bunch! I'm gonna go make up with my girlfriend now!" and grabbed her phone and wallet before running out of their apartment.

Junhui stared at the hallway in a dumbfounded manner before smiling helplessly before that smile slowly morphed into realization.

"Wait, 'girlfriend'? As in-? Not the-? Wait, mei? Mei?? MEI COME BACK?!"