Dear diary, my brothers make me feel like a potato TT

Sibling Trouble {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Yoon Siyeon, princess of Pledis High and everyone's dream girl.

The most beautiful girl you'll ever see who's not only pretty, but also musically talented with singing and rapping, plays the violin and piano, a natural born actress, and has a heart made out of pure gold."

"Okay Kyungwon-unnie, that's enough monolog-ing," Siyeon sighs, tugging at Kyungwon's blazer to get her to sit down from standing on their lunch table in a dramatic fashion before she accidentally gives everyone passing by a peek of her underwear.

"Also please get your foot off of the table so that I can eat my kibimbap in peace," Yebin voiced out.

"Aw but if I don't introduce Princess Siyeon in a dramatic way to Minkyung then it won't be that fun," Kyungwon pouts as she moves to takes her seat back beside the sighing "princess".

"Hey I might be a transfer student but that doesn't mean I'm innocent enough to take that seriously," Minkyung responds with a slight frown, her American accent coming out in certain areas of her sentence.

But I guess some parts of it is accurate... Siyeon thought as her gaze drifts over to her school bag full of love letters with her name written on all of them in a variety of different hand-writings. The thought was never something to say though since she knew better in comparison to her experience at home. No matter how many admirerers she has, she knew that she could never beat some older siblings of her's.

"Princess, aren't you gonna eat something?" Kyungwon asked, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Er- can't. I forgot my lunch at home," Siyeon said.

"You can have some of my kibimbap if you want," Yebin said as she pushes her container of kibimbap over.

"Thanks Rena-unnie," and Siyeon was about to grab a roll when the doors suddenly opened and the classroom went silent. Everyone in the classroom turned to the door before dread immediately filled Siyeon at the sight of the figure clad in skinny jeans, leather ankle boots, leather jacket with a gray shirt underneath, and a crimson motorcycle helmet over their head while holding her plaid pink and black lunch box in their hand.

The stranger reached up and took off their helmet, auburn brown hair cascading down to their shoulders and taking the breaths away from everyone in class. The stranger messes with their hair a bit before looking over and grinning at Siyeon, who immediately curses in her head as she gets up abruptly and quickly walks over to the stranger.

"Jeonghan-oppa! I thought I told you not to come onto school campus again!" Siyeon hissed in a whisper.

"What? Can't I bring my little sister's lunch?" an eased laugh leaves Jeonghan's mouth, "You worry too much, Yeon-ah."

"Well-"

"Um..."

The duo pauses in their conversation and looks over to a boy who was fiddling nervously, a.k.a. Siyeon's crush (and she freaks out internally).

"I-I know that we haven't properly met b-but..." he turns bright red before holding out a letter to Jeonghan.

Obviously, Siyeon is not only heartbroken but regrets everything knowing how her pretty brother's personality was like as he reaches out and teasingly lifts his chin up with a smirk, "Oh~ That eager are we?"

And immediately Siyeon wants the ground to burry her.


That night after she was forced to go home on Jeonghan's motorcycle, she stayed up that night and wrote in her diary.

Dear diary,
Oppa makes everyone he meets gay ;-;


"Yeon-ah, don't you want to eat your pancakes instead of pouting? You've been pouting for the past two weeks."

To which Siyeon couldn't hlp but pout more as she's forced to stare at he older brothers that were sitting across the table in the diner from her looking as breathtaking as per usual with that motorcyclist outfit and long auburn hair to her left and that stylish sleeveless denim jacket over a baggy black shirt and platinum blond hair tied into a ponytail to her right.

"Don't worry Ren, she's just sad that I stole her crush's heart," Jeonghan laughs, "She's probably salty that this is the fourth time that it's happened."

"Am not!" Siyeon yelled indignantly.

She actually was.

"Again?" Minki asked skeptically.

"I can't help it though. Beautiful genes run in the family."

"Then stop flirting with them! Ren-oppa is your twin but you never see Ren-oppa flirting with everyone he meets!" Siyeon defended, crossing her arms with a huff, which was true. Jeonghan and Minki were twins yet they were practically opposites: Jeonghan seems reserved at first when meeting him for the first time before showing a more playful attitude whereas Minki showed a reserved but also playful attitude before his shy personality takes place if the playful front he keeps up goes a bit too far.

"Here's your check," their waiter gave the check to Minki before bowing and leaving quicker than usual. Minki looks at the check before scrunching up his eyebrows at the little piece of paper.

"Why did he write a seven digit number with a heart along with 'for the beautiful blonde'?"


That night...

Dear diary,
Jeonghan is too flirty and Ren is too oblivious, please save me from these two idiots before I actually become a potato.


Even with another week passing by, those same reoccurring themes would continue to happen where everyone would pay attention to her beautiful older brothers instead of her whenever they were in the same place and time. Siyeon was growing tired of such things happening for the whole 16 years of her life, obvious from the pout on her face that now seemed permanent as she kicked a pebble on the ground as she walked home since Jeonghan had to pick up Minki due to the latter's manager's car breaking down and not allowing a growing model to take a crappy city bus or else it would ruin Minki's 'image'.

Siyeon muttered some curses as she stares at the ground stubbornly before suddenly feeling clammy and rough hands cover and yank her into a damp alleyway hidden from society, fear immediately coursing throughout her body as she saw the hungry stares of the group of men who reaked of cigarettes and alcohol.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing?"

"You think she's used?"

"Probably, I mean look at her face."

She yelped as she felt more hands her body with finger going beneath her school uniform and disassembling her previously neat clothing. She tried to struggle but whoever was holding her was too strong, making her realize the cold truth that she couldn't get away and tears began to prick her eyes as she squeezed them shut as her screams were muffled by those filthy hands.

"YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU F***TARDS ARE DOING TO YEON-AH!"

Her eyes shot open and she saw a familiar blond's fist colliding with one of their faces as a crackling noise emitted from it. She watched as Minki then quickly delivered a jab in the gut with his elbow to a guy approaching behind him before Jeonghan took the opportunity to swing his motorcycle helmet at his head. Minki then quickly works to kick the last guy in his chest before Jeonghan grabs the latter's arm and flips him onto the hard cement floor.

"That's what you get for hurting my little sister, you scum," Jeonghan spat before her two siblings ran over to Siyeon, who had unconsciously fallen to the ground.

"Yeon-ah, are you okay? Did they touch you anywhere more than needed? Does oppa need to desecrate their faces more?" Minki asked worriedly as he kneeled down to Siyeon and Jeonghan took off his leather jacket to put around Siyeon's small frame.

She was speechless as to what happened before a choked sob came and she reached forward to hug her older brothers tightly, sobbing, "I-I'm sorry I was so jealous! I-I just wanted to be pretty and popular and l-loved like you guys but...! But...!"

"Hey, it's okay," she feels Jeonghan rubbing her back soothingly, "We'll protect you no matter what. You are our sister after all, and family sticks together, no matter what."

"And just because we're pretty doesn't mean we have to always act pretty," Minki snickered, nodding over to the beaten up trio as she lets go of them.

"You're lucky we were passing by this street to head home though," Jeonghan couldn't help but tease.

"Yeah... thanks, you guys..." Siyeon sniffled, a small smile on her face.

A hand suddenly reached out and grabbed Minki by the shoulder, making the latter turn and go into an attack position before his other shoulder was clasped and he was facing the guy that he punched and broke his nose, as evident with that oddly shaped nose and blood dripping down from his nostril. Even in such a state, he asked in a dazed manner, "Do you believe in fate?"

The three siblings blinked, shared a look with each other, before deciding...

To all punch him in the face.


Dear diary,
I wouldn't trade them for anything nor anyone though.