Your car or my car?

Your car or my car?

Park Jungsu was driving Cho Kyuhyun's car, a white Mercedes GLC Coupe, to a business lunch with their potential business partner. His young employer's son was sitting next to him, and were still too engrossed in his game in his mini tablet. He had asked his driver, Jungsu, to drive his car as he wanted to continue his online game battle with two of his gamers friends. He was supposed to look through the business discussion, which Jungsu has reminded him twice but he just continued playing. 

Cho Kyuhyun had joined his father's company a year ago and has been a great help to his father, with his brilliant ideas on business proposals which helped Cho Enterprise to gain bigger market share in Home Lifestyle furnitures. Park Jungsu worked as Cho family driver, and has seen Kyuhyun grown up from young, and treated him just like his younger brother. Kyuhyun was fond of Jungsu too, and often helped Jungsu financially, eventhough Jungsu refused so many times. 

"Hyung, don't worry. I've look through it yesterday and it's all in my mind" Kyuhyun said still engrossed in his game. 

Suddenly Jungsu jammed brake after he maneuvered the car around a bend into the basement car park. The sudden brake made Kyuhyun's tablet fell off his lap "! Hyung, what happened?!!" he picked up his tablet and quickly  messaged his friends that he would join again later. 

"I'm so sorry Kyuhyun, the car in front suddenly stopped and I had to jam brake in order not to hit their bumper". Jungsu opened his door and wanted to confront the car driver. 

"I'm so sorry, there was a cat running across and I had to stop so as not to run it over. My apologies again".  The other car driver was bowing and apologising. The owner of the car, a young man with blond hair, opened his door halfway and was talking to his driver. Kyuhyun could not see his face clearly, only his side view and his back. He was wearing a suit, just like Kyuhyun and then he closed back the door. The driver of the Black BMW 228 apologised to Jungsu again and got in the car. 

Kyuhyun wind down his window and told Jungsu to come back to the car as they were late. Jungsu continued driving and parked the car. Kyuhyun saw that the BMW car were parked at the far end and the driver and the blond guy just about to come out of the car. 

Jungsu told Kyuhyun that since both cars are ok, the owner of the  other car need to go off for an appointment. Kyuhyun nodded and let the matter rest. Jungsu passed the file to Kyuhyun and said that he would wait outside. He has booked a private dining room for Kyuhyun and his potential business partner to negotiate, and for himself, he would just ate separately at a normal table. Kyuhyun would be meeting Mr Lee from LCH International Timber Suppliers and the venue had been informed. 

Kyuhyun reached the private room first and instead of seating down, he was at the window looking outside. It's a Japanese restaurant, Sushi-Hyo, in Gangnam-gu and have tatami seatings. The sliding door opened and a blond guy was bowing to the receptionist with his thank yous. 

When the blond guy looked up, they both starred at each other. 

"Sungmin?? "

"Kyuhyun?? "

"It's been a long time! Since we left high school!" Kyuhyun walked to the blond guy and shake his hands. "How are you?" 

"I'm fine. Do you mean you are the Cho Kyuhyun from Cho Enterprise that I'm supposed to lunch with? Oh my, what a small world!"

"And you are the Mr Lee that I'm suppose to offer our partnership??" Kyuhyun was smiling widely. "You still look beautiful, Sungmin. You were my crush since first year and till now I could never forget you". 

"Awwwww Kyuhyun, you never made a move on me, how would I know you were seriously interested in me? I was so hopeful that you made a move". 

"I don't have the guts because you were so popular with the girls and guys. I was scared you turned me down"... 

The door was opened again and this time it was due to the food. Sungmin apologised to Kyuhyun for coming late as his car got into some issue just now. There was a cat dashing across and his driver need to jammed brake and causing the car behind to nearly hit his car. 

"That was you?? " Kyuhyun couldn't believe it. 

"You mean that was your car behind me? " Sungmin too couldn't believe it. 

They laughed and started eating and discussing about the proposal. If LCH International Timber Suppliers agreed with the terms set by Cho Enterprise, then Sungmin's company would be Kyuhyun's company sole supplier for timber for making the furnitures. Sungmin agreed and they exchange documents to put down their signatures. 

"Actually Sungmin, you are still my crush and I never forget you until now". 

"So, are you making your move now? I'm still hoping you know" Sungmin said shyly. 

"Sungmin, if you knew I was interested with you all along, why didn't you gave me a hint" Kyuhyun wanted to know. He thought he had a one-sided love. 

"Kyuhyun, you were one of the most handsome guy and you could have any girls you want. I have no guts to approach you too". 

They finished their meals and Kyuhyun said "So, shall we continue where we left off? I want to pursue you now, would you accept me?" 

"What takes you so long to ask?!!!" Sungmin moved towards Kyuhyun and peck him on his lips. Kyuhyun was stunt but reacted quickly. He hold Sungmin and kissed him back. He poured all his feelings in the kiss and then hugged Sungmin. 

"Ohhh Min, I will never let you go this time! Shall we adjourned to somewhere else for a drink and heart to heart talk?  Let me pass this file to my driver, Park Jungsu first". 

"Oh yes, let me pass this file to my driver too, Kim Youngwoon. I think they are both having their lunch together. They recognised each other just now after the carpark incident, before I enter this room". 

"Ok then, shall we go?" Kyuhyun happily asked Sungmin. 

"Your car or my car?" Sungmin asked. 

"My car! I'm the one asking you out" Kyuhyun pecked Sungmin on his lips. 

"Ok my Prince charming, let me inform Youngwoon that he needs to give a lift to Mr Park".

Together they left the restaurant after passing the files. They achieved something today. Business partners as well as life partners.