Chapter 6 - Channie Yell

Mafia's Best • EXO

Chapter 5 - Channie Yell
July 2010, Seoul

It has been a week since the plan when Kris suddenly called his companion.

"Hello?"

"Luhan, get over here. Time to set our plan in motion."

There was a moment of silence before the line went dead. Kris frowned and looked at the screen. Rolling his eyes, he put the phone back into the pocket of his jeans.

Not long after the phone call, Kris heard the doorbell. Opening the door, he greeted his friend.

"You know that you don't have to knock or anything, right?"

"I know. Anyway, who are we recruiting first?"

Kris thought for a good second before he was interrupted.

"How are we gonna call our mafia?"

Kris opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He didn't even think of the name and there he was, trying to recruit someone.

"I don't know." He sighed.

"Good, I was thinking, maybe we can call it Seoul's -"

"We are not including names of towns, peoples names and especially not including our's."

"Boring." Luhan groaned. "You know what? We should go to a drag show."

"Why?"

"So we can think of a name!"

"You - No."

"But why?" Luhan whined as he gave Kris the puppy eyes.

Kris sighed. "Fine. We are going."

"Now?"

"No, when I grow a beard!"

"You would look - not good. . ."

"Shut it and let's go."

They pulled over at the club and entered. There were people seated at the tables that chatted without a care in a world. The two sat at the table with two seats, not wanting to be disturbed. As they were waiting, Kris turned to Luhan.

"When you hear the name Channie Yell, clap like your life depends on it." Kris muttered.

"Why?"

"We need to recruit him."

"Is this why we came here?! To recruit a drag queen?!" Luhan whisper - yelled.

"You'd be surprised how this one is dangerous. I knew him."

Luhan raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"I met him in kindergarten. An agressive young fellow."

Luhan's mouth formed and 'O' shape and the two waited for the infamous drag queen to start. Fortunately, luck was on their side and Channie Yell was one of the first people to preform. Luhan and Kris clapped like crazy maniacs - which they probably were - and Luhan even stood up and winked at the guy. After he sat down Kris turned to him.

"What the he'll, Luhan? We were supposed to recruit him! Not flirt!" He whispered angrily.

"Really, Kris? And I thought you knew how to charm people into doing something. . ." Luhan rolled his eyes.

Kris just shook his head and the two watched as Channie want and danced around. After the performance, Kris and Luhan waited at the back exit for Channie. When he came out, he was surprised to see the two of them there.

"Do you need anything?"

"Actually, we were waiting for you, Chanyeol." Kris said.

"How do you know my name?" He asked, his eyes wide.

Kris ignored his question. "We have a. . . proposition for you."

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. "Oh?"

"I know that you are heavily involved in mechanics, right?"

"Yeah. . ." Chanyeol said, suspicious to what the two want.

"I - We thought you would be perfect for the role of the engineer for our. . . company."

"Company?"

"Yes. We are making a new company. It will be grand! Just imagine, Chanyeol: The company grows, you make money and, of course, be the main engineer." Kris continued to lie, looking Chanyeol in the eyes.

"I'll think about it."

"You have two days, Chanyeol."

"Two?! Why two?" Chanyeol looked at Kris, wide eyed.

"It's an opportunity that is offered once a lifetime."

Chanyeol nodded. "Well then. I might as well join you now."

Kris smirked. "Good choice." He said as he handed him a paper. " I will see you soon, Channie." With that, Luhan and Kris turned around and left the guy standing in the middle of a staircase, holding a paper in one and a wig in another hand. Chanyeol looked down at the paper where Kris' number and address were written. He gulped and looked in the direction where the two men were standing mere minutes ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

More chapters coming ing soon. See ya. . . [I'm lame, I know]