Three

Open up to me

Chanyeol had his eyes opened wide when those soft lips were pressing against his. He could feel the Baekhyun’s arms slowly went around his nape, bringing Chanyeol closer to him.

 

“Baek…”

Chanyeol said against Baekhyun’s lips, allowing Baekhyun to take control.

 

Baekhyun’s lips enveloped Chanyeol’s slowly, nibbling on the lower lips of Chanyeol’s. Baekhyun's could feel Chanyeol’s arms around his waist, as if enjoying the moment too. Realising that there was no rejection from Chanyeol, Baekhyun smiled against Chanyeol’s lips.

 

He moved and positioned himself, facing Chanyeol without breaking any contact of Chanyeol’s lips. Straddling, Baekhyun made a bolder move. His chest flushed against Chanyeol’s while Chanyeol’s hand pushing Baekhyun’s hips down, grinding against his crotch.

 

Everything seemed losing control.

 

Everything seemed standing still, as if the world revolved around them.

 

“Baek…”

Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun’s ear.

“Oh.. Baekhyun…”

 

Baekhyun knew there was no way back and he knew he need to have Chanyeol.

He need to have Chanyeol in him. He could feel the fire spreading across his chest, travelling towards south.

 

“Room... “

Baekhyun said.

 

WIthout hesitation, Chanyeol carried Baekhyun up and brought him into the room. Along the way, both of them near stumbled. Chanyeol could not focus when Baekhyun’s lips grazed along his jawline and dangerously close to his chin.

 

“Baek…”

Chanyeol groaned as both of them settled on the bed. His mind was clouded by Baekhyun’s expression. Baekhyun was looking dazed, after that passionate kiss.

 

That made Baekhyun wondered what else Chanyeol was good at. Chanyeol was good at almost everything.

“Chan…”

 

None of them knew that things would go on like that but both of them were glad.

 

Everything turned out to be fine.

 

--------

 

Baekhyun woke up, feeling sore all over. He wanted to stretch himself to relief from the sore, but he found himself being caged down. He turned to his side and saw Chanyeol sleeping soundly.

 

Chanyeol looked gorgeous, even with the oily face after the night. He looked radiant, or should he say glowing?

 

His gaze slowly trailed down, from the eyes, to the nose and down to Chanyeol’s lips.

 

And….

 

He found himself wanted to taste the sweetness again.

 

Just as he leaned forward, Chanyeol seemed to stir up from his sleep. Baekhyun quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep and to see what would Chanyeol reacted to that.

 

Chanyeol was surprised of course. Images started flashing across his mind, recalling how he had Baekhyung on the bed. He could still vividly remembered how Baekhyun moaned under him, skin flushed pink and extra cute.

 

Upon that thought, chanyeol blushed.

 

He slowly placed a peck on Baekhyun’s lips and get down from the bed softly. He had no idea how to face Baekhyun afterwards actually. He had no idea if Baekhyun was even sober when that made love that night.

 

Sighing, Chanyeol picked up his clothes and wore them. Just as he wanted to walk towards the door, Baekhyun sat up and said,

“I didn’t know you’re the kind of person who does hit and run.”

 

Chanyeol’s hand froze in the middle of the air just as he wanted to open the door.

 

“Are you?”

Baekhyun asked again.

.

.

.

“Park Chanyeol?”

 

----------------

a/n:

 

That.....was a bad attempt of writing . I tried but lost interest halfway....

hence i would not even say it's a . and therefore, not gonna rate this chap as M.

it was a short update but I will mostly probably update another chapter tmr night, approx the same timing once i've finalised chap 4!

 

Thank you for reading and subscribing to the fic!