Two

Open up to me

Chanyeol could not really recall what had happened on that day.

 

He could only remembered some parts of the event, where by he stood up on the stage, exchanging the vows with Baekhyun, signing on the marriage certificates, seeing the stunning face of his and Baekhyun’s parents. He could remember Baekhyun and him walking down the aisle, with the flower girls and boys throwing the petals on them.

 

He could see Sehun and Kris’ surprised face as he walked down the aisle and saw Yixing mouthing “what’s happening” at him. All Chanyeol did was smile as what Baekhyun told him to do so and he could not really remember what happened next.

 

After the whole event, Baekhyun and him bade the relatives goodbye and head towards the new apartment that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo initially bought for their marriage.

 

It was meant for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

 

“I’m sorry, Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun said softly as they sat side by side on the couch in the living room. Baekhyun had told Chanyeol to turned off his phone, in case anybody was going to ask what really happened.

 

Baekhyun had no idea how to face the rest, neither did Chanyeol.

 

“Nah… it’s okay.”

Honestly, Chanyeol did not know what to say. A part of him was glad that Baekhyun had asked him for help instead of some random stranger, and he was really really glad that he was “married” to Baekhyun. That was something he always hoped for and it came true.

 

But a part of him was confused, worried and sad. He had no idea why Baekhyun asked him for help and why did Kyungsoo even left Baekhyun? He came to a realisation that he was just a spare tyre that was just happened to be close by, that Baekhyun could use during emergency. The marriage would soon be nullified as it was not what Baekhyun wanted.


But deep down in Chanyeol’s heart, he really really hoped that he was the one that Baekhyun had initially chosen as life long partner. He hoped that Baekhyun and him got married, out of love.

 

“Oh man, dude. You’re such a life saver.”

Baekhyun sighed.

 

Chanyeol smiled weakly. He did not know how to feel at that moment. But all he knew was that he would need to console Baekhyun at that moment. Baekhyun must be very devastated that his groom to be left him at the altar alone.

 

“No prob, pal.”

Chanyeol replied. He got up and walked to the fridge to find himself some drink.

 

“There are beers and soju in the fridge.”

Baekhyun said as he laid back on the couch, and turning on the TV.

“I think i need them now.”

 

Chanyeol grimaced upon hearing that. He did not really liked the idea of Baekhyun drinking away his sorrow with alcohol but he gave in eventually. He took a few bottles of soju and beer towards the living room and placed them on the coffee table.

 

“Thanks.”

Baekhyun said softly and opened a can of beer.

“Cheers.”

 

Chanyeol did the same, opening a can of beer and gave Baekhyun a toast.

“Cheers.

 

------

 

Baekhyun knew he had to drink, just to keep himself sane.

 

He could not believe that he dragged Chanyeol into the mess. He knew Chanyeol was kind hearted and he felt himself so ugly to make used of Chanyeol’s kindness out of that.

 

What would Chanyeol think of him?

That was the first time he knew he was very concerned about how Chanyeol would see him.

 

Downing a few cans of beer and 3 bottle of soju, he felt light headed. He peered towards his left and saw Chanyeol taking sips of beer, watching the TV programme.

 

He could vividly saw Chanyeol’s throat moving as Chanyeol gulped down the drink. The side profile of Chanyeol was goddamn good looking that made Baekhyun wanted to cry.

 

‘Cause he came to a realisation that he loved Chanyeol all these while.

 

He really, really love Chanyeol that he felt relief and was on cloud nine when Chanyeol agreed to be the groom for the day. But he knew the marriage would be nullified soon. For he knew Chanyeol did not see him as lover, but a friend.

 

Just let him enjoyed the moment, the moment of being the married with Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun smiled and got up from the seat. He staggered a little and sat inbetween Chanyeol’s legs and buried his face against Chanyeol’s neck. That made Chanyeol almost spilled his beer.

 

“Baek?”

Chayeol said softly.

 

Baekhyun had always loved Chanyeol’s rapsy voice. The rapsy voice that would made Baekhyun felt at ease and aroused at the same time.

 

“Chan…”

Baekhyun hummed.

“Chanyeol…”

 

Baekhyun just wanted to indulge himself at that moment, listening to Chanyeol’s heart beat beating against his body. He wold never thought how much he loved being in Chanyeol’s embrace and how much he had yearned for it.

 

“Baekhyun?”

Chanyeol called out again as he put the can of beer by the side. He placed his hand at the back of Baekhyun’s back and rubbed it.

“Are you alright?”

 

“Yeah….”

Baekhyun answered.

“...Just let me be like this for a moment…”

 

Both of them stayed in that position for a good o’ half an hour, with the TV’s sound at the background. The time was as if standing still, just for them.

 

“Chanyeol... Do you know how much i hope this could be true?”

Baekhyun said suddenly.

 

That made Chanyeol’s eyes wide opened.

 

Baekhyun looked up, with his palm cupping on Chanyeol’s face. He titled Chanyeol’s face towards him and looked at him straight in the eyes.

“I can’t believe i just realised it today.”

 

Chanyeol remained silent and Baekhyun decided that if he did not do it now, he would regret the rest of his life.

 

Baekhyun made the boldest move ever in his life,

 

To plant a kiss on Chanyeol’s lips.

 

 

------

 

a/n:

Hi guys, it's been a while ever since i've posted a baekyeol fic.....