Just A Single Drop

A Single Drop Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You will do the plan B today?”

 

“Not only B, but also C if it is fail again”

 

“Sounds desperate for a well known assassin”

 

“Don’t ever underestimate me!!”

 

“Do you need help?”

 

“In your dream”

 

“I’ll be waiting your call if you need me~~~”

 

“I’ll call you only when I succeeded in killing that Jung!”

***

 

 

I bring Jaejoong to the office since he insists that he does not believe my bodyguard can protect me. Well…. I can blame him; I’m really in trouble these several days. The threat is getting more and more dangerous. We walk hand in hand to the elevator and all the workers that happens pass us bow at me and also him. They keep their eyes on my shy Jaejoong and stops when I glare to them.

 

“Well…. Who is this hot chic, Jung” I know that voice very well, Shim Changmin! I just meet him 2 weeks ago, the day I almost killed in the car explosion, but I already hate him. I don’t know why but somehow I feel like he is watching my every move.

 

“Back off! He is my fiancé!” I say confidently and I can feel Jaejoong tense a bit with my words.

 

“Fiancé, huh? You have a good choice” he tries to reach my Jaejoong.

 

“I.say.back.off!!” I hiss to him and he smirks while glancing at my Jaejoong that grips my arm tighter.

 

“Easy Jung…. I won’t take him from you….” He says while leaving, but then he turns back and winks to Jaejoong, “But you have to protect him from me carefully….” And he leaves with his assistant.

 

 

What did he mean? I just stand up starring at him till he disappears from my sight.

 

 

“Let’s get in Yunho~ah….” He tugs my sleeve and it brings me back to the reality. I smile at him and he leads the way to the elevator. I feel the tense between us and I know it is because of that Changmin! He has called my lover a !

 

 

“Who is he? What did he do here??” Jaejoong asks me when we are inside our office.

 

“Just the supervisor brought by my uncle to watch the next building progress, but he surely is really annoying!! I don’t even know anything about him before or his career before. I think he is new in uncle’s company but he has succeeded in taking control of my uncle’s brain” I say angrily. Jaejoong just smiles to me and brings me my coffee.

 

“I don’t like him” he blurts out.

 

“Neither do I” I stand up and hug his slim waist, “I don’t like the way he looks at you, I don’t like the way he calls you, I don’t like anything from him” I rest my chin on his shoulder.

 

“Do you know? I’m sure he is behind this all. I see him several time at the place where I got trouble or he even there when I’m in trouble” I say while spin Jaejoong around to face me.

 

“Jinjja??!! We have to be aware of him!” Jaejoong widened his eyes and hugs me, scared.

 

 

“Well Jung~~~ you are all lovey dovey here while the works are waiting behind you” he points at my table just behind my back.

 

“What are you doing here, Shim?!!” I release Jaejoong and he sat on my chair.

 

“I’m here to make sure you work well, I’m the supervisor here anyway~~ and what I see is you aren’t touch your work at all. Should I report it to your uncle? Or father maybe?” he threats me but I just give him challenging smirk.

 

“Do anything you want, I don’t care!!” I back to my seat with Jaejoong on my lap.

 

“I know…. You bring that to please you while you are boring, huh?” he points at Jaejoong and I can see his eyes watery.

 

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!” I shout to him. I can’t bear Jaejoong being hurt like that.

 

“Okay…. Better watch your move because I’ll be always watching you!” he opens the door and goes outside. I hug Jaejoong and take him to my embrace.

 

“It’s okay…. Just don’t mind him” I kiss his plump lips and he stops sobbing.

 

“But he is scary Yunnie~~ he says he will watch your every move…. He can harm you….” Seriously, it is why I love him so much. He doesn’t think about himself, he thinks about me.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

‘So…. Jaejoong is his weakness, huh? The game is becoming more and more fun~~~’

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Today for dinner I bring Jaejoong to the famous restaurant near my office. He insists that he will just go home and make me dinner but I beg him to dine with me in this restaurant, I even already book a seat for us, so I don’t want to just waste my money for nothing.

 

“Our seat is there near the biggest window, Jae. We can see the night view from here” I point at the seat on the corner and Jaejoong’s eyes beaming in happiness just seeing the place. sometimes I wonder, how can this guy happy just by a simple things??

 

 

“Wow~~ look what we got here~~” someone interrupt my moment with Jaejoong.

 

 

no!! Not that Shim again!!

 

 

Jaejoong looks at him with annoyed face and it is really bothering me, “Why you have to ruin my every moment, huh?” I stand up from my seat and glare at him dangerously.

 

“Wow!! Chillax dude! Just want to greet you two!!” he smirks and I know he is up to something not good.

 

“Can you please let us live at comfort alone, Mr. Shim??” I smile ‘sweetly’ at him.

 

“Of course….” He then walks to Jaejoong. He looked pissed off with Changmin’s attitude. He then put his index finger under Jaejoong’s chin and lifts his face up, “Nice ….” He says ad I can swear for the first time in my life I can see fire on Jaejoong eyes.

 

Jaejoong slaps his hand away and slaps him right on the left cheek, “That’s for calling me !!” he hisses in anger and then slap Changmin’s right cheek, “And that’s for always disturbing my Yunho!” he stands up from the seat and goes away. I follow him and he enters the toilet.

 

 

“GOD baby are you alright??” I hug him once we are in the toilet.

 

“I…. I’m scared….” He sobs in my chest. I know he will do so. He never has heart to do that –the slapping tings- to someone. He will feel guilty.

 

“It’s okay honey….” I smile at him making him calm.

 

“But our dinner planning ruined” he sobs gain cutely.

 

“Who says?? We even haven’t order our food!” I kiss his left cheek, “That’s for comforting you” he sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter