Jung Yunho

A Single Drop Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up from my deep slumber and greeted by the most beautiful man in the world. He is still sleeping beautifully beside me and his arm still wrap around my waist. I examine his face and kiss his lips to wake him up. He is the sleeping beauty, so I have to kiss him every morning to wake him up.

 

“Hey cutie….” I say after he opens his doe eyes that I admire so much.

 

“Morning Yunnie~~” he yawns cutely make me want to jump on top of him right away.

 

“I have to go to the office early in the morning baby, is it okay with you?” I look deeply in his eyes and he gives me his best smile ever.

 

“Do I ever mind about it honey?” he caresses my face, “Go shower, I’ll prepare your breakfast”

 

As he is off from the bed to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, I reach my cellphone and look at the screen. There are some of my schedules written there.

 

“Meeting with Mr. Nakamura at 11 AM, interview with A plus Magazine at 2 PM, meeting again with supplier from China at 3 PM, and finally I can rest a bit before dinner with my Boojae” I smile to myself looking at the last schedule.

 

“Woaahh…. What’s with that smile in the early morning, huh?” I lift my head to meet Jaejoong, “Are you sure you have many schedule or you have something you hide behind me, Mr. Jung?” he looks at me curiously.

 

“Yaahh~~~ I won’t ever dare to cheat behind you~~” I walk to him and hug his slim waist. He chuckles and hit my head softly.

 

“Pabo! Do you even think I mean my words, huh?” he hung his towel on his shoulder and off to our room door after giving me a light peck.

 

“Hurry up honey~~ it is 9 already!!” he shouts before totally disappears from my sight. I’m still grinning like a mad man because of his attitude. I walk to the shower and grab my towel. Something drops from the hanger. I pick it up and smile; it is Jaejoong’s clothes at our first meeting.

 

“It has been a month since we life together and he is surely like my own wife. Maybe I should hurriedly propose him” I hung the clothes back on its place and walk to the bathtub.

 

“I’m lucky that I am the one who save you from those bastards back then….”

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

I stop my Audy at the small park I the middle of the city. I get out and lean my back on its body, exhausted after the whole ing meeting and interview I had today. I lit up my cigarette and began smoking; it is my other hobby to release my stress besides drinking liquor of course. I take my cellphone from its hiding place and find 10 miscalls and some trashes –I mean messages- from my bodyguard and parent. Since I set up my phone in silent mode, I don’t know anything that they are trying to reach me. I decide to reply my parent’s and bodyguard’s message saying that I am okay and just need some time alone now.

 

Do you wonder why I need such a thing like bodyguard? It is because I am an important person and have many enemies. In fact, I’m not kind of spoiled brat that loves to make problem till they hate me and even try to kill me. Tell you the fact, I AM INNOCENT!! Blame my super rich parent that bear me to this world and make me their only heir since I am the only son, such a perfect life in the imperfect situation. They who envy my parent’s wealth will do anything to harm my family, including trying to kill them. Fortunately, I am strong enough to fight them and never once got even small injury.

 

 

 

I’m just about to enter my car again when suddenly I hear someone shout from far.

 

“Help!!!” I can hear it clearly now. I walk to the street and find someone runs for his live towards me.

 

“He is really beautiful….” For some seconds I think about this pretty guy and mesmerized by his beauty even on that kind of state. It is like someone just fails to him. He is in mess.

 

“Hel.... Help me….” And he fainted on my embrace when he reaches me. I widened my eyes when I spot 3 muscular men run to our direction. I lay his body on the street and protect him with my body.

 

“Give that to us!” one of them command me.

 

“If I say no?” I challenge them.

 

“Then you have to die!!” they run toward me and begin to beat me one by one. I think today is not their lucky day since they meet a person that has power of 10 adult men.

 

I beat them all just in a matter of 15 minutes and they run for their life. I walk toward the beautiful guy lie on the street and lift him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter