01.

eu·pho·ri·a!
of cleaning, new roommates & messy dorm
chapter 1

You walked out from Incheon Airport then stopped for a moment, your eyes wandering around the surroundings as a light smile appear on your face. “Not so much change, it still the same like two years ago.” You took a deep breath of the fresh air with another smile.

“Let’s see, I think the dorm is not too far away from here.” You said confidently as you wait for your aunt to pick you up. From what you heard, there are another four people arrived at the same times as yours. You began searching for them but then decided it’s a


□ □ ■ □ □

Seungcheol came out from his room and staring at the mess in the dorm, he ruffled his hair with a sigh then walked toward a really messy living room. “YA! I told you guys to clean up, not to lazy around and watching TV!” He scolded and kept continue blabbering, earning groan from his friends.

Seeing no sign of his friends get up from their position, the boy rolled his eyes. “Aish, I should get back to my room, it’s still in a mess,” he said to himself and walked back to his room.

“Ah, I’m soooo lazy!” Chan complained with a sigh as he started to clean the living room, he turned back to his friends with a look. “Why am I the only one working here anyway ?” He raised an eyebrow –it clearly shows how irritated he is.

Seungkwan got up from his seat then shrugged carelessly. “You’re the maknae so that means you must do the works.” Chan rolled his eyes at the other boy, he always told the fact every time the younger boy whining about the unfairness.

The other laughing silently as they lazily got up from their seat while the maknae is really not happy about it. Just about he want to protest and defend himself, Seungcheol came again with annoyed look. “Why do you guys still not doing anything ?” The older boy sent his dreadful glare to them.

Hyung, we actually about to start cleaning,” Soonyoung starts picking up the snacks and empty bottle on the floor.

Chan rolled his eyes, a hint of offended on his face. “Liar.”

The word made him earn glares from the other boys while Seungcheol just heaved a sigh and ruffled his hair. Just about he want to get back into his room, he turned again and stares at younger boy. “Chan, you should clean your room. Leave this to the others.”

A grin slowly plastered onto his handsome face as he nodded his head. “Okay, hyung.”

“I also think I need to clean my room. You guys can clean your room after finish clean this room and kitchen,” said a boy with long hair, he got up from his sleeping position on the couch with a yawn. The other boys groan at the sudden decision.

Seokmin watch as the boy leaving the room, he lets out a sigh. “Jeonghan hyungalways control people to do  whatever he wants.”

“I guess it means it just the six of us left here. We need to finish this fast so we can clean our room.” Wonwoo put down his book and get up to approach Soonyoung who had been cleaning the room although there aren’t any improvement as the living room is just too messy. Last night, the boys were watching a live football broadcast and they didn’t bother to clean up the mess they made after the broadcast. It’s tiring, Seungkwan reasoned.

“Count me out. I don’t participate in making this mess anyway.” Jihoon shrug off the leftover snacks on his knees, he was sure it’s not there before. When his eyes caught the mischievous glint on Soonyoung’s eyes, he finally knew why his cleaning didn’t help much, the boy had been dumping the trash to him. Jihoon let out an annoyed groan as he got up, leaving the room without any word, already planning to kill Soonyoung on his mind.

Seokmin join Soonyoung in picking up the trash as the latter finally start his work after the death glare he received from Jihoon. Seokmin tilted his head in wonder. “I wonder why Seungcheol hyung told us to cleaning this dorm, so suddenly.”

“Maybe there will be a guest,” Soonyoung replied, curious too.

Seungkwan threw his body to the couch as his eyes glued to the TV screen, there aren’t any sign he will start to clean the room soon or later, which earned glares from the other two. “Or maybe Mrs. Im already went back from Japan.”

“Seungcheol hyung won’t told us to clean the dorm if it’s only Mrs. Im coming,” Wonwoo commented while smacking Seungkwan’s head and scolded him for being lazy as the latter grumbled and got up from his position, lazily.

“Well, let’s just clean up, okay ?” Wonwoo joined in the conversation, wanted the younger boys to stop chatting and start cleaning for real. They have been cleaning since morning but until now –it’s already noon, the dorm still in messy condition.

He walked toward Mingyu who is busy with his cell phone. Just about he want to tap his shoulder, Mingyu let out a faint gasped which earn attention the other five boys. Curious, the boys start to gather around him and try to look at the phone.

“Well, what happen actually ?” Seungkwan questioned, looks ready to complain if it’s not important.

“He got a new girl, maybe ?”

“How about that Jiyoo girl then ?”

“He dumped her already, since three days ago,”

“Really ?”

Mingyu looked up from his phone then stares at his friends in bored manner. “Will you stop talking about my love life, please.” He then brightened as he show his phone toward the boys. “Mrs. Im said she will come home soon, this noon.”

Soonyoung raised an eyebrow. “What so interesting about it ?”

“She will come with her niece,” Mingyu said excitedly with a smile.

Seungkwan nodded then stared the other boys in awe. “Wait, it’s girl?”

Wonwoo tilted his head as he start to understand the reason for Mingyu’s sudden bright mood. “Well, that’s mean there will be girl in this dorm.”

“Wow. There will be a girl.” Seokmin said, quiet amazed with the news.

Mingyu nodded his head. “Isn’t that good ?”

“I know what’s on your mind right now. Don’t flirt with her.” Wonwoo warned.

“I’m not like Soonyoung, okay ?”

The older boy quickly looked at him, offended. “Hey, you’re way more dangerous than me.”

Suddenly they heard the door’s bell rang, they looked each other. “YaMaknae, open the door!” Seungkwan shouted loudly, so Chan could hear it.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan who were currently in Chan’s bedroom, turned to Chan who was placing the books at the bookshelf according to alphabet. Chan blew his bangs with annoyed look then walked out from the room to the door, both Seungcheol and Jeonghan following him from behind with an amused expression.

“Being maknae is .” He mumbled to himself while Seungcheol just let out a small chuckle.

Meanwhile the others still talking about Mrs. Im’s niece, Seokmin turned to look at Soonyoung. “When do you think she will come ?” He asked. Soonyoung just shrugged and shook his head.

“Maybe there’s something about that in the message.” Seungkwan said.

“Well, it says they will come today,” Wonwoo read the text casually.

The others widened their eyes. Great. This dorm is still messy. What if the girl see this ? “Really?! I have to see her!” Mingyu shouted excitedly –totally didn’t mind about the dorm condition right now.

“This dorm is still messy!” Wonwoo complained.

Then they heard the door’s bell rang again. “Hey, I think it’s Mrs. Im and her niece.” Seokmin stated.

They quickly ran toward the door except Wonwoo who just walked casually from behind. Chan who still complaining with Seungcheol and Jeonghan beside him opened the door, suddenly they fell on the floor because Seokmin bumped into Mingyu and the others –who were stood behind the maknae, causing all seven of them to fell on the floor.


□ □ ■ □ □

You blinked your eyes when you saw seven boys fell on the floor. You turned your gaze to see one boy standing not far from them with almost blank face. Then you turned back to look at the seven boys who still on the floor, looking at you.

Four boys come out from behind your back to see the commotion, the foreign looking boy gaped at the sight. “Wow, look at that Jisoo hyung!” The said boy let out a small smile as he took the younger boy’s hand. “It’s not polite to point your finger at people, Hansol.”

The other boy with distinct accent, comment, “They fell like domino.”

Jisoo rubbed his nape a bit awkward. “I don’t think it’s polite either to comment it like that, Minghao.”

On the other hand, you still gazed at the boys who already caught in a small fight over to decided who’s the culprit to make them end up on the floor. Seokmin was laughing excitedly as he saw Seungkwan ready to fight Soonyoung for stepping on his precious hand, which earned complain from the latter. “I’m also a victim here! My head hit the damn floor.”

“Hey, don’t sit on my hair!”

“Ah, hyung! Just get up already, all of you. Especially Seungcheol hyung, I can’t breath.”

“As much as I want to get up, Mingyu is laying on my arms.”

“Okay, guys. I think it’s not the time to bickering like this.” Wonwoo said quietly as you finally realized his presence and look at him. He awkwardly look back as he greets you and the other four boys –they’re basically still commenting about the boys on the floor with Jisoo busy stopping them from making impolite comment to people they just met.

“Girl, instead of wasting your time looking at these boys, let’s just go to my room. Let’s play.”

Jisoo grumbled. “Jun. That’s impolite to say to a girl!”

Just when you thought the situation can’t get any worse than this, a boy with pink hair come to add more commotion. “YA! Kim Mingyu! Didn’t I tell you it’s your turn to clean up the bathroom this week? It starts to stinks!”

Seungcheol who finally manage to get up and stop the boys from being noisy –although there are still glares thrown to Soonyoung from Seungkwan while Seokmin trying to suppress his laughter. The oldest boy smiled apologetically at you and the other four boys.

“I’m sorry for their behavior. They’re usually not like this.”

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. “It’s a lie.”

Before Seokmin could add another word and make the situation become noisy again, Seungcheol quickly cut him off. “Anyway, welcome to the dormitory! I hope you guys will enjoy living here!”

You let out a nervous laugh as you look around your surroundings. ‘I think it will quite noisy everyday.

Author's
NOTE
 
 
 
 
 
first chapter is out! i hope you guys like it :) read, comment and subscribe are l o v e <33
xoxo,
yeolmints