004

Black VS White

"It is cold! It is lonely! It is just ugh!" I sat down on a tree trunk that lay on the white, snowy ground. With the soft snow flowing around me and the forest it looked like a winter wonderland, it was beautiful….But boring!

"Why did I decide to come here in the winter! I have been walking for the past 5 hours, starving, in the night, alone but also had the feeling of being watched!" I continued complaining but told myself to calm down as I took a deep breath in and out.

"I am just starving.Yeah, that’s right, I just need food. I looked into my bag and got out a small pack of biscuits. I smiled, Ann must have packed small snacks for me on the way.

"Now of to my search….To find someone special.But first I need a place to live.And now I need to sleep but I have to keep going!" I opened the small packet of digestives.

"Grrrrrr"

" What was that?" I asked myself and I turned to see a white wolf. A wolf with fur white as snow. It walked towards me. I walked away from it. One step. The second step. Third step.

My back bumps into the tree behind me, I gulp.

Why?! Why me?! This is the end! I hope Ann gets a happy life! Why did I run away?! I could have just lived with it! That prince could have been nice!!!!

 The white wolf walked towards me, but slowly, almost as if it was inspecting me, looking if I was dangerous or a threat. It lowers its head down and sniffed my feet. I looked down at it and then looked back up, it stares into my eyes then ran off the direction it came from.

I let out a heap of breath I didn’t know I was holding. That was so close!

Why didn’t he bite me or do anything?

 I let out a sigh and fell to the ground from exhaustion.

Why do I regret doing this?

My eyes fluttered shut and my body relaxed as I fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<<>

 

 

My eyes shot open as my body stiffened in surprise. I saw a beautiful clear night sky in front of me with stars from white to red scattered around it. I felt something soft on my arm, something too soft…something like fur.

 

oh, no….it can't be!

 I turn to see the same white fox on my arm, sleeping.

Is this real? Am I dreaming?

I felt cold sweat on my back and my heart racing from fear. It seems like I should have controlled it because it sat up instantly and looked at me with its large dark eyes. It didn’t even feel like a second before it ran off.

Again? Wait, was I dreaming last time? No, I remember it clearly, then what? Why?

 

 

*********************

 

I won't be updating in a while, for personal reasons and that I have writer's block at the moment and i hope you dont mind the wait the wait.

Thank you and sorry for the late update. If i do update it might be because i got an idea of what happens next.