Chapter 4

Losing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sudden intrusion of light woke him up. He groaned and pulled the covers up over his face but the covers weren't cooperating. His tugs were met by resistance. He opened one eye and found his older sister holding on to the opposite end of the sheet. 

"Ugh. Noona, come back tomorrow and let me sleep. My head is killing me." He groaned and hastily flung a tattoed arm over his eyes.

"And whose fault is it that you're wasted? You made a mess of yourself last night. Your headache is the least of your worries. Get your drunken up and do damage control or you'll regret it." Older Sisters are merciless creatures. If he was expecting sympathy, he was disappointed. "I'm giving you five minutes. If you're not up by then, I'll post one embarassing picture of you on IG for every minute of delay. It's 12:05 on my watch."

She turned and entered the adjoining bathroom. He could hear her running a bath. His sister's words registered vaguely through the post drunk haze. His sister said something about damage control. He couldn't remember much from last night. Their concert was a success. That much he could remember. The rest of the night was hazy. He felt as if he'd been run over by a 10-wheeler truck. His head was killing him. He d for the bottle of painkillers he kept on his bedside and swallowed one blue pill.

"Your bath is ready. Eew. You stink like yesterday's puke." She crinkled her nose daintily. "I'll start preparing hangover soup for you. Five minutes. If you're still in bed by then, you know what will happen. Don't say I didn't warn you.

What did I do last night? Jiyong kept asking himself. He d blindly for his phone under the covers. He got a message from Bajowoo: "Your baby girl's already home. Don't worry she's safe. Had to drive her home myself. She was a crying mess. You better think of something really good to make up to her tomorrow. You messed her up pretty bad."

"Fxxking hell. Jiyong, what the fxxk did you do?" He cursed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter