; four

MONOTONE ; myg jjk (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRACKLIST 004; vanish

circles by EDEN

 

VANISH; 

/ˈvanɪʃ/

verb

disappear suddenly and completely.

why didn't you talk to me that day?

his heart shrank. as small as you could imagine. a pinch of his mind knew that he felt a bit sad.

"woah jimin?" hoseok scoffed, taken aback, "didn't knew that jerks could date cuties," he shrugged. "hmm, yoongi isn't such a jerk you know," seokjin defended, "i talked to him once." "if he isn't a jerk, care to explain this?" jungkook pointed his bruise. seokjin rolled eyes, "just a bad first impression." "or just a bad personality," hoseok added. "whatever," seokjin yanked it. 

"how do you know much about him?" jungkook questioned. seokjin remained silent for some seconds before answering, "we have bio together." "is that all, pst, i expected more," hoseok mumbled. even though seokjin heard it clearly. 

"he really is a nice guy, we can just talk to him and everything solved." seokjin suggested, "i have jimin's number, i can contact him." jungkook drooped once again when he heard jimin. 

"actually i have something to do," jungkook stood from the grass, he lightly patted off his shirt before grabbing his bag. "adiós."

"what?" seokjin stood from the bench, "you're leaving?" jungkook kept on walking while waving his hand. "what about the colour thing? you're just going to leave it behind?"

jungkook flinched.
yet he continued to walk.

"college is a collective period," hoseok scratched his neck.

 

jungkook didn't knew where he was heading. just walking around the alleys of the campus. it wasn't that crowded. he checked up just if seokjin and hoseok were following him, but they didn't. making jungkook slouch. 

a yawned escaped from his lips right before someone bumped to him.
how many times did he bumped in a day?

quickly turned around with his reflexes and looked at who just bumped him. it was a petite boy. a cute petite boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter