; three

MONOTONE ; myg jjk (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRACKLIST 003; disappointment

rain by cavanaugh

 

DISAPPOINTMENT;

/dɪsəˈpɔɪntm(ə)nt/

noun

sadness or displeasure caused by the non-fulfilment of one's hopes or expectations.

that time, were you jealous?

hoseok slowly dabbed the alcohol dipped cotton to jungkook's cheek. a bruise was formed when, certainly someone. uhm. decided to throw a fist to his face. 

"ouch!" jungkook yelped by the contact, the alcohol made it sting, "be more careful!" "or maybe you should be more careful with your mouth," hoseok glared at him. "how would i know that a maniac will just punch me in my face!" jungkook tried to cover himself, even though he knew he was guilty. "come on don't lean the fault to me! you just called that dude short!" hoseok replied back while the cotton fell to the floor.

"in my defense i added '-ie' making it less insultable!" 
"does that word even exists?"
"does that really matter?" 

"okay i really want to stop fighting with you," hoseok closed his eyes and escaped a sigh, "lets just lean the fault to that guy." jungkook took a bit of time to analyze, but he nodded in agreement, "yeah, he ruined my  beautiful face." "i think you got the adjective wrong."

"anyways, where did that boy go? did he ranaway once he punched me?" jungkook huffed, as he grabbed the cotton and threw it in a bin. hoseok started to put the first aid kit to the cabinet, as he took a band aid before closing it, "not exactly. he just muttered something and i let him go." "you let him go? are you dumb?" jungkook furiously stated, as he sat on a chair and waited hoseok to finish. 

"he has classes too, as a good person, i let him go." hoseok nodded in satisfaction by himself, he peeled off the band aid, and tenderly placed it on jungkook's bruise. "i'm going to look for that boy again, and i'm not going to let him go," jungkook breathed out with tired eyes, both males grabbed their stuff and walked out of the infirmary. 

 

 

 

"he just punched you in the face?" seokjin said eyes widen by the statement. "are you deaf? i think you heard it clearly," jungkook rolled eyes as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter