Letting Go

Remember Me When The First Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman was sitting in waiting room to get on the plane about in 10 minutes. She stared at the passport she was holding as this was her first time went abroad alone. It was written there Tae-yeon Kim which was her name. She looked through the passport. She has visited so many countries out there such as Japan, Canada, England, USA. And when she was there, she wasn't alone. But with him who she left. The rain pouring hard out there making her hesitated about her decision. At the time like this, when there was thunder, he was always beside her. The announcement made her closed the passport and put it into her bag. 

Taeyeon walked away to get on the plane. Inside her heart, she kept telling herself that she has chose the right decision. It was for two of them. Maybe they might not happy for a while, but she was sure that they will get happy. At least him. If she will not given a happy ending, at least Jiyong should. This might be not the best for her, but she believe this was the best for him. 

Taeyeon was finally sitting on her seat. She pulled up the window so she could stare at the outside. The weather showed no sign to get better. She closed the window again and the plane will fly in minutes. Taeyeon sighed and looked around her. The seats filled in no time. Stewardesses were busy helping the passenger. A middle aged woman sat across her. And from the space between seat, a tiny hand appeared. Taeyeon couldn't help and reached that hand of a baby in front of her. The baby immediately grabbed her finger. Such a cute baby, she thought. Taeyeon pulled up the lid of the window again and she was like getting hypnotized. She seemed confused and looked around her showing expression like, "why am i here?". 

She pulled her hand from the baby's grip and got up from her seat. The pilot announced that the plane will take off. Taeyeon got rid of the seatbealt and moved from there. 

"Sorry miss, you have stay still. The plane is going to take off..." a stewardess was getting on her way. 

"No! I want to get out of here!" She insisted.

"Miss! You can't get out of here" another stewardess tried to stop her. 

"I WANT TO GET OUT! LET ME GO!" Taeyeon threw a fit. She couldn't be stopped. 

Stewardess that looked older sighed, "let her go" she told to another stewardess. 

People on the plane was staring at her. They gone silent that only baby's cry sound only could be heard. A man stewardess led her to the exit door and the plane hasn't close its door yet. Taeyeon was relieved. She hurriedly ran through the corridor and finally welcomed by people in the waiting room. 

She was confused. Why was she here? How could she get into here? She was lost. The world felt like spinning. And she didn't know why she couldn't think of anything. She didn't know what should she do. She wasn't sure which way she should take. Her brain suddenly stopped working, stopped thinking. She tried to think but it didn't work. After standing there for 5 minutes, finally she could think one thing. And that led her to find her way. That person. 

Taeyeon ran to the exit gate. She approached taxi but she realised that she didn't bring purse or anything else with her. She got confused again. And she didn't have any option. Taeyeon decided to run through the rain. Rain wasn't falling that hard anymore but still. She didn't know where to go, where the direction but she followed the passings cars. It's Gimpo airport which is closer to Seoul than from Incheon but it is not close, definitely. 

And fortunately, a car stopped and a woman kindly offered to drive her. Taeyeon gladly accepted and got into the car. 

"Thank you" Taeyeon said to this woman which she thought pretty. 

"Why are you... running in the rain?" The woman asked. 

"I didn't bring anything with me, so i have no choice..." she replied while tried to dry her rain. She was completely wet. 

The woman seemed confused with Taeyeon's reply but Taeyeon didn't pay attention to it. 

"Where are you going?" The woman asked. She the music player and in second ballad RnB enchoing the car, so perfect in this weather. 

"Gangnam" Taeyeon answered. 

"Wow. That's far"

"Really? Oh y-yeah seems right" Taeyeon grinned and looked at the outside. She was confused why she was confused. At the moment she was thinking of this but then her mind went blank.

The woman wanted to ask further but she chose to keep it. 

After thirty minutes, they arrived the apartment that Taeyeon told to the woman. After saying thank you and other else, Taeyeon stepped out of the car. The rain was still falling so she ran fastly. It's Jiyong's apartment. 

She took the lift and in no time, she reached the seventh floor. Taeyeon naturally knew the direction. For her, it's like her second home. She stepped her foot in front of his apartment. Taeyeon wanted to enter the password but she just forgot it. 

Damn it. 

She clicked the bell. But no answer from the inside. Once again she clicked. She waited patiently. Taeyeom was freezing. It's dawn already and she was wet. She was hugging herself, trying to hide her frozen as ice hands. She has to press the bell for the third time until the door finally opened. 

Jiyong was standing before her. He was in shock. But the freezing Taeyeon ignored it and got into the apartment. 

"Oh my gosh, i'm so cooldd" she walked to the living room. 

Jiyong followed her from behind and turned her to face him. "You're back" he said. His eyes got teary which she didn't know why he got sad. But then he smiled. 

"Y-yeah. I'm... back. I...." Taeyeon confused with him. 

Taeyeon couldn't finish her words as Jiyong pulled her into his arms and hugged her very tightly. 

"I don't what is this but I'm really wet" Taeyeon pushed Jiyong and found him sobbing. 

"Jiyong.. why?" She asked and then wiped his tears away from his cheeks. 

"I'm so happy finally you come back for me. I knew that you would. I believe in you. We promised. I knew you wouldn't break our promise. No one believe me that you would came back but you did" Jiyong put his arms around Taeyeon again. 

She was completely confused why Jiyong suddenly turned into such a weak cry baby just because his girlfriend visited him. Did she gone for a long time? Taeyeon looked at the outside and it's dark already. The rain stopped but she still could smell the aroma of rain. 

Jiyong broke the hug. "I love you baby and i won't disappoint you again, I promise you. Please promise me that you will not leave me again.."

"What? I never left you.." Taeyeon frowned. 

"Right? You will never leave me ever.." his voice shaking. 

"You look pale and skinny, Jiyong.." Taeyeon brushed his hair and carressed his face. She was wondered how could he changed this much. How could everything seemed so unfamiliar now? He's so not like Jiyong she used to know. 

But that thoughts faded away when Jiyong pulled her head toward him and kissed her lips. She forgot everything in a moment. It wasn't gentle but rough kiss. Taeyeon hugged him around his neck while Jiyong put his hand on her slender waist. He pushed her to big couch near them so he was above her. He continued to attack her lips and then also kissed her ears to the neck. While Jiyong did that, Taeyeon suddenly pushed him strongly making him surprised. He kneeled on the coach with hurt expression on his face. 

Taeyeon got up. "This isn't right. No, this isn't right. My god. This isn't right" Taeyeon wandered around.

"Tae.." Jiyong called out her name. 

"No! Why am i still here? WHY?!" she walked away to the door and Jiyong followed her. 

"Taeyeon, wait!" He reached her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter