Mabinogi

Honeymoon With A Stranger

Even the heaven, sun and the wind
All of this is a new beginning

(Mabinogi - Girls' Generation)

 

 

After finding out that the ring belonged to the most precious woman in his life, Byul persistently tried to refuse and return the ring except he wouldn't take it. As much as she tried to give it back, Kyujong in turn refused as strongly as she tried. They argued back and forth until Kyujong finally told her how of all women he has been with, only with her did the ring fit.

"It's just too precious. You can't possibly think that you can trust me this much to just willingly give this to me." Byul tried to reason out once more.

Kyujong let out a small laugh thinking how stubborn headed she is. Out of all the women who tried the ring on, she was the only one to argue with him wanting to return it back while the rest would insist he resize it to fit their finger or would ask him to buy them a bigger and shinier ring. It just made him want her to have the item all the more.

"Byulyi-ssi. Practically strangers, may I ask exactly why you followed me since day one?" Kyujong asked holding out her left hand to stop her from taking the ring off.

"Uhm... Because you told me so?" She answered making him look at her as if she was crazy. "Okay. Fine. Maybe because... For some unknown reason... I had an instinct that I could trust you."

"And why did you tell me your story?" He prodded some more.

She sighed. "Because you trusted me enough to tell yours."

"Exactly that." He agreed. "We trusted each other enough to share our secrets despite the fact that we are - were strangers. So me giving this ring to you, it's not just because I had no other ring to give you. It's mainly because I chose to trust you to keep it safe as a sign of our... let's just put it as growing relationship."

Knowing he is as much as stubborn as she was, Byul could only awkwardly shifted and nodded a little later. "Okay. I'll take good care of it then."

 

"We're really going through with this." Byul muttered nervously playing with her hand as she and Kyujong head to the elevator.

Kyujong could only sympathize but even though, he had to keep his head cool and calm. Not wanting her to have another panic attack, he held her hand twining their fingers together and he noticed her getting caught off guard at his act but it wasn't like it was the first time they've done it. "You'll be alright. Everything will be alright." He smiled ruffling her hair with his free hand making her blush.

When they got down to the reception area, he tugged her along the front desk and Byul wondered what he was doing until she curiously heard him borrowing the silk scarf of the front desk clerk who also seemed flustered at his request.

"Kyujong-ssi, what are you doing?" Byul asked tugging his arm along. "I'm borrowing her scarf."

"I heard. Why?" He smiled and said, "I'll tell you in a bit." He then turned his attention back to the clerk who was asking if it was okay for her to lend it to him. The supervisor didn't seem too worried knowing Kyujong as one of their VIP guests and just nodded. "Thank you. I'll have it returned this afternoon." He said and with that they headed outside where the driver from the limo was waiting for them except with a different car.

Getting in, Kyujong asked the man to bring them to this street which got Byul even more curious.

"Wait. That's not the way to the consulate." She said giving her groom a suspicious look.

Like earlier, he just smiled. "We're headed that way. I just though we should make a stop somewhere."

Doubtful, she just hummed preparing herself for whatever he had instored. She had herself mentally prepared just in case she needed to make a run for it. She knew being doubtful at him at this point and time is all too late but better than never. And when they arrived at the street, as soon as she got out of the car, the sooner she wanted to get back in.

"No." She muttered looking totally horrified as she eyed the bridal shop infront of her.

"Yes." Kyujong said pulling her along. "I've called ahead yesterday. Just in case." He said and dragged her inside the shop despite her pleas and reasoning of the civil wedding. All he said was, "It doesn't matter, whether it's civil, church, garden, or a beach wedding, I am not letting you get married in a pair of jeans and shirt. Besides," he grinned. "Everything's been taken care off."

Byul protested some more even when she was being stripped into her underwear to try on a few dress but he just told her to listen to the staff and find herself one dress she like. In a matter of more or less than half an hour, she tried on four different dresses that absolutely ruined or made her slim figure hideous until one of the three staffs helping her found the perfect dress. Even she couldn't deny the fact that she looked beautiful looking at her reflection.

When it was finally time to reveal herself to her groom, she was surprised to see him also dressed in a light blue almost white dress shirt with a matching khaki vest and pants. She was so lost in admiration of how handsome he looked that she forgot about her self-conciousness towards her dress.

"Wow." Kyujong muttered loud enough for her to hear which caused her to break her trance and become self-concious once more.

"It feels weird." She confessed squirming about. "C-can't I just wear a suit pant?"

"No." Kyujong answered still mesmerized about how absolutely beautiful she looked in the dress. There was no way he was letting her wear anything else today after seeing her dressed like that. There was one more place he wanted to take her to accentuate her beauty and thankfuly they only had to walk a few feet to the next building.

"Come on." He said holding his hand out for her and she hesitantly took it. "You can walk on heels, right?" He asked worried that she might trip because of the shoes.

"I don't wear them much but I'm okay with it. Besides, it a wedge." She answered quietly. She looked up and when she noticed where he was taking her, she all but groaned inwardly not bothering to complain anymore knowing it won't do her any good. I'm already in a dress anyway. She thought.

"Eoh? You're not going to complain?" Kyujong asked noticing her quiet demeanour and she huffed.

"Is it going to change anything?" She retorted very much unamused to the growing grin on his face as they entered the building.

"No. Not really. No." He grinned sneaking something on her wrist and helped her to a chair while another staff pulled him to the other side and prepped him up some more.

Minutes later, when the makeup artist was done with her, she looked even more radiant than earlier with her light makeup on. And her hair which was laid straight earlier  has been braided loosely with the scarf from earlier incorporated and also used as the hairtie.Kyujong on the other hand was done minutes ago with his hair spruced up a little and a light - barely noticeable - make up done on his face.

Kyujong took a while to appreciate how enticing his bride looked and with how he just stood there gawking at her openly like that, even the staffs couldn't help but laugh at his idiotic expression.

When he was finally done gawking and drooling over his fidgetty and awkward bride, they thanked the staffs and finally headed of to the consulate.

 

"Ready?" Kyujong asked finally breaking the silence they've been sitting on for the past twenty minutes or so on their way to the embassy as he opened the door.

Byul tightly gripped on the seatbelt and said a quick little prayer before opening her eyes and turning to him. "Let's g-go." The stutter on the end cracked her faux confidence and soon turned her into a nervous wreck.

"No. No. Come on. Come here." Kyujong went straight back inside the car and wrapped her in an embrace rubbing small circles on her back comforting her. "Listen. Here's what we're going to do. We get into the building; head straight to whoever is assigned to minister us; sign whatever papers; and everythings done then we leave. Or if you want, we can stay longer and-"

She tugged on the lower backside of his vest. "I-I... L-let's go."

"Are you sure? We can still put it off for a few more hours if you'd like." He said still rubbing circles on her back. "No. I don't want to stay in the dress too long."

Kyujong chuckled and then held her by arms length. "Why? You look even more beautiful with it."

She blushed bowing to hide her face.

 

One step inside the building, a staff immediately assisted them bringing them to a room where a man greeted and congratulated them. Great thing about the wedding was, it only lasted more or less fifteen minutes until the the very last second of the procession which made the time feel like hours for Byul.

"Is something the matter?" The ministering officer asked after a minute of silence between the two.

Thankfully, Kyujong answered the minister cooly. "She's just a little shy." With his left hand still holding on her right, he used his free hand cupping her cheek, giving her a small smile and placing a quick and gentle kiss on her lips. It was one quick peck but it got the both of them alert with a sense of unknown longing and sudden excitement. 

Kyujong felt himself getting pulled down like a magnet wanting to get a better taste of her sweet soft lips and he would've done like so had the moment not been interrupted by the officer who just had to in. He found himself cursing at some papers and as much as he wanted to continue what he was about to do, there moment had long passed. Now, he was ushering his wife down the same hallway they came from to leave the premises as she seemed occupied being all interested in her shoes all of a sudden.

"So, uhm... We won't be heading straight back to the hotel." Kyujong didn't know why he was feeling shy all of a sudden. But Byul herself seemed out of zone playing with her fingers or staring at her shoes, doing anything to avoid his gaze.

"Yeah... Dad wanted to meet you before this but with the urgency of the situation, he told me to bring you back to his house and from there we'll eat talk and try to get to know more of each other." He was practically talking to himself but he kept on rambling all the way to his adoptive father's home. He didn't even notice the girl falling asleep until he felt her head on his shoulder.

She's... She's asleep? He chuckled but stopped when she whined.

 

Before the car could even pull to a stop, Kyujong can already see and hear the crowd of people gathered in his father's backyard. And as he noticed his father jogging towards them, he stepped out and told him to keep it down.

"Why? You just got married, we're allowed to be as boisterous as we want on such a special occasion." Sungkyu said then noticed the absence of his other half. "Hey. Where's my daughter-in-law?"

Kyujong told him to tone it down again and motioned to the inside of the car where his wife peacefully slept.

"Oh." Sungkyung said straightening back up then turning to his son, "Use the back door. I'll try to tame the neighbors." 

He thanked his dad and took his jacket off, wrapping it around Byul's waist before sneaking her back inside to take her to the bedroom he usually used when he visits his dad. Laying down on the bed, he wondered how a girl could sleep all through the excitement. Then a thought came to mind.

"I guess stress goes the other way around for you." He said taking her heels off and covering her with a thin sheet. As his eyes set on her face, he could only focus on one thing.

Her lips.

No second thoughts. No hesitation. He leaned down and kissed her full on the lips.

 

 

 

Tell me your straight heart is beating telling you how gay

you are for her.

It should start like this; (gay. ga-gay. gay. ga-gay)

and then goes like this;

(gay!gay!gay!gay!gay!gay!gay!gay!gay!)

I doubt him not of his HOTNESS! <3

[credit to the owners of the pics]

 

 

 

*N: my gay heart. be still.

 

Just to clear it out - if some of you haven't noticed yet - i'm no expert when in regards to marriages and how they are prepared for.

I simply write them as how I percieve and based some of them on a tv show I happened to be watching while writing a part of a previous chapter.

Like I said, I am a lazy person. Researching stuffs and whatever materials help a lot but it rather takes too much time drawing me in making me lose focus on the story.

Anyway, my point here is, I just hope you enjoyed the story the way it is.

Thanks for coming by! <3