Of Homework and Food Thiefs (Jihoon/Jinyoung)

Broduce 101 One-Shots (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Park Jihoon/ Bae Jinyoung

Companies: Maroo/ C9

Genre: Fluff, friendship, school

Word Count: 1306

Requested by: IamSehunsWife (AFF)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Jinyoung tapped the pen to his desk as he looked blankly at the clock hanging on the wall (which happened to be in the opposite direction to their teacher). Mr Park's lesson was dragging on as it did every time, so as any normal child would he chose to ignore the teacher who was now just background noise to the young boy.

This continued for another torturous three hours (15 minutes) before the bell went. As soon as his saviour had release the loud shrill throughout the classroom the hazel eyed boy was out of his chair, bag in hand as he waited for the old man (who was actually only 30 years old, but that was practically ancient right?) to dismiss them.

"Remember to do pages 231 to 238 for homework" he heard a collective groan from the students around him, obviously none of them pleased about the work set. From next to him he heard Dongbin mumbling harmless curses against the teacher, his friend generally tried to do his work so he was unhappy when longer tasks were set. 

"That includes you Mr Bae" Mr Park said as he looked pointedly at the first year, not that he could be blamed, Jinyoung had a track record of not doing the work set. Jinyoung huffed at being singled out but grumbled a 'yes' to please the old man anyway. He didn't plan on actually doing the work, after all he had much more important things to do like walking his dog, playing the new game he bought and hanging out with his friends so he didn't have time for something as stupid as homework.

"Okay you can go, make sure you all eat a healthy lunch and enjoy the rest of your day". He waved his hand in dismissal, Jinyoung was quick to get to the door and leave the classroom. He strategically managed to avoid the crowd in the halls as he made his way to the lunch hall, it wasn't hard considering he was already well known in the school for who he was and who he hung around with, don't misunderstand him he wasn't a bad person nor were his friends they were just popular because of their looks.

Upon entering the lunch hall he walked lazily over to the table that he usually sat at, he was greeted by Gunhee, Seunghyuk, Hyeob and Jihoon, who he sat next to. He looked around the practically empty table with a raised eyebrow. "Where is everyone?" he asked curiously. Jihoon laughed as he pointed towards the lunch line. "We're going to have a feast, we sent Haknyeon, Hwanwoong and Hyungseob to go and grab some food for everyone".

Jinyoung looked at the his best friend, confused. "I thought Heeseok and Jaewoo had student prefect privileges so they don't have to wait in line, why are the others getting the food?" Hyeob continued to fiddle with his beret as he answered the youngest boy "we wanted more food so we told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter