Expression is Key (Jinyoung/Kuanlin)

Broduce 101 One-Shots (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Bae Jinyoung/ Kuanlin

Companies: C9/Cube

Genre: Fluff

Word Count: 1269

Requested by: Wintae (A03)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"I'm sorry, but do you know where this is?" Kuanlin had stopped the student who looked at the boy who appeared to be his age and showed him his schedule, pointing at the classroom for his first lesson. The boy looked at his blankly for a minute, Kuanlin felt self-conscious as he quickly thought through what he had said for any language errors, he was pulled from his thoughts when the boy in front of him reply.

"It's down there" the student pointed down the hallway before turning to continue walking to presumably his own lesson. Kuanlin called out to him, the boy turned around shooting him an annoyed look. "What?" Kuanlin didn't know what to say for a minute, he only wanted to say thank you but wasn't sure how to react to the way the Korean boy had responded. "I- Ummm thank you?" he stuttered his sentence out, turning away and rushing in the direction the boy had pointed.

Jinyoung looked a little guilty as he saw the new boy rush away, he didn't mean to react like that but he struggled talking to new people so he came across harsh or arrogant to most of the other students at school. Thanks to his looks he shot up to the higher ranks in popularity and soon made friends with some of the other boys who saw past his bored, stoic demeanor. Sighing slightly he walked away to his own classroom, most of his friends were in the year above or below so he didn't have people to talk to in class.

As he listened as Mr Yoon talked excitably about music and how everyone should appreciate it, Jinyoung found himself thinking back to the student he had talked to early in the day, the boy was handsome and a bit taller than himself, he could tell he was foreign by how he pronounced and thought through his words. He shook the thoughts off and tried to listen to Mr Yoon for the rest of his lesson (which meant he ended up falling asleep but sweet talked his way out detention).

Walking into the lunch hall he almost lost his balance when someone flung themselves onto his back before promptly falling off and onto the floor. Looking down Daehwi sat on the floor looking at him expectantly. He sighed but offered his hand anyway, pulling the boy up and being tugged to their lunch table by the younger boy. "Hyung, I picked up a stray because he was cute and lost" Jinyoung followed where the younger boy was pointing, he kept his face carefully blank when he saw the kid from the morning sitting at their table, he was talking to Yehyun who happily replied to whatever he was asking about.

Jinyoung just nodded when Daehwi looked at him expectantly for praise or something along those lines. Daehwi pouted but pulled the older boy to the table and forcing him into the spare seat in between the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter