A Small Smile Goes a Long Way (Jaewoo/Woohyuk)

Broduce 101 One-Shots (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Choi Jaewoo/Im Woohyuk

Companies: RWB/Blessing

Genre: Slight Angst, Fluff

Word Count: 1098

Requested by: Mapachi (AO3)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Woohyuk was cheerful, he didn't care he was put in C rank, in fact he was honoured, don't get him wrong he would have loved to have gotten into B or A rank but he was thankful he was in the group he was none the less. The other boys in C rank were friendly, he didn't get to speak to them all but he was making it his personal mission to make sure that they enjoyed their time together.

What he did notice was the handsome RBW boy who always seemed unhappy, when he wasn't practicing he was sitting on the floor with his knees drawn up to his chest. Woohyuk wanted to approach the boy, something about him made Woohyuk want to get close to him, to see a smile on his face rather than the constant sad or blank face he had seen.

The 101 trainees had only been sorted into their ranks yesterday, they had only three days to learn the choreography, something which was unfair and harsh but Woohyuk smiled anyway, they would have to be re-evaluated in three days and he wasn't going to waste them moping around or complaining. Throughout the day he approach many of the trainees, Jaewoo not included, he observed the boy from a distance trying to think of ways to approach him.

On the second day he decided the best way was just to be himself and try talking to the other boy, which was exactly what he did. When they entered the next morning he walked up to the boy, the RBW trainee raised his eyes away from the floor, a look of confusion on his face as he looked at the older boy.

"Hey I'm Im Woohyuk, one of the Blessing trainees" he introduced, he looked around for a second before spotting Jinwon and pointed at him. "Jinwon is the other boy from my company". The younger boy, bowed slightly to the older trainee. "I'm RBW trainee, Choi Jaewoo"

"I know, I remember your audition. You guys were good" Woohyuk said, smiling at the slightly uncomfortable looking Jaewoo, the younger boy bowed in thanks. "You were good to" he said quietly.

Woohyuk laughed "you don't have to say that, you probably don't remember our performance. Thanks anyway" he said jokingly. The taller boy protested "I do remember, you did Boys and Girls?" he sounded slightly unsure but Woohyuk grinned happily "Oh you did know, thanks" the older boy said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter