First Chapter

The Dirtied Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Story Starts Here, Right Now.

 

Jimin watched as the girl stepped down the stairs. His small yet sharp eyes observing each part of her movements. Even though Jimin went to many and many parties, he had never seen such face before. The petite girl in front of him had the face of angel and he had to admit that she was beautiful, very beautiful. She's so familiar, but I can't remember when exactly I met her. She looked so angelic, so beautiful, so fierce, yet so innocent. Oh, yes. Innocence. Innocence. More than anything, Jimin knew that it was her innocence that attracted him the most. He could tell right away that she defined the word pure: She was like a healthy flower growing up in a beautiful, natural botanical garden. She was the purest amongst everyone in this party, and Jimin swore he never saw such miracle in his life.

She was so pure...

That I just want to ruin it.

Jimin smirked, a sudden brilliant idea crawling up his brain. He shook off all the girls that were clinging onto him. Instead, he sent them a poker face that hid a scary scowl behind it. The girls gapsed, both shocked and scared to see this side of Jimin.

"Sorry girls, but play time is over," the boy said as he walked off towards where his beautiful flower was.

He didn't want to rush things, so he just stayed a good 10 meters away from the girl, occasionally having random chats with random people to secretly spy on the girl. The more he inspected her face, the more familiar her face got. Yet, Jimin still couldn't seem to recognize who she was. Though what he did recognize about her was her absolutely gorgeous smile. He watched as the girl chatted with what seemed to be like his brother. The constant bickering created beautiful noises from , and even though Jimin was 10 meters away, he could still hear the way her laughs sounded like. Weird. This is so weird, it's just plain stupid. 

Jimin took a sip of his drink. And that's when it hit him...

Jimin watched as the skies angrily cried. The force of the rain was so strong that it rattled many windows, and as if that was not enough, the constant thunder lightnings were so visible and loud that Jimin couldn't help but to feel slightly scared. He was known to have no emotions at all, but days like these... They just reminded him of the day his mother was still alive...

... Jimin, don't think about her, just don't.

Instead, he tried to think of something else. And that instance, the face of his father appeared in his mind. Jimin scowled at the image. If anything, Jimin abhorred his father. His father defined the word satan, he was a pure monster. If it weren't for his father, Jimin would have still been the innocent flower he was. Jimin would have just been a small kid, arguing over a small lollipop. But now, that wasn't the case.

Jimin's father was a total, complete monster.

Jimin remembered all those painful memories. All those times he got awfully hurt, and all because of his father. Jimin hated it, absolutely hated his father. Just thinking about him made Jimin want to get a knife and stab his father right in the heart.

That was not all.

What he hated too was how everyone around him seemed so happy. He was in this miserable condition, yet people around him were laughing like maniacs. Jimin hated that. The fact how everyone was happier than him.

He hated people who were nice and kind. They were just stupid. Why are they so fake? And why do they have to be so stupid? Being nice to your surroundings will only make you cry in anger and depression. Like how I did... They will soon know the dirty truth that lies behind every story. They will soon get to suffer like how Jimin did. And that's what made him happy, that's what made him stop from suiciding; to enjoy the taste of people suffering.

Call him a psychopath, but honestly, I do not really ing care.

And right at that time, like as if everything was planned out from sketch, Jimin watched as a petite girl started whining (somewhat cutely, according to Jimin) about how her clothes were wet. His sharp eyes watched as the girl took a small, Hello Kitty umbrella from her small Frozen backpack. The girl was about to open up the umbrella when her eyes suddenly averted towards a poor, old lady helplessly crouching down on the wet, cold ground. The little girl gasped. She quickly ran to the lady and gave her the pink umbrella as well as what seemed to be a small Hello Kitty lunchbox. The little girl smiled politely as the old lady stared at her surprisedly. They had a mini conversation before the old lady left her.

Jimin averted his gaze back to the small girl. She smiled to herself before running out in the rain.

Jimin still could remember every single detail. So she was that stupid, idiotic girl... No wonder, she looked oddly familiar. So she's not actually a little kid? Surprising...

The boy continued to watch the girl as she wandered around the huge hotel by herself. She sure is stupid, doesn't she know that she will get lost?

Without realizing, Jimin started to follow as the girl slowly walked around the huge palace. She seemed to be interested in flowers, as she was following a path where vases of flowers were lined. Her eyes amusingly observed the beautiful petals of each unique flower. Her fingers sometimes touching the soft texture of each leaf. She was amazed, by the beauty of flowers.

It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter