Part 2

Out of the Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's heart was racing. He looked at the remaining tape and the cutter in his hand. He positioned it at the edge of the sticky plastic and let it glide through. The last box was finally sealed.

'I'm officially moving out.'

He and Kyungsoo had dinner at his, now former, apartment. Cuddling together on the couch while watching reruns on his laptop. He remembered his eyes drooping and a deep voice whispering, "Goodnight, Love." in his ear.

He looked around his empty bedroom, except for the bed and bedside drawers, and sighed. He made many memories living here for ten years. This was a big step to their relationship.

"You ready?" He heard Jongdae say from the doorframe. He smiled and nodded. Baekhyun walked in to pick up the newly sealed box and bring it to the car outside. He said a silent goodbye to the room and then left.

The landlord, Madeline, stood there with a smile. They have known each other for the years he has been living there and they shared a hug.

"Hope you have a good life from now on, Chanyeol." The middle-aged woman said and he felt tears starting to form in the back of his eyes.

"Same goes for you." He whispered. She waved as she sent him off and he took one last look of the entire place before putting down the keys on the kitchen counter.

"Now...do you mind giving us the directions to your boyfriend's house?" Jongdae said. Chanyeol chuckled and nodded. They've been dating for five years but his friends have never seen how the place looks.

"Let's go." He said and they walked into the elevator. This would be the last time he would hear the bubbly elevator music and he took his time to make the most out of it.

"Why isn't he bringing you there?" Baekhyun complained as he started the car.

"He still needs to open the restaurant. He doesn't make videos in his bedroom like us." 

"THAT reminds me." Jongdae took his vlogging camera out and prepared to record. He and Baekhyun have a joint channel just for vlogs. They're roommates and none of them wanted to share similar content to their viewers so they created 'Cups of BaekChen'. 

"Hey guys!" Jongdae waved. "It's Chennie here." Some fans found his name hard to pronounce so he made the name 'Chen'.

"Baek is here, too." Baekhyun said with his eyes still on the road. 

"Hey Hey Hey!" Chanyeol said and hugged the vlogger. "Yeollie is here!" He waved and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"What is today?"

"Moving in day!" They all cheered and applauded.

"Channie is moving out and we have the honors of helping him."

"We were just bored so, eh." Baekhyun said as he made a left. "Holy , Chanyeol. When did you tell us you were planning to live in the rich side?" He said, implying why his boyfriend lives there.

"What did you expect?" He said with a roll of his eyes. What did he expect with a world-class chef with a number of restaurants around the world? "I'm just kidding. It is a really nice house."

"I hope it is. You never showed us ANY photos." Jongdae said with his signature whine.

After a bit of karaoke and pranks, they arrived and their jaws dropped. Jongdae stopped recording and they admired it. "Now I want to date him." Baekhyun said with awe. Chanyeol hit his head and sighed as he opened the trunk.

"He's MY boyfriend."

"You know I'm joking, right?" 

While the two started unloading boxes, Chanyeol ran up the stairs and knocked. Kyungsoo changes the code every two weeks so there's no use in guessing.

The door opened and Kyungsoo stood there in faded denim jeans and a white shirt that hugged his body. His black Converse squeaked against the tiled floor as he walked out to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Welcome home." Kyungsoo said with his heart-shaped smile. Chanyeol could feel the warm fluttering in his heart return. It was like their first date. The time he realized he was in love.

"IF YOU COULD STOP YOUR PDA SESSION AND HELP US OUT HERE, THAT WILL BE REALLY NICE!" Baekhyun screamed in Korean. Most of the people they know can speak Korean, so it is really nice going back to their roots. However, as much as they love their roots, their friends are just annoying.

"Yeah yeah. Stop your whining." Kyungsoo said as he effortlessly picked up the heaviest box.

"I don't whine! That's Jongdae's branding."

"Oh my God. Sometimes I hate you so much." 

"Okay, guys. Just help me move in." Chanyeol said, trying to keep the peace. 

Once all the boxes were inside, the YouTubers were attracted to go inside the filming area. They pushed the black door open and their jaws dropped. 

The walls were white and two leather chairs were placed at the side of a leather couch. All of them faced a wooden coffee table. The two instantly got comfortable once they sat down. The huge glass window gave the room nice lighting and the blinds were closed to let them admire the natural lighting. Another wooden table sat at the other side of the room with an iMac on it.

"Free gadgets? Aw, co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter