Five

Pick up your wounded heart

Sehun slumps on the bench tiredly after hours of torturous practice for their performance next week. He hadn't even visited his hyung, nor told Baekhyun about him finding his lost brother because he was preoccupied by it.

Baekhyun was also busy on the robbing  incident and their business. They haven't even had the proper talk. Sehun either arrives late and find the other sleeping or there is no hyung for him to talk to. 

Sehun wouldn't admit it, but he misses the doe eyed hybrid since he was always there to listen, not that he got other choices, to his rants or stories and even cook for him whenever they are in Kai's place.  He decided to visit them later on and pack his things quickly before heading home. His phone vibrated which he answered right away.

"Hello hyung? You're home already?" He asks his hyung.

"S-sehun, can I ask you a question?" Baekhyun's voice was shaky.

"Of course hyung. What is it?" He asked.

"W-where did you find---" the line got cut and Sehun find his phone low in battery. He forgot to charge his phone back.

". Now I really need to get back home quickly." He cursed.


On the streets, he can feel someone following him and  his steps. Feeling that it might be the same attacker on  their house, he quickly hurried his step which was replicated by his pursuer until he came to an alley. 

So much for his luck, he ended at a close gate forgetting that the short cut was close until five. It was just 4 in the afternoon and he cursed. 

'This is it.' He turns wishing someone could save him from what will  happen to him.

"What do you want? I don't have any money here, nor anything you want." Sehun furrow his brow, as he saw two tall males wearing pants and black jacket, trying to look unaffected by it.

One have an undercut brown hair styled up with fierce face,same expression as the other. Plus the dark circles on the other's eyes, which had a blonde hair with a snake pierce on his left ear.

"We told you to be careful with the hybrid but it seems that you haven't noticed it out yet. Your other friend have invited the enemy on his work place." The blonde male told Sehun making him tilted his head in the process.


"We already gave you some hints and yet he made deals with the enemy. You must warn him about the business deal he is making with. It's not safe for his company and also to Soo." The other said to him.


"Y-you mean Kai? Why?" He thinks about it when a memory on who they were strike him.

"You were the ones who help us when Soo was nearly kidnapped, or hybridnap or whatever it is." Sehun can't find words to correct himself but earns a nod.

"We already warn you.But when you were  followed the other day, we can't help but to get involved.Good thing they didn't know where Soo lives, we are sorry for your apartment though." The blonde male said.

"How did you--- who are you people?" He asks them.

"Sorry. My name is Yifan, but you can call me Kris. This is Zitao but you can call him Tao. We are working under FBI. Our last case which turned to trouble was with Soo. But our chief didn't want to deal anything with the hybrid and stick with the surveillance on our man. 

We only need more evidence to jail the guy but we are also concern with Soo since he was clearly abused unlike those hybrid which he came with here. His case is more severe." Kris told him.

"Did you manage to see his relatives yet? Or you didn't even dare to find them?" Tao scoff at him.


"Of course I already found his relative. I am his younger brother by the way." Sehun was also shock himself when he announced that.

"I just forgot to tell hyung about it since he was always busy and I think now is not the time due to the apartment issue." Sehun defends himself.

"Yeah. When you left him in the playground, there were people ready to snatch him and since we are observing him, we manage to get a hold of the guy. That is when we saw the hybrid making him go on the bar." Kris told me.

"Do you have the name or picture of the bastard that did that to my  hyung? I wanna get him be jailed for the trauma he had caused him." Sehun's blood begin to boil at the thought.

"We shouldn't be giving information to you about our mission. But Soo was involved, just don't tell anybody about this so we can give it to you." The taller male nods at this.

Tao hands Sehun a file with a picture of the tall man with brush up hair along with some documents and pictures of Soo and his tortures making Sehun to close the file again.

"Those are enough evidence to bring the guy down to the jail with pertains to the hybrid. We think that you, his family, should be the one who make the complain. After all, he is in your care now." Tao said to him.

"Alright. I will, thank you."  Sehun sighs at them then smiled.

"Here is our contact number, just in case something might happen which he hope would not. Hope to see you and Soo happy at last." Kris said to him handling a card.

"And please send our regards as well. We really miss Soo." Tao's face soften which Sehun returns with a nod as they disappear.

After few minutes, Sehun decided to head home.

 

 

Baekhyun was early for the day after all the stress he got, he need to relax on his home. He decided to clean their home which makes himself relax a little bit more then order something for him and Sehun to eat once he returns. Only cleaning would make him clear on his thought right now.


He was clearly puzzled about the intrusion on their house and seems that they didn't get what they want, they decided to leave it alone. But is there anything worth the search on their house? 


He already clean the entire house feeling sweaty and all. When he decided to clean his brother's room. He was almost done with the clothes and other stuff since Sehun was a freaking teenager who loves to mess his room. But honestly, his mess wasn't even like Sehun's and can't tell if it's raided or that time or even now back when he was just a teenager. 


He was organizing his books and saw his photo frames. He can see him happily smiling on their family picture. Even on his award back on his first year college for the dancing competition. They all support him for whatever he wants and literally spoil him alot. 


Baekhyun's smiled turned into a thin line when he remembered his lost brother. Maybe he should quit finding him and focus on his brother perhaps. Plus, he really wished that wherever he was, he is happy and safe. Did he even bother finding them at all? Or is he still alive since all the leads just give him false hope.


No. He wouldn't even dare to think of it and just wished for him to be fine at all. He shook his head when his phone vibrates. He jumps on Sehun's bed after hearing something jingles like a bell.


"What's that?" He jumps again  and he heard it. Even it is faint he search for it and place his phone on the table near the bed. 


He pushed the sides of bed but still he cannot find anything with it. He decided to flip the mattress and the soft foam only to find a some mature magazines from it and he takes it all out.


"Who would have thought this is where you  put all of this." Baekhyun chuckles when something fall from the frame of the bed. 


It must been stuck below and fell when he removed the magazines. Then he saw a familiar thing. A small black leather with a pendant and little bell on it. He decided to take a look on it and grab it before getting the bed on its original state.


"Why do I feel some familiarity on this thing?" 


Baekhyun decided to look on the pendant and he was shock to find that it was the pendant that his missing brother always carry just in case he got lost. The name at the back was damaged clearly the only thing you can make out was faint Soo. He gasp and put a palm over his mouth, getting his eyes watery until some tears flow on his face when he open the locket himself finding his and his mother's picture way way back.


He dialed his brother's number and it got answered after two rings.


 "Hello hyung? You're home already?"


"S-sehun, can I ask you a question?" Baekhyun's voice was shaky before he wipes his tears.


"Of course hyung. What is it?"


"W-where did you find the collar under---" he heard a tooot indicating the line got cut off. 


Maybe Sehun's phone died. He always reminds the other to got his phone charge every morning. He sobs quietly and tries to wait for Sehun and decided to take a long bath. 


After cooling himself, he can see the clock struck past three and Sehun should be here. He saw Chanyeol's message with some attachment of a photo. It was  a photo of a cute hybrid getting caught in the headlights with some noodle stuck on his mouth.


Baekhyun want to replied a cute hybrid when he saw Chanyeol's message below. He was Kai's hybrid and his name is Soo. Just like how the words of Kai struck him. 

 

He's looking for his family.

He got no idea where they were.

No memories of his childhood days.

Sold by his dad.

Met a bad owner.

Emotionally stress which can't meet people yet.

 


Then the last message from Chanyeol got him shook up. 


'He said he recalls his brothers are named bacon and honey.. can u believe dat? Lol. XD XD'


Bacon and honey..... 

That is what his brother calls them since he cannot formulate words clearly that time. It was definitely their missing hybrid. 

He then quickly dialed Chanyeol's number but it got into voice message after many beeps. Then he tried dialing Kai's but it also went to voicemail.

"Where the hell are these guys when you need them?" 

He hissed at the thought. All he needs to do now is to wait for them to reply or even went to them after Sehun returns.

 

 

 

 

If there is something that Kyungsoo wouldn't Ike, it's the fear of getting caught by his previous owner which is now happening. 

He's terrified to be exact. He didn't even notice that the guys were in Kai's work place and searched for him.  He saw Chanyeol getting beat up and put in the cleaning materials as they got him pinned from the ground. He tried squirming and scratches the face or body of his attackers but it was a futile attempt. The guys punch him in different place to stop him from squirming before they injected something on his neck making him mewl as sleepiness and darkness cover his vision. 

When he open his eyes, his vision was foggy and slightly doubled due to the drug injected on him. He can remember this feeling whenever his master orders him to stay still or prevents him from escaping. 

He tries to move but his arms were pinnned on his back with mouth gagged. It was dark there was a slight light escaping from the horizon which he thinks. He was on the trunk of the car since he can see some sort of box. It's still foggy and he can feel the jump whenever the car when to a bump on the road. Suddenly, the need to escape escalate and let him stay awake. 


His feet aren't tied, good for him so he kicked the trunk to go up. After few attempts of kicking, he can feel that the trunk was tightly secured which makes him loose hope. 

Maybe he cannot be with Kai anymore. 

Why didn't he cherish, say or thanked the man enough? 

What did he think he could escape his master for that long?

He regret sulking at Kai. If he didn't felt so down, nothing like this would happen. He might still be on Kai's house enjoying his company with Sehun, Chen and Xiumin. 

That time, he cried softly and curled himself to find some safety which he really need right now as he fell asleep again.

 


"Get up you lazy cat!!" 

There was a harsh pull on Soo's shirt pulling him up and slapping him to be awake on his slumber. 

He can saw that they were in an unfamiliar house with a gate as white as snow and familiar metal barricades that compliments the black and white house. He was still tied and gagged as they force him to move forward. He scans the neighborhood but nobody was there to see him, only few cars which are parked outside. Even with gag, he tried to scream and shake his head but the other male who is not holding him up grab his face and talks to him.

"Listen you . You'll go inside or we will deal with you here you tied up and begging for mercy to come for you." He threatens the hybrid enough to made it tear.

"Enough with. The blubbering, boss will get here any minute so we need to get his pet groomed and ready." A tall male from the house said making them all bow at him before pushing the hybrid to the house. 


The other male looks from side to side to look for  passerby and smiled when he saw none before closing the gate then heads to the house.

 


~~~~~~~

"And you just told me this information because you were afraid? I can't believe how selfish you are Sehun. He was our brother for Pete's sake!" Baekhyun raised his tone at his younger brother who flinched with tears ready to flow.

"I-I'm sorry. I was scared of being replaced and I thought that it's better if  I wait more days before telling it to you." Sehun looks with apology in his face but Baekhyun still have his fierce face enough to scare him and make himself felt ashamed of.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. It was not his fault for getting kidnap or missing for years. He was firstly here and you can't deny that he is your brother, hybrid or not." Baekhyun still scolds him. 

"You should have know better." He hissed at Sehun who is now sobbing quietly with tears falling from his eyes.

"Calm down Baek. Blaming Sehun would not give him back so stop pointing fingers to any one. What we need to do is to find the culprit and get him back." Chanyeol shush the male as he place some ice pack on his busted lips. 

"And if there's anyone to blame, it should be me. I should have protect him with all my might but I felt useless for not letting Soo get caught." Chanyeol sighs. He just let his boyfriend's brother get caught again, how useless he felt.

"No. It's not your fault. You were outnumbered. I should have know it coming so I wouldn't let Soo come here. He got kidnapped again and it was done in my work place. I can't believe it." Kai stomps a hand in his table as anger took his senses.

They were sitting on Kai's apartment, on his living room with table and a big leather sofa facing each other.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know he was your brother. I should have guess it right away and just give him to you but I guess, I really can't fullfil my promised to either of you." Kai slouch on the couch placing a palm on his face trying to think on what to do.

"No. I think it's better if Kai or Sehun didn't give Soo back to you or else he was also caught by those who raided your apartment back then. I guess there is no point of blaming whoever has a fault here. All we need to do is to trace whoever those bastard are." Chanyeol puffs  before the four went on their sulking. 

"Wait! I forgot to give you these." Sehun remembers something and scan his things.

 "Remember the guys who help us few days ago? They give me a hint of who that bastard is and he said that you already made some deal on this guy here. See?" He give Kai the files given by the said guys to him.

"Who are those guys?" Baekhyun asks Sehun right away.

"They said they were FBI's but cannot do something about Soo hyung's case since their chief didn't want to make arrangements regarding his case. Maybe, we ask for their help." He replied.

"If their boss don't want to help us, then they can't do anything at all. What can we do?" Chanyeol asks.


"! I know this man. How could I be dense and overlook this?" The tanned male flick the paper and slump in it on the desk. 

"He was missing a hybrid and I happened to earn one. When he said his hybrid returned, mine was lost. Damn that Zhoumi." Kai grits his teeth. He could feel that he can kill this man for sure.

They didn't even heard the door opened until someone talks with labored breath.

"Umm... Excuse me... But... I think I know where your kitty is." A short male with pretty face greets them while he catch his breath.

"Xiumin-ssi... What... How did you know that Soo is missing? And what's with the rush?" Kai said to him.

"We ... I mean... Chen detected his smell even I didn't believed him. But when we followed this car which stop by a house, we saw him tied up. The poor cat was hit by some man before they  put him inside." Xiumin explained.

"Can you tell me the address? I must get help from my hyung." Kai asks which was replied with a nod.

"But, if Chen hyung was with you before, where is he now?" Sehun this time inquires him making his eyes widen before turning to him with a sad look.

"I think he was also caught by those men when he was near on letting Soo escape. That is why I also need your help." He pleads at them.

"Please don't let them do anything to Chennie or Soo." He was starting to feel some tears ready to spill out any moment.

"We will get them back, right now, what we need is a plan and I'm working with it right now." Kai speaks with confidence as he tries to dial some through his phone.

"We definitely will get them back for sure. Let's hope that nothing bad would happen to them." Baekhyun gives Xiumin a glass of water. 

This time, he got his hope high. He will get his brother back and never quit. Now that he was near this time. 

He just wished that heaven's luck is on their side. 

He can also see the others determination, escpeially Kai's. They will get them no matter what. This time for sure, it would be their turn to have the hybrid back.