Ten

Pick up your wounded heart


Hi! I already revised the errors on this one sorry and enjoy reading!

 

Kyungsoo was surprised when Sehun introduced him to his friends saying he is his older brother. Even though he can see some confusion and  surprise face to his friends, he was warmly greeted with smilesnand bows that he reciprocates . Sehun forgot something on his bag which is back to their classroom. He was so foolish to leaving it in their classroom an not on the back stage of course. he decided that he wants his hyung to accompany him when the saw the cat male stop him all of a sudden.

"What's wrong hyung?" Sehun asks to his nervous hyung.

"S-someone's following us. I can hear the foot steps and that familiar scent." He drags Sehun to move faster when his knees gave up on him. 

Sehun didn't believe it at first but when he heard the footsteps loud on the stairs it quicken the pace like they did alarming the two male to move faster.

"Come on, let's go this way. Do you know that guy chasing us hyung?" Sehun grabs him fast and carry him bridal style turning to the next alley instead of the straight way to their classroom. He was right when he see that they are moving faster than letting the male with unsteady feet walk on his own.

"T-that was my master." He clutch his face on his broad chest making Sehun panics too.

"Stop it right there!" There was a loud shout followed by a shot completely missing the two of them just when Sehun turns to the corner.

"! ! ! That man was crazy." Sehun cursed feeling the adrenaline rush going into one of the nearest room fast as he can. He accidentally drop on his knees too making Kyungsoo check up on him saying he is okay.

"What are we gonna do?" He whimpers at the moment.

"Just hide. We'll find a way to get out of here." Sehun tries to calm his trembling hyung. 

He can't really help much in calming the  other due to the trauma he brought to his hyung. He stand up and head towards the door on the next end which leads to them. When they heard again the banging of door and some trashbin probably being kicked anywhere Sehun needs to think fast to hide them from the said man. If not both of them, least his hyung is.

"Come out Soo! You know I won't hurt you that much if you just come back to me." Zhoumi's voice echoes to the hallway as footsteps moves closer. Sehun thought they were hidden well behing the closet thinking that they should probably escape with the use  of the other door when the man enters the room fast. His phone rings making him panic and answer it quickly and runs out of the room.

"Got you." Zhoumi runs quickly to where he heard the noise but when he opened it, there was no one occupying the room as he scan. Then he saw an open door which he quickly make a run for it.


" hyung! That was dangerous!  We almost got caught because of your call!" Sehun hissed lowly feeling the attacker will  catch up with  his quick pacing.

 

 

 


Zhoumi saw the other door swings leaving the room quiet and saw the big room for materials door half open. He cursed and quickly follows his prey who runs down the stairs probably trying to call for some help. He saw the tall figure and decided to shoot it only to get a scratch of his shoulders as a damage.

"You can't run forever Soo. When we got home, I would chain your neck and throw the keys away so you can't escape me again." Zhoumi threatens again and saw a final room before the open quadrangle. Scan the room and  saw a man clutching his bleeding shoulders panting hard from the chase.

"Who are you? Where is my pet Soo?" He glare at the male sitting near the man and point his gun.

"What? Do I look like a man with cat ears and tail for you? Find him your own." Sehun chuckles a little.

"If you'll tell me where he is, I would let you live. Better make the wise choice young one." He clicks the back of the  gun ready to pull the trigger while looking at him victoriously.

"If you want to say something, better come here near so I can here you well." Sehun demands laughing bitterly at him.

"Fine. Better think  of your death wish fast boy." Zhoumi smirks and move closer to boy as he enters the room.

Suddenly, a solid object hit in his arm making him drop the gun and let out an agonizing cry as he clutch his injured right hand. He hadn't even recovered yet when a punch hits his face and stomach followed by an arm grab his collar and pushed him hard on the wall beside the entrance of the room.

"Oh my, I think I injured his arm." Chanyeol gasp and cover his mouth dropping the bat fast and get to Sehun's side.

"Don't have mercy on that bastard. Remember he was the one who injured Soo hyung and his man knocked you down." Sehun scoff still clutching over his shoulders. He also want to add more but his menacing laugh echoes the room.

"Mr. Kim, I wish for this time would come but not that you bossing me around." He smirk at Kai who's face is painted with angry expression.

"I wish you have crashed in your plane ride but look at here, still chasing what isn't yours. Hebtitgthen the hold to choke him but he just cough with a laugh.

"Don't get the wrong idea but he was mine all along. He was mine from the start and was born to be mine, feed my needs and stay by my side forever." He spat at Kai's face.

"You don't own hyung! He would never  yours!" Sehun shouts at him.

"There was never yours. I bet you rot in jail you stupid bastard." Kai clutch his hands until they go white to his hold suffocating the man.

Zhoumi see that he was taller than Kai by few inches manage to escape his hold by kicking Kai on his stomach releasing his hold from him and quickly grabs the gun that fell on the floor. Good thing Sehun already noticed it so he make a grab for it before the said man could grab it, he kick it away that lands in the foot of Chanyeol. The giant grabs it and toss it into the window quickly.

"You should have point it to him stupid hyung!" Sehun scold him earning a soft sorry from him.

Zhoumi kicks Sehun in the back of his knee making him kneel on the ground ready to kick him in the head but Kai have grab the bat swinging it to Zhoumi before he can kick the younger again.

"The police are here." Chanyeol shout when the sound of the siren comes closer to the view. Zhoumi was hit by the end of the bat on his stomach grunting in pain and dismay.

"Give it up Zhoumi, you got no place to run now." Kai threatens him with the bat ready to lunge on his way again. Zhoumi moves back from them with hands up as Kai moves closer to where Sehun is just in case he decided to attack him again.

"It's too early to celebrate. See you soon." The man dashes out of the room quickly 'coz he was near on the door giving him the opportunity to escape fast.

"Catch him!" Kai shouts and the three of them followed the man who runs through the corridor and went upstairs. 

The Chinese business man can sense that the three is still following them until he saw a familiar hybrid male with two males assisting him.  He heard Kai shouts a loud 'look out' and saw the frigthen or surprised looks in the  eyes of the tree males, escpeially the hybrid who stuck in his place.

"Oh no!! He got a knife." Xiumin alarms them when he saw the man got something from his pocket swishing the pocket knife open ready to lunge at them.

"Keep Kyungie safe." Baekhyun set the hybrid closer to Kai ignoring his pleads and clutching hands.

"Let's see if you can protect that stupid trash." Zhoumi lunge his knife forward but he noticed the man side step easily on him dodging the knife. Without any warning or idea , he was tossed easily from where he stand as he land on his back clutching in so much pain from the fall and his injured body ache more than it did a while ago. 

"Y-you stupid brat." He stands up and lunge at him but Baekhyun shouts and throw a kick in his head immediately making the said male knocked unconscious.

"That was for hurting my baby Soo you stupid pedo!" Baekhyun huffs with a pose  of his hapkido stance.

"Wow! Now I see how useful your Hapkido skills are Baek." Chanyeol said once they were on his side.

"Of course. Are you all okay? Sehunnie, you're injured!" Baekhyun shouts at his younger brother.

"It's just a scratch. I'll Iive. Good thing the plan you have works." Sehun recalls his brother asking him to went to the classroom near the open quadrangle.

"I'm sorry. I sh--" Kyungsoo felt ashamed seeing Sehun's injury from protecting him only to be cut off by the maknae with a quiet gesture.

"It's not even that serious so don't worry about it. Beside, good thing you manage to stay hidden in the closetroom of the music club. Injuries like this can't kill me.Where's Chen hyung?" Sehun purposely let the hybrid hide in the closet and start to act as a decoy to lure the man out of the room where his brother is.

"He fetch the police when he heard the siren sound, speaking of him." Xiumin looks at him when they all saw the tabby cat moves  to where they are followed by the police.

"Are you guys alright?" Joonmyeon asks them when he saw the man  or suspect who is responsible for  inflicting damage to hybrid laying down on the floor like a dead man to be answer by a quick nod.

"Man, you didn't kill him right?" Chen asks nervously to the group trying to catch up to them.

"We hope so  but unfortunately, he probably just have a damage arm. Wishing he got a crack skull because of my kick but nothing more than that even we wish more than that." Baekhyun dust his hands knowing they all want what he said.

"Are you okay Soo? Good thing you hide yourself well huh?"  Kai pat his head making him hug Kai tigther and snuggle at him.

"Hey! I was the one who knock him out not Kai." Baekhyun huffs out. Good thing Chanyeol was here to copy the gesture and give Baekhyun a warm hug and kiss as congratulatory.

"Yup. That's my Baekkie for sure."  Chanyeol boasts and kiss him quickly.

"Stop the make out session. You can taint the innocent one here" Chen teased.

"Yeah just ignore me here." Sehun roll his eyes while they all get out of the building.

"Hunnie! Are you alright?" His mom check up on him on the ambulance patching his wound up.

"Yup. I'm a grown up man now, these kind of things doesn't hurt me of course." He said proudly to them.

"That's my boy. I'll buy you whatever you want as a gift for your good recital." Mr. Oh promise his son.

"How about me? Can you buy me the newest gadget that I'm dying to buy?" Baekhyun expects something too. Kai already explained the situation to them after the incident had occur.

"You already have a job Baek. But if you promise to take good care of the business and your brothers more, I'll consider it." He reminds the other male.


"How are you feeling Kyungie?" His mother ask him.

"I was.. I was scared back there. Do you think Sehunnie would be okay?" He looks teary eyed already thinking about it.

"Of course he would be. There's no need to worry. Are you fine now?" She ask him when Kai moves towards him.

"I think... I will be now. Thanks." He thanked her and they both head towards where his family was.

"What's with the long faces? It all turns out good right? And everyone's happy about it! Why don't we continue to celebrate it like we planned?" Chen lightens up the mood urging them for a celebration.

"Planned?" Kyungsoo tilted his head when Baekhyun answered him.

"Of course! First, Sehun's congratulatory for doing great in his performance, which mine is greater for us admit it." He earns a yell of protest from the maknae making them all laugh.

"Then a welcome party for Kyungsoo's return and fast recovery. Plus, successfully jailing the man whom we all want to rot in hell. Just how lucky this day is." Baekhyun ends his speech with a bow.

"Let's all head to the bar 'coz there are so people go wants to meet you there Soo. I bet you also want to meet them too." Xiumin pat his head at this.

"Wait, which car will he go? I mean, do you want to go with Kai or your parents first?" They all look at the hybrid after Chanyeol ask that.

They all eager to wait for a response when Kai nod his head for approval when the shorter male looks at him.

"I think I'll go with hyung this time if you want." He replies.

"Of course, we would loved to." Kyungsoo's mom agreed to him.

"And that makes you go to Kai's car with Xiumin and Chen. No protest or I'll beat you." Baekhyun points to Chanyeol before they all went to the car leaving the four males behind.

"Did you see that? He just push me out like that!" The giant points to their direction.

"Family before hoes bro, you'll see them soon. Let's go." Kai urge them to get in the car.

 

 


"Yiyi! Zizi!!! I'm happy you're here!!!" Kyungsoo hugs the two male once he saw them greeting him upon entering the club that Xiumin owns.

"Hello kitten! Did you miss us?" Kris pat his head in return as he nod.

"I heard you guys caught Zhoumi.  Our boss said he would pass the papers to us and expect is to bring him after our tour here. Good thing we decided to went here for your party." Tao winks at him.

"I thought you guys are on vacation?" Junmyeon greet the guys.

"We are but our priority is Zhoumi itself after the court had judge him of his crimes." Kris informs them.

"Wow! There are so much food here for us!!! Let's start the party!!! Chanyeol leads and they all cheers. 

Xiumin close the bar for the special occasion leading only some close friends of Kyungsoo and Sehun who the young man had introduced to his family when they come. They made a fuss over his injury but later on, he was the topic of the grouo due to his bravery. 

"Sorry we're late. We forgot to bring the cake earlier." Dr. Lay appears in the bar with Luhan on the side with paper bags as gifts on the side.

"Don't worry, it's just been an hour and you guys are still welcome anyways." Chen give them a warm hug pushing them inside to see the other guys. Luhan went to the table to put the gifts same as the doctor but Kai excuses the doctor to let him meet Kyungsoo's parents.

"Guys, I want you to meet the doctor who assist and help Kyungsoo during his therapy and injury, Dr. Zhang Yixing." Kai introduced the doctor to the hybrid's family.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Zhang. We are truly grateful for all you have done to our baby Soo." The woman shakes hand with him. 

"Just call me Kyungmi. I'm his mother and this is my husband Oh Eunbae." She introduce her husband who copy her gesture and bows at him at the same time.

"Thank you for everything you have done for our Soo. Just tell us anything and we really appreciate your help." He smile to the handsome doctor infront of him.

"No need to thank me since it's my pleasure and job to help and keep all hybrids safe. Rather than to thank me, you should thank Kai instead, he made a good job in making Kyungsoo nurse back to health as well as his speech improved form the first time we saw him. Look at him now, he's healthy and not that too shy to meet other people without hiding or hissing at them. Just call me Lay since I am out of work please." Lay praises Kai instead because it was really more on Kai's job than his.

"No need to thank me. I just did what I need to do that time, hybrid or not. I'm just glad I met him and he met me that day." Kai shake his head out the compliment.

"Believe me we will. He's like a second family to us afterall. Thank you again." Eunbae pat Kai's back in response.

"I'm gonna leave you guys here to talk while I look out for Soo since  Sehun looks like spoiling him with too much sweets." Kai excuses himself which earns a chuckle from the group.

"Hey Kai! I wanna tell you that I already met officer Bang Yongguk. He was a friend of mine that would help you deal with the case of Kyungsoo's case once the court decided for a call. Just brief him about that for me." The doctor reminds Kai before he leaves earning a nod and leaves.

"Stop spoiling him with sweets. He might go haywire and you know how hyper he can be once he have his sugar intake. He almost rip your heir out when he thought you were his horse." Kai reminded Sehun who was suprised and decided to stop giving the hybrid much sweets and just push to where the two Chinese male are so they can have a good talk for a while. 

They all dance, play games and chat with each other until it come the day to an end. Sehun was proudly boasting his bravery to Luhan, and the two FBI's while Lay reminded Kyungsoo of few things he need to do and meet the said officer. They both need to go early same as Junmyeon and Sehun's friends due to their commitment with other matter.

They all share good memories with each other and give their presents to the the two males. More importantly they were much eager to see the reactions of the hybrid once he received his gift. After all, he just confesses that it would be his first gift after how many years.

Luhan got him some nice two set of dress, shirt and pants, that suits him perfectly well. He made sure to thank him  again even he said his thanks earlier on.

Junmyeon gave him a pair of scarfs and nice gloves that he would wear since winter is coming near just few weeks from now and it would gladly help him outside. From the doctor, he give Kyungsoo some vitamins and good toys for him to play and practice him motorskills more. The hybrid was pleased to see this of course. 

Kris and Tao give him a nice kitchen knife set and some kitchen wear since he loves to cook earning a hug from the smaller male. Chen and Xiumin give him some nice shoes and caps for him to wear that were stylish while Chanyeol give him some piano for him to play. He notice that Kyungsoo loves to hum whenever he heard some nice music. 

Sehun's gift was next and it consists of story books, writing pad and coloring materials earning a chuckle from the other males around him.

"Why did you give him those?" Baekhyun asks him.

"Because I remember he wants to learn to read and write. I was his tutor during his free time whenever I was with hyung." He huffs out proudly.

"Really? So you want to become a teacher rather than a dancer?" Chanyeol asks him.

"Professor Oh would not be bad after all." He boasts earning more chuckle from the other.

"Thank you Sehunnie! I love it!" Kyungsoo hugs him in return.

"Aw... That's nothing hyung." He was really now fond of his hybrid hyung.

"Here is my gift Soo. I hope you like it." Baekhyun give his small gift to him and when Kyungsoo open it, he saw a key on it but he was curious on what it is for.

"You'll see when we get home." He said to his hybrid brother.

"If that is a car or a motor bike I'll get jealous." Sehun pouts again and they all laugh with Sehun declaring he was joking when he saw the shock face of his hyung.

"Alright. Now let's see what Kai prepare for Kyungsoo." Chen claps his hand making Kai the center of attention all of a sudden. He nervously clear his throat and give his box to the other male.

Kyungsoo open the gift and saw a small box of smart phone. He never had one and they all forgot that it is essential nowadays.

"I just thought that maybe you need one and since you would be now going home to your family. I guess we can still communicate through phone whenever I don't have time to visit you in your place anymore." Kai shyly said rubbing the back of his neck when the hybrid started to get teary eyed too.

"Ooh... Don't be sad. I promise to let Kyungsoo visit you whenever you forgot to visit him. You both grew fond of each other by the way and we don't wanna let him think that you both can't see each other anymore." Mrs. Do assures them of this earning a cute 'aw' from the other.

"R-really? You'll do that for me?" Kyungsoo asks his mother and nod at this.

"Of course. He is like your savior and night in shinning armor after all. I don't think you can be separate from him for that long. Who knows that maybe you two are mates after all?" Mr. Oh speak it for themselves making them both blush and that knowing look surrounding the both of them.

"M-mates?" Kyungsoo perk his ears upwards wiping his eyes carefully. 

"You'll learn that soon baby Soo. Don't worry!" Chen pat his head in response to his confusion.

"Hoenstly, " Kai starts to speak  "I... I think Kyungsoo still needs to learn a lot and I'll let him decide for that. For now, I'll be a person who will watch and help Kyungsoo with anything he needs other than his family." 


"Come on. You spoil Kyungie too much like you are his parent so that's not new. Let's all just cherish this moment and it's not like you can resist him to be away from you." Baekhyu nah at Kai.

"You're right. Maybe I should have warn him about his evil big brother and doting jealous little brother. Who knows how far you can corrupt his mind hahah." Kai's words were shut when Baekhyun slap him playfully.

Their parents said they prepare something back home for the hybrid and just let him see it for himself. When Kyungsoo said he doesn't know how to operate it, they other guys starts to teach him and race to get their muner on his phone and vice versa. It was the happiest day for him. To say he cried, it was because of genuine happiness and contentment of course. He said he would be forever grateful to have such wonderful person looking out for him as he finally find himself some reliable person and a place to call home.


Kai was busy on his car getting some few things that he packed for Kyungsoo to wear back to his home when he felt a hug was given to him from the back. When he turn around, he saw the hybrid snuggling figure making him laugh and hugs him back patting his head before they release the embrace they are in.

"You know, I'll definitely miss you. Who would cook for you know and clean your house if I'm not around." Kyungsoo pouts at him.

"You sounded like I just made you a maid when you are in my care?" He laughs. "Don't worry. I'm a grown up man, I'll manage it somehow. But I would surely miss you, it would never be the same without a cute hybrid roaming or sleeping around the house somewhere."

"You're mean, I'm still a half cat or so. Maybe Chen was right when he said you'll eat me when you are done with me. But I don't care. I trusted you more now than I trust myself." A small blush went to Kai's face from the words escaping from the hybrid. He will sure give Chen a piece of mind to him after they are done with the party and everything.

"Well, how about if I kidnapped you and just let you be mine all along. It wouldn't be that bad because if anyone doesn't want to take you, you can assure that I would be the last person that would gladly take your home. You already have a soft spot on my heart and you hopefully I also have in yours when I already know your answer. I'm not kidding when I proposed that last night." He points from his heart to the hybrid's chest where his heart is located.

"This is not the last goodbye right? I remember my dad giving me to the bad guys saying he would come for me but in the end, I found him selling me as a payment for his debt." He sniffs looking sad. His ears and tail was dropping already.

"Of course not. I am and would never be just as like as your father. You already know that right? Remember my promise? Even if you push me away, I would never leave you and stick to you like a gum stuck in your hair." He ruffle his hair like he always did. How he wish he would be there with him to his new home or rather respected home.

"I know. I know and I bet you even remind me that every day. Thank you for keeping your fate and not giving up on me whenever I'm down. And just so you know, you also have a soft spot lock in my heart since the time you found me uptil now. I'll cherish you for my life." He sobs to Kai.

"I know. Can I ask you a favor? Can I kiss you?" Kai asks permission and was glad when he saw Kyungsoo nods at him. 

They were leaning towards each other slowly until their lips met and felt their lips connected with one another. They shared a soft and passionate kiss for a minute that they both felt like an hour. They stop and put their forehead pressed sharing a content look and smile as Kai give him a soft chaste kiss before detaching and holds his face.

"Don't miss me much. Contact me if you want to hear my voice or any companion to talk with. Just don't listen much to Chen's rant. It's not healthy for you. See you soon Kitty." He pat again his head.

"Thank you!! I really, really like you Kai. Thanks for fixing and picking up a wounded hybrid like me." He said.

"Anytime Soo. Anytime for my perfect and adorable Kitten." He put the bahback over his shoulders and put some hand over his waist guiding him inside the bar again.

 

 

The Oh family heads home after parting a soft goodbye and promises of letting them and the hybrid visit them every now and then. They still have a house near them so they don't need to travel too far from the main  city. It was sure a huge adjustment to the family and also to the hybrid but they can all manage to fit it with each other since they are all caring and a lovely family at all.

Chen and Xiumin allows the other guys to help with the cleaning until the tabby cat confronts him with something. 

"Hey Kai! Tell me honestly, did you really not screw Kyungsoo when he was in heat?" That question earn a look from the other three male who are busy cleaning with something.

"W-what? Why did you asks that question?" Kai purposely want to avoid that question of course. He is shy to talk about that topic of course.

"Just answer it 'coz I'll let you have an important detail afterwards." The tabby cat swish his tail back and front.

"N-no. Of course not! I wouldn't do that since he wasn't in his right mind. I just help him by doing what Lay told me so." He blushes hard.

"Really? Let me phrase the question then Did you guys up each other after he was done with his heat, like right yesterday or earlier today?" Chen's smile wasn't dropping and he forgot that he is a hybrid. He might smell it between the two of them but didn't say anything at all to the group. 

Noticing the shy nod given by Kai, he grins and gesture a yes from his place. "I knew it! I can tell he already imprinted on you but he still cluless as ever. He would come around don't worry. After all you were both mates like I told you guys were." He smiled and looks his boyfriend.

"You owe me 100 bucks!" Chen shout to his boyfriend.

"Hey! You guys bet on us? Really Chen? Very uncool!" Kai protest making him a laughing stock of the group.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll you hear the surprise that I have for you." The cat gesture for him to move closer to him and he did.

"Did you know that Kyungsoo is a queen cat rather than a Tom cat like me?" Chen smiled widely at him as Xiumin grins at him.

"Queen cat? What's the difference?" He asks and Chen just pat his back laughing at the clueless male before he moves away to get some more trash bags.

"It means, Kyungsoo is more on a female cat biologically than a male cat like Chen." Xiumin said.

"So?" Kai couldn't get what that means.

"It means that if a queen cat have found it's mate and do the mating thing after or during his heat, he can be fertilize." Kris supplies him some more information.

"You think...." Kai gasp from the information.

"It means, Kyungsoo can get pregnant if your genes are that strong. You're gonna have litters in his stomach and have babies." Tao laughs out loud clutching his stomach while he drops on the floor.

"You... Male cats couldn't get pregnant right?" He asks some more. He would be screwed if that happened. When he got no answer and some shaking of heads and laughter, he dialed the doctor's number and ask him earning a short response before his vision blackens.

"If it is a queen cat which a rare occurance, of course he can. Why did you asks?"


He can hear some voices calling his name before passing out.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N:


How was it? Thanks for the comments, subscriptions and votes!!! I really appreciate it!! Lots of love yo all of you!!! <3 :*
Godbless!! ~~~~😙😙😙