(4)

Never knew it would be this painful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 4 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Jessica POV

Why was I so bothered and jealous? Me…? Jealous? Impossible, Jinnie is not even Taengoo. Why would I be jealous of her and Tiff? I shrugged that thought off my mind and went to find Tiff to ask her what was happening to my precious Eun Jin.

 

Finally, I spotted the certain eye-smiling pink lover. I walked to her and grabbed her hand, dragging her away from wherever she needed to go. “Jessi! Why did you drag me here?” Tiff said looking extremely mad, no, mad would be an understatement. Raged would be better.

 

Looking at her with a blank face, I decided to answer her question first, “I just need to ask you some questions.” Surprising her face changed, from almost a HellFany to a smirking Tiff. To be honest, this weird side of her is creeping me out.

 

“Ask me what, Jessi?” Crap, this girl is turning to the weird Tiff again. “What’s your relationship with my Jinnie?” I bluntly asked without any hesitation. Oh my god, I swear I saw her smirking at me again. “So, you are interested in my relationship with Eunjin?”

 

I nodded my head hard before chanting, “Yes, yes, yes.” She continued and said, “That’s for me to know and you to find out.” Before winking at me and leaving me confused. Once I understood what she meant, she already left so I yelled out, “YAH! HWANG MIYOUNG COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!”

 

I swore she made me so annoyed. Without me knowing, the certain girl that made me annoyed was throwing her hands up in the air. “Sicachu~~~ We have to prepare to get on stage already.” Surprising me, Taengoo came in and gave me a tight hug which didn’t feel as warm as it usually was.

 

Knowing something was wrong as her hugs were always warm no matter how sick or unwell she is. It can only be because she had been crying or was hurt emotionally by someone. But who would hurt her?

 

I pecked her soft lips before asking, “What happened? Don’t even try to lie to me.” She looked down before saying, “Don’t worry, it’s nothing much. I just feel kind of sick now. I’ll take a short break later, I will recover fast.” I could tell that she was lying but about what?

 

I decided not to pry into it and just let the issue go. Sighing, we held hands and walked to the stage. Finally, we got to see all our fans, the whole stadium was filled with pink balloons. Lighting up so brightly, making me smile yet cry due to their support over the long years. I couldn’t have been here without them.

 

Just before the concert ended, Jinnie just had to do some weird fan service with Tiff. Deciding since they did it already, I would relive the sunken ship, ‘Taengsic’. The fans went wild over we did. We both gave each other a kiss on our cheeks, I even saw some Sones fainting, making me smirk in victory.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter