(2)

Never knew it would be this painful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 2 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] No one POV 

 

When Eun Jin ran out of the room, Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona all caught a glimpse of her tears. Worried for their dongsaeng, the three excused themselves and went to find Eun Jin.

 

The other 4 members except the newly announced couple were curious as to why Eun Jin suddenly ran away. Taeyeon and Jessica were too into their own world to realize what had happened.

 

They didn’t really care much since they also didn’t know what was actually going on. Deep down, in Jessica’s heart she had an uneasy feeling but she shrugged it off thinking it was stress.

 

After searching for a long while, the trio found her inside YoonYul’s and her room. Tears could be seen rolling down her cheeks. Their hearts were broken at the sight of her crying so badly with nothing they could do other than trying to calm her down.

 

Eun Jin hugged her legs tightly to herself and sobbed with her lips shivering saying, “W-Why am I-I so dumb? T-To fall in love with someone who will n-never see me the s-same way…”

 

Eun Jin POV (You)

 

“Fany unni… aren’t you sad or heartbroken? Taeyeon unni and Sica unni lied to us for 3 whole blxxdy months! The fact that they didn’t come out to us makes me even more angry.” I yelled to them before breaking down again.

 

Taken aback, Fany unni could only put on a sad smile on her face, I know that she is probably feeling as bad or worse than me right now. However, she is trying to look strong for me instead of just letting it all out.

 

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. Let’s just try to either move on or we just confess knowing what will happen… I don’t think I’ll be able to do it, confessing is putting our friendship at risk. I don’t want that to happen at all, so Eun Jin ah just forget about it, okay?” Fany unni said to me.

 

I knew what she was hinting to me. Something just came out of my mouth leaving them especially Fany unni shocked. “Fany unni, then would you be my girlfriend?” I asked.

 

“W-What? Are you crazy? Why are you asking such a question?” Fany unni replied. Yoona unni and Yuri unni only stared at each other and asked is this really happening before I started speak u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter