(3)

Never knew it would be this painful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 3 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Guys don’t worry I like angst but I LOVE fluff so the ending would be :D 

 

Eun Jin POV

From last chapter ~~~

 

All of a sudden, Sica unni came to me and coldly asked me, “What do you think you’re doing?” I looked at her and stared blankly at her.

 

“What do you think I’m doing?” I threw the question back at her. Sica unni putted on her calm face, masking what she actually felt. She gave me a cold glare before speaking again, “What do you think you are doing? Flirting around with my best friend?”

 

I scoffed and said, “What if I am? Not like it’s a bad thing.” I could see HellSica awakened but I didn’t even care about that at all.

 

“Are you sick or something? Because the Eunjin I know would never ever talk back to anyone, especially me.” She said before staring straight into my eyes as if scanning me.

 

I could have said thousands of things of why but I chose not to. Sica unni still makes me feel that way, she still makes me love her so much that I wouldn’t do that. My heart already belongs to her, even if I wanted it back, it’ll still be with her.

 

The me she knows, died. The old me died once she broke and shattered my heart without even knowing at all. Broken, torn.

 

“Sica unni, you should just ask Fany unni instead of asking me. After all, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter