Chapter 6

Always Be Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Look at this,” Jiyeon pointed to her phone screen, “This market is so pretty and even has a lot of nice outfits too.”

 

“You’re right. I saw another picture thru my instagram explore,” Sunny who sat beside her nodded, agreed, with her statement, “You were going to Busan, Jiyeon ah?”

 

“Yeah, Myungsoo came over to visit his aunt. We were just passing it by then he asked whether I wanted to go there or not.”

 

“Myungsoo asked you first?” came from a familiar voice, which sounded surprised, more like envious, at her..

 

Jiyeon gave a shy smile, “Yeah, Jess.”

 

“It’s okay Sica, you can always ask Taeyeon for a date.”

 

Jessica looked at Sunny like she was suggesting something awful. Although it was her fault to tell Sunny about the movie date that she had with Taeyeon last week which ended up not being as good as she thought, but what’s new? Since Taeyeon never not complained about her fantasies and ruined all of the good atmosphere.

 

“Geez, Kim Taeyeon would prefer to die than going to places like night market.”

 

Sunny bursted into a fit laughter while Jiyeon only looked apologetic after telling her story. Then again, she had an angelic face for a reason and Sunny? Never mind.

 

However, Sunny always said that their relationship complimented each other. Sunny had managed to say it in good way for ease Jessica’s mood sometimes.





 

Anyway, speaking of Kim Taeyeon...

 

“Did something happen in your class today?”

 

Jessica shook her head.

 

“Did you get hurt?”

 

Jessica shook her head again.

 

It made Taeyeon pondered hard because she’d never been this quiet. He knew that Jessica was the typical woman who chirped everything that crossed her mind.

 

“Then, what’s wrong with your expression?” Taeyeon curiously asked and for a second Jessica’s a bit flattered but then again, “Some people might get scared, Sica, especially those juniors of yours.”

 

Jessica took the flattered word back.

 

“Did I do something wrong?”

 

Then finally Jessica looked at Taeyeon with eyes which was far from hospitality.

 

“I really did something wrong?” Taeyeon asked innocently like it wasn’t supposed his fault. Oh crap! He suddenly remembered something.

 

“Was that about the must greet each other in the morning?”

 

“I forgot it too,” Jessica finally spoke softly and Taeyeon snickered. He found it funny because usually she preferred to argue than admitted something that she had done wrong.

 

“What’s so funny Kim Taeyeon?!”

 

“Er… nothing.”

 

Jessica chose to give Taeyeon her forgiveness and asked, “Can I ask you something?”

 

“You usually spoke your mind, what has gotten into you lately?”

 

Okay, she regretted it already. Taeyeon was indeed an , “I wonder what I have done in my past life to get you as my boyfriend.” She narrowed her eyes, “Can you be nice today?”

 

“Just today? Okay then.”

 

“Kim Taeyeon!”

 

Taeyeon laughed over her temper that’s easily raised when he was making fun of her, but it wasn’t like she didn’t get used to it, she was just... yeah, a bit on her mood.

 

“You’re grumpy all the time.” Taeyeon said so straight-forwardly like he wasn’t facing the lion Jung.

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes like she didn’t believe something like that came out from his mouth, like she was the one behind this grumpiness thing, “Don’t you think that was because you’re so mean?”

 

“Am I always mean to you?”

 

“You’ve never been nice!”

 

Well, Taeyeon didn’t complain about that because it was true. Sometimes he forgot that they were no longer teenagers and always argued over simple things, but then again when a big problem came he didn’t want to it to happen in the first place.

 

“Is this about the picture that you tagged me?”

 

As Taeyeon can predict, her eyes beamed, “Did you really open your instagram?”

 

Jessica wasn’t aware that actually Taeyeon noticed it. He’s usually never been on his social media as he usually abandoned her tagged pictures or her comments.

 

“I didn’t,” He answered honestly, “I opened yours.”

 

“That’s why my profile get locked, is that you?”

 

Taeyeon’s finger ran through his hair, “Can’t help since my friends tried to get close to you by following yours,” he admitted in a soft voice; was Taeyeon embarrassed too about this? “This is Choi Sooyoung's fault!”

 

“Why are you blaming him?” Jessica laughed because every single time Taeyeon was mad about his friends, Sooyoung was never absent to get included, “Did he do something?”

 

“He-- just don’t follow them back if you unlocked yours.”

 

Jessica leaned closer and managed to whisper playfully, “Aw, Taengoo is such a jealous boyfriend.” and Taeyeon had to move away because Jessica was really to close. It got on his nerves as he amended, “Oh my god! I'm not jealous!”

 

It was late to shrug it off because all of Kim Taeyeon's face clearly blushed and Jessica was already laughing due to his antics, but she wasn't going to complain either. Taeyeon was so cute when he was jealous.

 

“But Sica ya,” Taeyeon said, “I’m not going to that night market or whatever its name.”

 

Jessica groaned, “I’m not surprised you choose the right time to ruin my mood.”



 

--

 

From My Taengoo❤

Hey, my stomach feel empty for a reason😫

 

From My Princess❤

What is the relation between your stomach and me?

From My Taengoo❤

You're so cruel to me Sica😭

From My Princess ❤

You should've sent that to yourself.

From My Taengoo❤

Then I love u😘😘

From My Princess ❤

Sweet talker doesn't suit u, jerk.

From My Taengoo❤

Aw c’mon I'm dying of hunger

From My Princess❤

It doesn't really matter with me.

 

From My Taengoo❤

Fine . I'll cook ramen the food that u called trash food. Who knows I’ll die tomorrow bcs ate too much of it.

From : My Princess❤

I’ll tell you if it really happens.

 

From : My Taengoo❤

Don't cry because you will never find someone like ur Taengoo. Don't cry bcs who will fetch u, keep u in company, texting with u, telling each other words, get ur smacks. And who will kiss u? But what u can do? I already died.

From : My Princess❤

You really deserved a middle finger from here.

 

From : My Taengoo❤

I want a soup and kimchi fried rice okay.

From : My Princess❤

……………….

I seriously hate you, idiot.

 

From : My Taengoo❤

I’m sorry but I find it hard to believe🙈

From : My Princess❤

Just die already.

From : My Taengoo❤

Aw seriously? U can’t live without me 😔



 

With heavy steps, she’s already planted her feet to Taeyeon’s door with a big plastic on her hand only to be greeted by the sight of a grinning Kim Taeyeon, who was happy once he found out she really came over to bring the food that he asked and she even brought a cake from the store nearby.

 

They were settled in dining room and she really had to set the food on the plates. Oh God just why he was such a lazy bum.

 

“Is that your way to kill me?” Taeyeon asked with a mouthful of a slice of cake and Jessica managed to blink once she understood why he asked her like that, “I’m sorry my eyes are taking my side.”

 

With the last bite of the cake he managed to laugh it off. If only there were anyone else who received those deadly eyes, Taeyeon was sure they would already die on the spot. But yeah, somehow Taeyeon got used by those looks after six years of experience.

 

Jessica kept looking at Taeyeon annoyingly until she stood up, “Wash those dishes of yours. You won't make me do it, will you, jerk?”

 

Not surprised by her temper Taeyeon laughed again, “Why would I let those hands of princess get on something dirty?”

 

Jessica snorted, “Your mouth is the dirtiest.”

 

“Well, that's your favorite place to explore, isn't it, Sica ya?”

 

Jessica snorted again.




 

“Why are you even wearing a cloth?” Jessica asked once she figured Taeyeon was leaning against his door, then he retorted with an annoyed voice, “Should I be shirtless all the time then?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Taeyeon scoffed. He regretted why he even bothered to answer the shameless Jessica.

 

“What are you looking at?”

 

“Your body, of course. Why do you even ask?”

 

Taeyeon had to fight not to roll his eyes.

 

“Hey, Sica,” Taeyeon called tried to distract her eyes which somehow only landed on his body. When he got her full attention he decided to approach her on his bed and sat beside her and whispered, “We’re adults, right?”

 

“Mmmmh..”

 

Taeyeon whispered even more closer to her ear and she can feel his hot breath tickled her ears, “Do you know what do adults do?”

 

Jessica was about to have proper look and turned her head to see Taeyeon, but, “What the--” she was shocked when suddenly Taeyeon was laying on the top of her.

 

Jessica felt the heat rushed against her cheeks, “Why are you embarrassed, miss Jung?” Taeyeon . The curve of his lips formed the kind of smirk that she hated the most.

 

Taeyeon’s lips suddenly landed on hers to shut her off, Jessica gasped when she realized Taeyeon's lips were skimming around her jawline even onto her neck, “W-what are you doing?” She managed to snap at him but her voice came out embarrassingly enjoying it though, and Taeyeon noticed it, he smirked even more, “Why are you stuttering?”

 

Not wanting to get a response from Jessica, Taeyeon cupped her face and crashed their lips together again. The kiss was so intense unlike the usual even their tongues were dancing around on their mouth.

 

Until Jessica opened her eyes and…





 

“HAHA! This is your face!”




 

“GODDAMNIT KIM TAEYEON YOU PIECES OF !” Jessica yelled back when she recognized Taeyeon was clearly taking pictures of her. Then she shoved Taeyeon’s body until the latter hit the floor and walked away angrily.

 

Jessica regretted why she even messed with Kim Taeyeon last week. This was clearly Taeyeon’s revenge for what she did. Then again, she shouldn’t be surprised because it was Taeyeon after all.



 

“Sicaaaaaa…” A voice sweetly coaxed the woman beside him, “Jessicaaaaaaa….”

 

But, Jessica simply ignore him.

 

Taeyeon tried again with putting up an exaggerated pout which somehow mimicked the way she pouted when she wanted something from Taeyeon, “Aw come on, don’t get mad at me.”

 

Jessica’s thigh were prodded with Taeyeon’s legs and he tickled her with his foot. She’s melting internally at Taeyeon’s hilarious attempted. Then she started to hit Taeyeon’s legs, “I still hate you!” Jessica snapped but the curve of her smile betrayed her.

 

“It’s okay,” Taeyeon said grabbed the kicking Jessica and tickled her foot for the revenge, “Your hate means love for me.”

 

There was a curve on Jessica's lips. It looked like her lips about to split. She tried to hide it by walking away from him, but she heard Taeyeon’s voice was giggling behind. Soon she realized her muscle betraying her which ended up she grinned even wider when his voice became louder. Oh , she couldn’t even get mad with Kim Taeyeon

 

Within seconds, Jessica already went back to the place that she belonged.

 

“I’ll forgive you, if you do me a favor.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“You know what I like.”

 

“Riding Kim Taeyeon?”

 

“Since when you’re so into jokes when all you did is being embarrassed about it.”

 

“You’re talking about yourself, right?”

 

“Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“Oh my god! Stop yelling Jung Jessie!” Came a familiar voice, Jessica had to narrow her eyes, “And are you not yelling back at me?”

 

“This is my standard volume, you knew it, .” The loud voice made a louder came back, but Jessica won't let herself lose, “And this is my standard too, and you knew it too, .”

 

Oh Taeyeon wished someone threw him a bowl of popcorn. Who knew it might get intense later.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. So she’s supposed to be lost as she changed the subject, “Can you two just talk like a normal couple?”

 

“Taeyeon isn't normal, Tiff.” Jessica supplied helpfully.

 

And Taeyeon snorted at her comment.

 

Tiffany looked at them and somehow she smiled fondly. They were so cute although what they always did was killing each other’s throat. At least they never changed, still the same as the couple that she had known since high school. Tiffany sometimes thought why did Jessica even feel envious with her when Jessica had enough of Taeyeon?

 

“Are you two talking about your anniversary?” Tiffany cut off the intense battle of glaring in front of her. She had to cut it off. Who knew they will kill each other only by the eyes?

 

Jessica and Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, then looked at each other for a while.

 

“Ah!” Here was the glint of joyful voice of Jung Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter