Short Update - Chapter 7

Always Be Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica smiled fondly as she scrolled Taeyeon’s instagram account that little bastard actually kept his promise. She was actually ecstatic to see that Taeyeon posted the aesthetic picture of them during their six anniversary last week, however, Taeyeon always being Taeyeon the stupid idiot moron, as he posted the picture he wrote a witty quotes below the picture “Well, we made it another year without one of us either ending up dead or in jail. I call that a win. Happy Anniversary, Sica."

 

Although Jessica failed to make a deal to call each other by endearment, guess that was fair enough. Okay, so she has one more card. She was thinking, should she make fun of Taeyeon or maybe she can save the card if something suddenly happens?

 

But, speaking of the devil. Her phone rang as she positioned herself on the bed, she answered lazily, “Hmm?”

 

“Do you want to go to the beach this weekend?” Taeyeon asked. Instead of being happy, she sat back down again as she questioned Taeyeon how this could happen. Did she hit Taeyeon too much last week then he has brain damage now?

 

“Yes,” Taeyeon answered in matter of fact. She forgot that she was saying the last part out loud.

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“What? That you hit me badly?” Taeyeon asked, “Of course, yes.” 

 

“Do you want to die?”

 

“I wanted to ask you to go to the beach and this is what I get?” Jessica could imagine that Taeyeon rolled his eyes,  “A death threat?”

 

Okay, she took back all the sweet moments that she had felt before this idiot called. Taeyeon definitely has a sense to ruin every moment of it. 

 

“So is that yes?” Taeyeon confirmed.

 

Jessica sighed deeply as she tried to compose all her imagination about Taeyeon, “Give me three reasons why I should go with you?” Jessica challenged him.

 

“Okay, I take that as no,” 


“YAH! Kim Taeyeon!”

 

Taeyeon laughed again. It was easy to play around Jessica because no matter what she will get easily mad over small things. This was the second time Taeyeon already initiated to go out with her, the first time Taeyeon asked, he still remembered the face that Jessica gave, as she even put her hand on Taeyeon’s forehead and asked cautiously if Taeyeon had fever or not.

 

By the time Jessica answered, she asked whether it was one of Taeyeon stupid jokes or he would do something stupid again. Taeyeon only replied, “Did I do something wrong the last time we had dinner?” It was enough to stop Jessica questioning him.

 

She almost thought that Taeyeon was a little bit different, until Taeyeon in a rush told Jessica that he should go to the charity event. Later on, she scrolled her instagram and saw Yul’s update that Taeyeon and him went out to watch a soccer match with a caption “Pay up guys”. She furiously typed Taeyeon’s phone number, of course she remembered it after six years how could she not remember it. 

 

And of course Taeyeon only being Taeyeon, he shrugged it off, “It was a charity event, Sica. I gave my friends my money, how could it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter