2.Chapter

BTS Early Years: Jeongguk meets Kim Jong Un

Jeongguk stares at the Aldof Hitler stan, who have fallen into the peaceful dreamland, he let out a soft sigh feeling a relief and comfort rushing into his body, he have never been this anxious in his entire life.

However he was supposed to clean Kim Jong Un's room and give him something to drink, he didn't waste his time and started to work immediately, cause who the hell knows, maybe Kim Jong Un would choke him to death if he isin't getting his missions finished just in time.

He mobbed the floor, winced everytime cause the floor was so sticky and stinked so bad, he put the documents and stuffs into the closets, the curious side of him popped out of nowhere and he felt interest towards these documents, that what could stand in there, he opened the betting book and peeked inside.

His interest self calmed down but his eyes didn't like what they saw, there stood kind of the list thing about the people that have been arrested or killed by traveling to North-Korea. What bull is that?! The names told him that there have been alot of americans that have been shot to death or got arrested. It all was so triggering for him, but he kept on scrolling the pages.

Of course, he wasn't surpised at all, there was a hate novel of how much North-Korean president hates Americans, Jeongguk wrinkled his face at this, how butthurt could that Hitler stan be? He didn't have time to read the novel so he turned to the next page.

Brilliant. That mustache guy again!

He stares at the picture under his nose, that man looked creepy in his opinion why does Kim Jong Un stan him so hard? He turned the page and this one was filled with that mustache man's face everywhere, Kim Jong Un even drew hearts everywhere on the blank spot of the paper and even confessions to calm his fanboy self down. He read all these confession and tried his best to not let out his snort to wake the king up.

Ultimate bias: Aldof Hitlereu heartu

I wish i could meet him just once“

Just like TT“

Jeongguk would crack up into tears but it was impossible, it was even more impossible to hold everything in, he wanted to laugh the out of him, he lost and he chuckled quietly. Then he heard someone moving, his heart skipped a beat, almost menacing to jump out from his chest. He jumped and looked towards the president, but fortunately he was still asleep. He sighed out in a relief and slowly placed the book back into the closet, but he knew for sure that he will head back to that book someday.

He cleaned up the closet and picked up the cleaning cloth and started to wipe off all the dirtiness and dust from the photoframes, where Aldof Hitler laid on. He wrinkled his nose in disgust, he is already getting fed up with that portrait of a creature that Kim Jong Un loves to stare at. He let out a tired sigh but kept on cleaning the photoframes.

He finished cleaning and he was sloppy, out of energy. Then he remembered that he have gotten another mission so he put on his last efforts to end this mission. He headed into the kitchen, it was a big and a modern kitchen, he went to grab for the glass, the glasses were located up in the shelf, no worries for Jeongguk he was tall enough to reach there.

He opened the shelf and took out a glass then he closed the door of the self with his elbow. He walked over the the washbasin and filled the glass full of the cold water. As he stopped the washbasin from running the water he took his gaze up.

He realized that he wasn't here alone, there was someone standing few metres away from him

Oh,“ Jeongguk startled and he dropped the glass and it smashed on the floor, the ground filled with the water and attacked the glass breaking it into the small pieces. His eyes widened, a slight fear ran up into his skin.

He stared at the swollen ground and broken glass shocked, without dareing to look back up to the person, who was standing right next to him. He gulped quietly and looked up at the person again. He was perfectly fit into the uniform and he really was born to have visuals, he was also wearing a beret on his head that made him even more attractive.

Jeongguk gulped nervously, not wanting to know of what would happen next.

You must be Jeongguk?“ the guy spoke and the younger one felt flustered, he gave him a shocked look but nodded afterwards. As the guy received a confirmation he gifted Jeongguk a warm smile and brought out his hand to get into the contact with Jeongguk's to shake his hand.

Jeongguk accepted the access and shyly connected with the guy's hand and they shook their hands frimly. The younger one followed the guy's expression, who was still holding a pinned smile on his face.

I'm Kim Taehyung, the new president of North Korea, the substitute of Kim Jong Un“ the guy introduced himself to the younger guy. Jeongguk got attacked once again, the NEW president of North Korea! Does North Korea choose the most attractive guys as a president from now? Wasn't Kim Jong Un healthy for their country?

Of Course not, cause Kim Jong Un is big just look at him! He is a promotion of Mcdonalds he makes children to eat more junk(g)food to become like him, admitting that Kim Jong Un is their inspiration that's why they wanted to be as big as their president!

Author-nim is going to be arrested! (I'm so sowwy!)

Jeongguk nodds awkwardly and bowed to him in 90 degrees to show a respect to the president.

I'm sorry for the mess I'll clean it up“ Jeongguk apologized, still not raising up from the bow and he heard a quiet snort from Taehyung, he felt embarrassed cause he thought that Taehyung is laughing at him. He gulped quietly and kneed down starting to clean up the mess.

Kim Jong Un, would shout the soul out of you if he would see this“ another snort escaped from Taehyung's lips. Jeongguk got in tense being unable to move and his mind collects some fear thoughts what leads to be overthinking.

But don't worry I won't tell him about this, just clean it up before he wakes up“ this sentence made Jeongguk's muscles go soft and he could breath properly again, he quickly started to clean up to not get noticed. Taehyung chuckled at him then he left, leaving Jeongguk alone to clean.

Jeongguk stopped for a second and stared after Taehyung remembering his incredible features again, he really was stunning, but he still couldn't understand why Kim Jong Un chose him. He shook his head and focused on the mess he made in the ground. After cleaning it up he reached for the new glass and filled it with a cold water.

He walked out from the kitchen looking around in the hallway hoping to find Kim Taehyung, the North-Korea's president, but he wasn't anywhere, he lost it. He walked inside to Kim Jong Un's room, the old man was still laying in the bed, Jeongguk really hoped that he was still in the endless sleep, but he failed with that and recognized Kim Jong Un awake.

He walked inside to the room and closed the door beside him, he walked over to the Hitler biased man and stood next to him, Jeongguk gave him a bow as a polite form.

I brought your water, sir!“ he placed the glass of water on the table. Kim Jong Un struggleled again to sit up on the bed, Jeongguk stared at him trying to work out and he took a seat on the chair next to the president.

Kim Jong Un got to sit up and he grabbed for the glass of water beside him and took a sip of it. He stared at the water for a while, which seemed to be awkward for Jeongguk to watch. No sir this drink isin't poisoned for the god's sake it isin't.

Kim Jong Un's expression remained calm and he leaned on the back of the wall and held the glass between his hands, his eyes turned to Jeongguk. The younger boy tried his best to keep calm and do not get hit by anxiety again.

You know, there's someone who took over my job as long as I will get better, his name is Kim Taehyung I don't know if he is in the house yet but be respectful towards him.“ mentioned Kim Jong Un, Jeongguk nodded like he understood him, even if he just met with Kim Taehyung as a coincidence he's still astonished by his look and visuals, AND THAT BERET HE WORE!

Kim Jong Un took a look over his room that glowed from the purity, a soft grin showed off on his lips, he looked even more amazed as he saw his poster of Hitler being more clear.

Holy Buddha, Aldof Hitler looks more attractive in HD thank you Jeongguk for saving Hitler's quality for my innocent eyes!“ gasped the McDonalds promoter fanboy.