1. Chapter

BTS Early Years: Jeongguk meets Kim Jong Un

Jeongguk was sent to North-Korea, to the capital city Pyongyang, to take care of the North-Korea's president Kim Jong Un, cause the old man was really out of health that he couldn't even control the worldwars, he couldn't even move his little toes so he needed a custodian.
 Jeongguk was really anxious and terrified cause he could only imagine how cruel and strict Kim Jong Un could be. He took the plane to North-Korea and the itchy anxiety was still in his luggage he had no idea how to drop it off. He was biting on his nails on the way to the North-Korea, he hated the fact that anxiety was creeping on him.
 The breathless, anxious hours passed quickly as Jeongguk expected, but the itchy anxiety was struggling in his bag to punch him right into the fall and smash him on the ground. His hands shook violently that he had difficults to grab on his luggage and leaves from the airplane. He pulled his facemask on and left into the airport. 
 He startled as he saw some bodyguards standing at the door holding the large fireguns beside them, Jeongguk took a deep breath and tried to walk pass them but he got stopped right away as he tried to exit from the door, his eyes shot widen and looked up at the men, who were much taller than him, he gulped quietly hoping that they didn't hear it.
 His jaw dropped as he heard his name slipped out from their lips, he was so Jungshook that he gave them both a startled stare, but he didn't dare to debt the answer so he nodded slowly as the response. The both bodyguards shared looks to eachother and nodded as they gave Jeongguk a nod to follow them. Jeongguk followed without thinking in the opposite way.
 However he kept on building tons of thoughts in his head trying to figure out about these bodyguards, why they needed him and how did they know him. Jeongguk let his look follow them from the top to toe, he locks his eyes at their widgets.
 „Why are they carrying these with them?“ Jeongguk thought to himself. They stopped outside infront of the black car, the door got opened for him and was told to get in, he obeyed to these guys and he hopped in, the bodyguards followed after him, he exchanges his glance at the bodyguards once again and he squeezed his fists as he felt the anxiety boiling up into him again.
 As they arrived infront of the luxurious house, Jeongguk was near to lose his breath, cause he was way too amazed, that house was too big and had an awesome design, he have never seen this kind of house before, he was speechless.
 He stepped out from the car and took a moment to stare at this incredible building, the bodyguards walked pass him he recognized them walking inside to the building he followed after them. His eyes gets widen as they entered into the house, he couldn't believe his eyes. Every detail and decoration he was hilarious, damn Kim Jong Un might be a rich beach.
 They stopped infront of the door, Jeongguk stopped between of the two men, carrying his luggage with him. He watched one of the bodyguard's knocking on the door and speaking to the head of this country.
 „Kim Jong Un, Jeongguk is here!“ the bodyguard mentioned in a high voice through the door.
 „Let him in“ a really low and weak voice followed afterwards. Jeongguk started to shiver when his ears accepted to hear the voice of the North's Korea's president, even his voice scared him the most than his personality, he was a terrified mess. 
 The anxiety have already escaped out from his luggage and hugs him tight from the back, he gulped a bit loudly still wishing to not to be heard from the bodyguards and his body shakes like a aspen leaf. He could even hear his heart screaming on his chest giving him a sign to leave, but it wasn't acceptable for Jeongguk, he was here for a mission and that can't be cancelled or it will cause some troubles, it might be a bad impact for his own country – South-Korea. 
 The bodyguard opened the door wide open for Jeongguk and he bowed quickly as a thanksgiving and walked inside, slowly, because his anxiety was still holding him back while hugging him from the back trying to drag him down to make him broke, Jeongguk was stronger than the anxiety he made it.
 He pulled down his facemask as a courtesy, the North-Korea's president was like a king, who would take your head off immediately if you do something wrong infront of him, however its highly prohibited to insult Kim Jong Un, the Songun policy, the North Korean government in general, people should be careful mouthing bad things to any of these and avoid these topics. A weird and strange atmosphere welcomed him as he walked inside into Kim Jong Un's room. 
 The room was almost blind cause the blinds were pulled down infront of the windows, which were smothering the bright light down. Jeongguk looked around in the room and he noticed every single poster of Aldof Hitler, it explained alot to the young man, his muscles turned more tense that he had difficults to move.
 „Come here, son“ Kim Jong Un put alot of effort on his weakened body and sat up slowly. 
Son, Kim Jong Un called him SON
 Jeongguk felt bad seeing all this, he slowly walked over to him and grabbed the chair near him and put it next to Kim Jong Un's bed and took a seat. 
 Kim Jong Un really looked like a dying cow, his skin was drawed pale and his eye circles were really dark, he even had yellowish stains on his snow white skin, without understanding what were these standing for. If it was a cancer then god bless North Korea, for the sake that the population wont starve and die, North Korea is the most poorest country in the world.
 He looked at the old man nervously who was checking him out from the head to toe, a bittersweet smile flew out on his lips afterwards which made Jeongguk fidget, feeling really uncomfortable infront of the overweighted old man.
 „So you finally arrived, how long did it take you to arrive?“ the old man felt interest, yet he is torturing but curious aswell!
 „What do you think, I traveled all the way to Seoul from Daegu and then took a long plane here to Pyongyang, I'm really strained“ Jeongguk sighed tiredly as he spoke.
 „Well,“ after that Kim Jong Un voice cracked and he coughed the excessive tension out from his sore throat, but he continued talking.
 „I'm glad that I told the bodyguards about you and showed your profile or else you would be dead, cause South Korean's are not permitted to visit the country“ the man even snorted a bit making the younger one suffer and choke into his uncomfortable situation. 
 Jeongguk didn't dare to respond and just sat there in the awkward silence, he was even afraid to move an inch from the chair or else his head would be probably taken down, ridiculous how would fidgeting show a disrespect for Kim Jong Un? That old man has a weak nervesystem, he would break anyone by just making a move. 
 Kim Jong Un grabbed on the photoframe which was laying beside him on the table, he stared on the photo lovingly and with a slight calm on his face, his expression softened by just enjoying every detail of the picture and he hugged the frame close to his chest, the lock the picture into his heart.
 „Do you know Aldof Hitler?“ Jeongguk gained a question from the president, he was completely off from the reality and he switched on right away when he heard that rusty deep voice in his ears again, he looked up with a questioning expression on his face. 
 „Pardon?“ Jeongguk asked confused, Kim Jong Un handed the photoframe to Jeongguk, which he accepted with a slow move. Jeongguk focused his eyes on the picture, he got even more confused staring at that black and white picture of the furious glanced man with a mustache, excatly the same creature, who was laying all around the wall in Kim Jong Un's room.
 „So that guy's named Aldof Hitler...“ thought Jeongguk, but the name didn't explain anything for him without understanding the meaning of this man either the history of him, why is Kim Jong Un so into that creature, who has passed away tons of years ago?