3.Chapter

BTS Early Years: Jeongguk meets Kim Jong Un

 „JEON JEONGGUK!“ screamed Kim Jong Un desperately, the number one stan of Aldof Hitler. Jeongguk heard him and with his thumping heart, he ran into his room and bowed 90 degrees. „You called me, Mr. President?“

„Today is your lucky day!“ announced Jong Un. „You can visit our local shop.“

„Neeeeeee“ Jeongguk said happily and added another 90 degrees to his bow. „DON'T BREAK YOUR SPINE!“ Gasped Kim Jong Un. „Just take the money and go buy me some booze,“ he handed over the money and with a swift move of his hand, Jeongguk left from his bedroom relieved.

As he turn away from president's door, he almost got a heart attack, because he bumped into the pretty faced boy, Kim Taehyung. „jESUS cHRIST, yOUR FACE SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!“ But soon realised that he said that out loud.

„Well, your face is not bad as well,“ flirted North Korea's new president and gave Jeongguk a wink. Younger one got flustered and bowed as an apologize. He straightened himself up and walked „calmly“ past the president.

As he walked down the ed up world's street, he heard screams, gun shots and more screams. „WATAFAK? „ he thought. Paniced people ran past Jeongguk, almost knocking him down. As he reached the dreadful scene, he saw something that he should not have. Kim Jong Un's twin brother laid on the pavement, head cracked open like an egg. Blood was ERRWHERE.

He couldn't took his eyes from it, but soon felt some strong arms around him, one covering his eyes. „Back away, slowly,“ a deep voice whispered into his ear, giving him goosebumps. Jeongguk's mind was blank.

He was pushed against a wall and he got to see his „Kidnapper“.

„Did you see something?“ it was Taehyung. He looked scary. „I ask you one more time: Did you see something?“

„N-No, sir!“

„Good! Now, do not DARE say anything to Mr. President. If he asks something, then say that you were on your way back to the house when the incident happened.“

Jeongguk nodded.

„That's my Kookie,“ Tae smiled and ruffled his hair.

„WATAFAK?“ he shouted when Kim Taehyung was out of his sight.

He bumps back into the reality and realised that he had to go to the local shop to buy something to Kim Jong Un to erase his thirst. He quickly moved his feet to the shop and bought Kim Jong Un's favourite vodka....but the Hitler stan gave Jeongguk too much money, so he made a sin. He bought another vodka for himself.

He headed back to Kim Jong Un's luxury house and goes over to Jong Un's room, slightly knocking on the door getting anxious again, as he heard the response he walked inside the room and closed the door behind him.

„I got your vodka, sir“ Jeongguk said and walked over to Jong Un handing the vodka to the president. The old man sat up from the bed and reached for the drink

„Thanks son“ he said and opened the vodka right away and quickly drank right from the bottle, IT BURNED HIS THROAT JUST LIKE HE BURNS FROM THE INSIDE.

„Take it easy, sir! Jeongguk exclaimed, but Mr. President was already asleep. So he needed alcohol, because he could not sleep?

Jeongguk brushed this idea from his faceu and yet again left from his room. He brought Kim Jong Un's bottle to the kitchen and took his own bottle of the bag and grabbed a small glass.

In his room he stared at the bottle for quite some time, but eventually his memory started to play games with him. He got a reason to open the bottle and take his first glass of that burning liquid.

Jeongguk got drunk really fast and with his blurry mind, he decided to take a stroll on the house, because some reason he wanted to see something beautiful.

DOES JEONGGUK SEES SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL? IS HE GOING TO HAVE „IT“? STAY TUNED FOR MORE „JEONGGUK MEETS KIM JONG UN"!!